• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales of Madness -Idea-

The story takes place in the region of Hoenn, home to a boy known as "Grimwald." A new organization is on the rise, and they are known as "Team Nightmare."

Team Nightmare is an organization bent on twisting the fabric of sanity, and reign supreme over people and Pokemon, through madness and insanity. Team Nightmare seeks the embodiment of Nightmares, Darkrai.

It's up to Grimwald, who is plagued by his own madness, to stop the spread of madness across the globe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, this is only an idea. I'm putting together a Pokemon team for Grimwald, gonna write his bio and blah blah blah. This is just a rough idea of what I want to see realized.

If anyone's interested, or think this should be a fanfic, lemme know.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I see this going more in the direction of a fanfic than an actual RP, since I'm not 100% sure where other characters can fit into the storyline well. With some major tweaking, it could work, but from my (limited) experience, this plot seems to be more the stuff of a fanfic. ^^;

But I'll gladly just have a Pokemon battle RP with your character(s). ;) As I've kinda already told ya on skype~