• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Looking at what Ara was talking about, Prion bent over to examine it. "Vestsa, can you shine your fire over here." Prion requested. Vesta manipulated the flames to hover right about the sewer water. Orion carefully looked at what Ara was talking about and understood what she meant.

"These are excess black gunk we saw at that store." Orion stated. "And there's huge amounts of it too. "We might be close to its domain. Be weary." Orion exclaimed. "Vests be on the look out too, or tell me when you sense something."

Ara thought of a plan, and she asked Orion, "Didn't they take down the sewer systems, so that the monster doesn't escape?"

OOC: Sorry for short post, couldn't think of anything

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"No Eliza only took out the water pipes. It would only slow the monster down. It can still escape though." Orion explained. The investigation was getting quite nowhere for now, so Orion decided to pass the time for a bit. "So you joined Ender Eye huh? Where's your guild mark?" Orion said as he initiated the conversation.

OOC: Honestly we are waiting for GameFreak to RP the monster to attack one of the groups right now.

Ara then said, "Thank you, I needed that information." Ara puts her hand inside of the water. She turned the whole sewer system into ice. She then remembered something, she's touching sewer water! She immediately took her hands out, and started wiping them on her jacket. "Eww," she said to herself quietly.

Orion then asked her why she doesn't have a guild mark, "Oh, well you see the thing is that the master was really busy because Viper had come up to him, and he told me to join this team because he thought that I had potential. So, yeah, that's why."

Barry lead Savannah to a sewer opening. "The monster is made of a liquid right? So where would be a better place for liquid to hide other that a place full of it." HE said opening the hatch. "It may be a bit dark but don't worry, I great with darkness." He said climbing down the ladder.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh...wonderful..." Savannah said with a grimace. This was gonna stink so bad, but she wasn't in a position to complain. Stopping the monster was more important than how she smelled. Savannah took a deep breath before she followed Barry down to the sewer.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Darn that's a shame," Orion stated. "Well at least you'll get it after this mission!" Hopefully they would be alive to see that happen. Orion raise his shirt to reveal his guild mark on his right abdomen. It gave him memories and nostalgia on when he first joined Ender Eye. "Why did you decide to join Ender Eye? Don't you want to follow your parents' footsteps and join Fairy Tail?" Orion asked out of curiosity after he broke his train of though.

The two and Vesta had walked pretty far already. Suddenly, Orion heard footsteps. "Quiet, do you hear that?" It sounded like footsteps. And it seems like there was more than one. It's seems like they will be encountering some things, whatever they were. Orion put up his defenses not knowing what he heard. "Vesta, be in guard." He told his spirit. But the sound still seemed far away, so the pair could possibly be safe, for now.

Barry climbed down the ladder. The sewer was really dark but Barry was able to see thanks to his powers. "This place really smells bad." He said scratching his nose. He then felt the presence of two figures in the distance. "Hey Savannah, I sense there's already people down here. Their in a group so I don't think its the monster." He said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I don't need a reminder." Savannah said with one hand plugging her nose. Savannah heard what Barry said when she made it down the ladder and trusted his judgement.

"Sounds reasonable to me. Lead the way." Savannah said to Barry.

Orion asked Ara why she decided to join Ender Eye, and Ara responded with, "Well you see, ever since I was young, I noticed how powerful magic-users my parents were. I've always wanted to show them how strong I was, by sparring them, but they could beat me down pretty easily. But even though they were more powerful than me, I didn't give up, instead it made me want to improve even more. After years of training my magic abilities, I decided I wanted to leave Fairy Tail. I thought that if I stayed, I would never really be able to improve on my own, having my parents be their all the time that is. I heard of Ender Eye, and decided to join it. I told my parents goodbye, and that I'll surpass them."

Ara and Orion were walking in the sewer system when Orion heard footsteps, so Ara said, "Well if you heard footsteps, then I don't think it's the monster, because it's supposed to be made out of liquid. I guess there's only one way to find out." Ara then covered the surrounding area in front of her into ice. Since her body was basically the ice, she could feel something, and so she trapped them in the ice. "Orion, I just trapped something in my ice, let's go investigate it!" Ara exclaims.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Great! Lead the way." Orion exclaimed. "Vesta, please keep holding onto that light." The Hearth Goddess gave a slight nod in agreement to Orion. The two ran straight ahead until they see two figures. It was Savannah and Barry. "Ahaha, not so great anymore…." Orion said plainly when he realized they froze the wrong thing. Oh boy, he's gonna get the scolding. "Ara, could you kindly unfreeze them?" Orion said monotonously. Well, he's going to get quite an earful for the next few minutes or so.

Deciding that he was using Vesta too longhe closed her get. "Vesta, forced get closure." Orion said. But everyone except for Barry still needed light to see. So he summoned another spirit. This time, from his Silver Keys since Diamonds use too much magic. "Gate of the Rainbow, I open thee: Iris!" A teen about their age was summoned with rainbow ombré hair and a colorful outfit. Not going to describe her outfit since she changes everyday, but let's just say it's quite colorful every time. "You needed me?" Iris said cheerfully. "Uhh, yeah can you make some light for us to see?" Iris nodded her head and created a ball of light the lit up about a meter in radius.

The water froze at where Barry was standing, both his legs caught in the ice. He saw Orion and Ara arriving. "Hey, you guys got the same Adela as me in invesgating the sewers huh. Mind unfreezing us?" He said putting his hands behind his head.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT! GET ME OUT!" Savannah screamed. Being barefoot had its advantages...this was not one of them.

"Oh, um...sorry guys," Ara said as she unfrozed both Orion and Savannah, chuckling a little out of embarrassment.

"Well since we're all here together, why not investigate the rest of these sewers together?" Ara asks everyone in the group.

"Nah, we'll cover more ground faster if we keep to our group. I can see fine in the darkness so it won't be a problem." Barry said casually. His voice suddenly got serious. "We're in the enemy's territory so be careful." He said with a serious look.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion scratched the back of his head. "Sorry 'bout that you two?" Orion said as he apologized to Barry and Savannah. "And I agree with Barry, I -ERM we made the groups for a reason. To cover as much ground as possible." Orion explained. "And be careful you two." Orion stated to Dragin Slayer and Sand-Make mage. "I don't know if it's just me, but the town has been awfully quiet after the engineer was killed." Orion claimed seriously. "It's almost as if it's waiting for us.......BUT do be careful though!" Orion ended positively after his serious pep talk.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah, after much work on her feet, gave a nod to joining together. Strength by numbers was a thing and she felt better with the others backing her & Barry and vice versa.

Viper moved to a manhole and opened it, before he turned to Eliza and pointed down.

"My hunch is the creature is hiding in the sewers. Follow me...if that's alright with you." Viper said to Eliza before he began to climb down the ladder towards the sewer.

Ara went next to Savannah, and said, "Well look at that! Someone agrees with me, but too bad we don't have anyone to be a tie breaker." After some time to think, Ara said, "Fine, we'll stay in our groups, but you two better watch out. I turned the whole water system here into ice, so that I could slow down the monster, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you guys again." Ara looked at everyone, and said, "I, and Orion, will go to the south part of the sewer. You guys decide where to go." She then looked at Orion, and said, "Okay, lets go."

Eliza ran after Viper and climbed down the manhole "it's a solid guess" Eliza said as she got off the ladder and landed in the water "well I'll be pretty useless fighting down here with you" Eliza said as she looked around "Hello!" She yelled to see if there was anyone down there

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah was disappointed, but understood the reason to keep the pairs. Allowed them to cover more ground. However, she soon heard a voice from the northern section of the sewer call out to anyone who would listen.

"Hey I think I hear someone over there." Savannah said to Barry before she moved to the source of the sound. Only stopping to wait for Barry to catch up so she had help moving in the dark.

(Sorry about having responded so late. I was out at a concert.)

The creature watched them enter from the shadows and snickered when they were out of earshot. He then liquified into the cracks of the pavement and flowed through the shattered roads just above the sewer tunnels. Emerging on the inside, he melted into the shadows and flowed along the darkness, the liquid shadows forming it melting the ice with it's high temperature. After thawing out a pipe, it slithered through to it's feeding chamber.

A low growl echoed across the sewer's many tunnels, shaking the walls, floor, and ceiling.

As Ara was walking around the sewers, she noticed that all of her ice had melted. "Orion, look!" she exclaimed pointing at the water. "All of the ice has melted. There's no possible way for the ice could've melted, I'm the only one who could've made that possible." Ara stood quiet for a moment, and said, "I...I..think the monster is responsible for this!" Ara noticed steam covering all of the water, making the stench even more putrid. Ara then said, "Orion,I know you said that we should be in groups, but if this really is the monster than we should gather everyone so we can take it on!" But before Orion could say anything, she grabs him by the hand and starts running off. She starts calling everyone's name, "Barry! Savannah!" Dammit, why did this have to happen!?, thought Ara.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion and Ara had begun moving once again, the opposite direction of Savannah and Barry. While walking through the sewers, Orion's train of though had suddenly been broken with a loud gasp. Ara had found some melted ice and claimed she hadn't done it. "Iris, please shine more light here." Orion examined the melted ice, noticing there were some chunks of black hoop as well. Before he could even say anything, Ara had grabbed his hand and dragged him literally through the sewers. "Ara calm down, I got this." Orion said calmly. In these situations, you have to be calm after all. "Iris, send a message to Barry saying we have found a big lead on the monster." Orion stated. "Okie Dokie." Said Iris with her happy go lucky personality. "Iris, manipulator of light, and also a personal messenger." Orion explained to Ara. "She sends personal and important messeges for me usually." Iris had voice recording of Orion's messege and sent it through with a ball of light. It usually tracks the person being delivered to.

Ara looked at Orion, and said, "I'll go through with your plan, but I'll not stay calm. I can't see how you're staying calm in this situation! A monster that destroyed a whole town. It's almost like..." Ara than took a deep breathe, and she went on saying, "...it's almost like if the monster has a vast amount of magical energy. Think about it. How is anything gonna do this amount of damage. It's sort of like those stories that I've heard about Zeref's monsters. Monsters that were created by some sort of spell, a banned spell." Just talking about this made Ara even more nervous.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Ara," Orion began. "In these situations, you have to stay calm." The Celestial Spirit Mage took in a deep breathe. "Honestly, I'm actually scared too. But you have to be calm. Panicking won't help at all, you need to clear your mind and think of a plan in situations like these." Orion explained. "I mean, didn't your parents face Zeref's demons? How do you think your mom and dad survived? They didn't panick their way through did they?" Orion claimed half serious and half joking. Orion began wincing as his hand became numb a bit. "Uhhh Ara, can you let go? You're holding a bit too tight for me." Orion asked painfully.

As Orion spoke to Ara, a bit of black liquid dripped down behind him from the ceiling as something began to form on it. Seeping from the bricks, the liquid took a humanoid form with long, slender limbs, two small pools of red light filled with malice, and a grin that seemed to relish the thought of it's next prey. It clung to the ceiling, crawling across it like a spider as it's neck twisted in an unnatural way to look right down on him. Then, with another distorted shriek, it pounced on Orion, tendrils of liquid forming from it's back and lashing out toward Ara.

Ara regained her senses, and let go of Orion's hand. "You're right, I have to remain calm."

But then a monster attacked Orion, and Ara shrieked. The monster lashed an attack at her as well, but she formed a shield with one of her arms fast enough to block it, and then she turned her other hand into an ice sword and started slashing at the beast until it got off of Orion.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion froze when he heard a drop of liquid behind him. The moment he turned around, Orion was jumped. Muffled by the monster, his skin started burning. The black black substance was like boiling hot tar. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. Forcing closure on Iris' gate, hoping the message got to Barry and Savannah by now, Orion took out his Diamond Keys. Picking out 2 Diamond Keys, he gave the two a swing due to him being unable to talk. A flash bright light came and appeared 2 Celestial Spirits. One spirit was Apollo with his red curly hair, golden bow and arrow with red armor and blue cape. The other was Diana was platinum blonde free-flowing hair, white armor with a yellow cape and a silver bow and arrow. The twins shot at the monster with their arrows. Momentarily dazing the monster, Orion had a chance to escape and broke free from its grip. His shirt was burned off leaving him topless and first to second degree burns. Kneeling down a bit, Orion hissed at the sharp pain the monster put on him. "Damn, shouldn't have let my guard down..." Orion quietly cursed himself out. "Apollo, Diana. You know the drill." Orion claimed. The twins nodded in agreement and began to fight the monster along side Ara.

The creature leaped back as he was attacked, the arrows and blades distorting it's body as they hit their mark. It landed on all fours, growling as the liquid seeped back together into a single mass once more. Letting out another cry, it began pumping the walls full of it's liquid, forcing the bricks apart and causing a collapse. The ceiling began to cave in as the walls fell apart, and the creature slithered among the rubble and blended into the shadows

Ara reacted fast enough, and exclaimed, "Ice-make shield!" Ara made a big enough shield to cover her, Orion, Apollo and Diana. The shield might've protected them, but Ara used too much magic, and she was extremely tired. "Are...you...guys...OK?" Ara said, but she then fell unto her knees. She was breathing extremely heavy, but then she remembered something, and exclaimed, "Orion, make sure that everyone else is OK!" But this put too much strain on her and she passed out.

Seeing Ara in such a weakened state, the monster began to formulate a plan, remaining blended into the shadows. After a moment, it emerged again, dashing toward the unconscious mage with a distorted laugh.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion immediately called out, "Diana!" The Moon Goddess shot a Shimmering Arrow at the monster. Hopefully that would momentarily blind it. Orion, despite his burns and injury, picked up and carried Sara bridal style. He couldn't make his spirits do it since they're busy fighting. Orion ran towards the direction Barry and Savannah was, hopefully reaching them in time. Being surprise attack left him injured. And Ara was still a newbie, not having much mana. Still having magic left, Orion summoned a Silver Key. "Gate of the Divine Hero, I open thee: Hercules!" A tanned buff guy wearing a lion's pelt and stone club came out. "Enemy is there, fight with Apolla and Diana." Orion ordered. Orion continued escaping to find a place to hide Ara or someone to take care of her momentarily.

The creature let out a screech as a magic circle formed in front of it. Growling, it drew in a lot of the scalding black liquid and condensed it at it's mouth. It then roared and fired a flurry of liquid spheres at the three spirits, pelting them with large chunks of liquid. The monster then formed it's tendrils again and lashed out, striking at them as it began to change form again. A long tail formed on it's lower back with a barb on the end, and it's fingers and toes elongated into segmented claws. It's cranium grew longer as spines formed along it's back as well as plates of armor along it's body. But it still retained that nightmarish grin and red eyes.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Apollo and Diana was able to destroy most of the black sludges coming straight at them with their arrows. While Hercules was able to take majority down with his club. Though, they did take major damage from not being able to deflect all of it. The goop burned them as the creature began to change form. "Let's fight fire with fire." Apollo said. "Solar Arrow!" The arrow he shot engulfed itself with flames but it shone with a brilliant sunrays that would practically blind any morals who would look directly at it. Hopefully blinding it again once more to distract it from the escaping mages. Diana shot up into the air. "Serene Arrow!" The goddess called out. The arrow was shot into the air and healed all Celestial Spirits within its radius. Hercules then comes in with his club. He gave a slight yell before beating down the monster with his club. It was a barrage of attacks from the Celestial Spirits to allow their lord to escape with his comrade.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Right behind you!" Savannah called out as she followed Barry towards the light. Nerves shot through her as she ran. This was it. No turning back now, she had to fight and show what she could do.

A glint occurred in the creature's eyes as it's armor cracked under Hercules' mighty blow and was pierced by the arrow, but held, then liquified and surrounded the club up to the handle. Spikes protruded from the liquid, lashing at the spirit's joints, limbs, and torso, aimed to impale him. Then, the stinger melted in the shadows beneath him, reforming among the shadows behind Orion as a serpent. Letting out a hiss, the reptilian mass of shadows snapped at the celestial mage's leg.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hercules let out a sharp inhale due to being impaled by the monster. "Sorry to disappoint." Hercules said before going back to the Celestial World to recover. Orion gave out a little "Tch...." before taking out another key. Suddenly, Orion's foot was burnt by the black substance. Look at what happened, his leg was wrapped by some sort of black serpent. Assuming it was the monster since his leg was burning, he took out a Diamond Key. "Force Gate Closure, Apollo." This left with Diana by herself. "Gate of the Divine Hearld, I open thee: Mercury!" A blonde man with a white tunic and wings came about. "You called?" Mercury asked. Orion pulled out another Silver Key. "Open, Gate of the Sorceress: Circe!" A woman in a red dress and robe came out. "Circe, help out Diana and deal with the creature. Mercury, carry Ara to Barray as fast as you can." Mercury first destroyed the serpent that was wrapped around Orion's leg then he picked up the unconscious girl and tried to find Barry as fast as he could. Orion leaned down against a wall trying to regain his breathe while Circe went off to fight alongside Diana.

The monster's jaws dropped open as another magic circle formed in front of it. With a mighty roar, it blasted another barrage of liquid bullets at Diana while she was on her own. The serpent reared back as it's jaws opened wide, and lashed out to bite Orion's neck (of course, whether it succeeds or not is up to Crims0n). After it's barrage had ended, The creature melted back into the shadows with a growl of relishing. Then it emerged behind Diana, lashing out with it's claws.