• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales of RP?

Honestly, I've tried a Vesperia-only One, and those worked out horribly.
So here I am! I wasted 9 hours of my life watching a Tales of Berseria Movie (All cutscenes), and I've decided to make it "Original" One. Heres the Rules!
1. No Cannon Character. That means Yuri, Velvet, or Lloyd.
2. Its okay for 1 or two people in Similar classes, but don't make it obvious that their the same.
3. As for Therions, I will make An OC of one, so people don't Brat on about "Can I be the Therion?"
4. As for how many OC's you can have, up to Three.. Depending on how many people join, you can have both of them in the in the party, or only one.
That's it!

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Weapon Specialty:
Starting Arte's
Sex:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:

Heres Mine!
Name: Nitro Inchijo
Race: Human
Class: Vigilante
Weapon Specialty: Mostly Swords and Axes.
Starting Arte's: Azure Fang (Mix of Demon fang and Azure Edge)
Sex: Male
Appearance: He has Spiky Black hair, and a He wears a Grey long coat, with a Lighter grey Undercoat. in addition, he wears a Bracelet which has a blue orb in the middle.
Personality: He's usually sarcastic when it comes to people he just met, and usually seems heartless when it comes to Villains. Once he gets to know someone, a Less-Sarcastic side of him shows.
Other: no u

Name: Saikino
Race: Gattuso Cub
Class: War Hound
Weapon Specialty: Daggers
Starting Arte's: Sonic Dog
Sex: Male
Appearance: Its honestly hard to make a War hound NOT look like Repede. So what I did was Grabbed the Gattuso's (Yes that Broken Boss) Children
monster-245.png
, Changed the Underbody to a Darker Grey, and Kept the Dark blue Top. He is quite a bit bigger than the usual Gattuso cub, But he is NO WHERE near the size of the Adult.
Personality: no u
Other: no u

Name: Limo
Race: Therion
Class: Lancer
Weapon Specialty: Lances
Starting Arte's: Crescent Moon
Sex: female
Appearance: She dresses in the Weirdest things, It'd be best to leave it until the RP starts...
Personality: AAAAAAAAAA
Other: She won't be in the story right away.

Funny thing, I was watching the Gattuso fight as I was making Saikino.