• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Tales of Ender Eye (Fairy Tail RP)

Viper let out a sigh. He didn't know what the girl wanted to ask her, but he knew it couldn't be good.

"Fine by me." Viper said as he sat down where Eliza directed him to.

Ara noticed Viper, and heard everyone say that he was Cobra's son. She had heard stories from her dad about Cobra, and how he was so close to defeating Natsu, it kind of scared her. But Ara accepted him, and introduced herself, "Sup, my name's Ara Fullbuster. I heard from my dad that all the dragon slayers that he knew had motion sickness. I thought it was kind of silly, but...." Ara than looked at Barry, Eliza, and Viper. Ara then entered the train, and she was filled with determination. However, She didn't know why everyone else was so excited. Why were they so excited to take on this deadly mission? She noticed how As the train was heading on its way, Ara looked outside the window, and noticed how pretty the scenery was. The sight made Ara even more pump for the mission.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion was sitting by himself until he noticed Ara. Standing up with his Diamond Keys jingling on his belt, Orion walked over to the Fullbuster Daughter. "So, noobie," Orion jokingly said. "How you feeling for your first dangerous mission in Ender Eye?" Orion was honestly scared to see what will happen with the team and the monster. They don't know what kind of power it possesses, only that it destroyed a whole village itself.

Ara was shocked to see one of the guild members walk up to her, but she responded with, "Oh, um.... To tell you the truth... I'm scared." Ara stayed quiet for a little while, but then she said, "But I'm not going to let my fear stop me! There's a reason that I wanted to join this guild! I wanted to surpass both my mother and father in their magic abilities! Maybe this mission might reflect on how much I've improved." Ara stood up while saying this with her fists clinched, and a determined look on her face.

Eve watched the scenery go by as the train made it's way toward it's destination, unsure of how to feel about returning. Of course, she was determined to avenge her town and deceased master, but there was another feeling countering it. She had seen what this monster was capable of, and it had sparked a sense of fear she had never felt before.

In the burning ruins of Joulairre, a sea of black, tar-like liquid dragged the corpses of it's victims into the sewers of the town, leaving trails of crimson on the paved roads. Deep within the systems of tunnels, catacombs, and channels, a low, distorted growl sounded, followed by the sound of flesh being torn from bone.

Eliza smiled when Viper agreed to answer her questions "thank you this will help me heaps" Eliza said while pulling a notebook and pen out of her jacket pocket "so firstly please confirm that your father is Cobra former member of the oration seis" Eliza said awaiting a response

Viper shot a glare. He already didn't like where this was going.

"Yes, my father is Cobra. Former member of the Oracion Seis Guild." Viper said, answering Eliza's question.

Eliza nodded "ok next, I've come to believe that you have inherited your fathers powers" Eliza said as she glanced at him "is this true?" She asked trying not to make Viper feel uncomfortable

Viper's face turned green for a moment as they hit a noticable bump. He suppressed the urge to puke this time.

"I think that answers your question." Viper said as he took a moment to collect himself.

"Yes, 'inherited' I guess that's what you can call that." Viper said before he looked at his bandaged arm. Memories of the Lacrima being implanted in him shinning through. He then gave Eliza a look of pure determination.

"Not that it matters. No matter what, I won't use my old man's power." Viper said to Eliza with strong conviction. Then he had to puke outside the window.

Last edited:
Leo sat quietly on the train listening to the conversations going on around him "interesting" he said to himself as he continued to listen "so there are guild wizards on this train, better not act suspicious if they knew what I was up too I'd be sent straight to jail" Leo said as he got out a leather pouch and opened it to reveal 3 black keys "I got a tip about there being a key in that town that just got wrecked and I'm not letting that opportunity slip by me" Leo said as he continued to eavesdrop on the mages conversations

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"That would be good." Orion chimed in. "It could help you improve your magic and work on spells during the mission." Orion looked at Ara with a clenched fist in her possession. "But try not to act too cocky. You've still got lots to learn." Orion stated calmly.

The train took awhile to make it to Joularrie Town. Looking at the 2 dragon slayers, they seemed pretty sick already. Orion took notice to the 3rd Dragon Slayer amongst them. He seemed familiar, but Orion could definitely tell that he was a Dragon Slayer due to his major motion sickness.

Soon, the train arrived at Joularrie Town, or what seems to be the remains of it. Before reaching to the train station, Orion took notice to all the destruction. "Damn." Was all Orion could say to the mess the monster made. The sight of the village made Orion even more worried, making him clutch onto his keys.

Last edited:
Orion told Ara not to be cocky, and Ara responded with, "I know that I have a lot to learn, but that's what being in a guild will teach you. I know it's going to be a long time to reach my goal, especially because my parents are both S-ranked." Ara chuckled a little as she said this.

As soon as Ara else stepped out of the train and entered the town, she noticed the train conductor had a face of fear, and Ara thought why wouldn't he. The town was destroyed, and the sight of it was giving her goosebumps. She heard Orion, and all she thought was, "What kind of monster is this?" Ara formed her arm to an ice shield, just too make sure if she ever got jumped.

It had heard the train pull into the station from under the city. It had learned that whenever that sound of mechanical brakes at work occurs, it meant one thing: fresh prey. The liquid soon dispersed, revealing a human being wrapped in it. Pale with sunken in eyes, and a tight-skinned face, dressed in torn and ragged clothing and grinning with that same demonic smile, the human looked up at the ceiling of his enormous feeding chamber, where his victims were hung from the walls. Thousands of dead eyes stared back at him, lifeless and empty, all paired with frozen faces of terror. Then, he liquified again and slithered into one of many pipes jutting out of the walls, making his way through the sewers toward the station.

What the hell's taking them so long?! The engineer thought, his eyes darting about frantically. I want to be out of here before I get eaten a- Before he could finish his thought, however, a sloshing sound made him jump as a black, tar-like liquid began to pool into the cabin from beneath. "N-no...Nonononononono NO NO!!!" he screamed as a hand drenched in the liquid grabbed him around the neck from behind. He felt the liquid burn his skin as he was yanked out of the engine's cabin and tossed across the boarding platform like a toy. Then he hit the wall with a sickening crack, and moved no longer. The black liquid then retreated under the engine and back into the station's drainage system under the tracks.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion, stepping off the train, immediately took action and initiative. He wanted this monster to be dealt quickly. "Like I said before we got on the train," Orion began, "It would be best to be paired up. There's 6 of us here so, 3 groups of 2 mages." Orion started pairing up the mages to deal with the monster. He made sure to put one of the best members of the guild currently with one of the newer members of the guild.

"The pairs are as followed: Barry & Savannah, Eliza & Viper, and me & Ara." Orion claimed as the groups were formed. Basically the pairs were the couplets that were talking to each other on the train. "If any info is found or you've found the monster, give a signal." Orion said. He demonstrated his signal with Celestial Fireworks. Using his Apollo Diamond Key, the key glowed and magic shot upward to make some sort of light blue firework. "The signal should be something close to that." Orion explained.

"Lastly, it is important to not lose sight of your partner." Orion warned. "We do not know what this monster is capable of and we do not want to lose any members here." Orion spoke with confidence, but entirely, he was scared. What if they fail? What if they don't make it? Giving an exasperated sigh, he continued. "Ara and I shall go East of the station" Orion said pointed to the direction to the right of him. "You guys decide for yourselves where y'all investigate."

When the train stopped Eliza ran out and puked all over the platform "ugh had to hold that in for too long" Eliza said before letting out a sigh "I'd like to have been able to ask a few more questions" Eliza said before listening to Orions anouncement "Hey!" Eliza yelled after Orion "who gave you authority!!!" Eliza said angrily before realising the opportunity she had "actually I think I'll stick to my pair" Eliza said as she ran back onto the train and began to drag Viper with her "this way!" Eliza said while pointing in the opposite direction of Orion "see you guys!" Eliza yelled

Viper didn't have a chance to collect himself before he felt Eliza grab his hand and drag him away. Apparently he and Eliza were now paired up. Not that Viper had much say in the matter mind you.

"U-uh...pardon me for interrupting your...er...dispute, but..." The conductor stammered, pointing a trembling figure at the dead engineer's body as it was dragged into the sewer by a tendril of liquid. A low growl came from the drain as the sound of slithering faded into the distant pipe lines.

Eliza turned around when she heard the conductor and saw him point to the pipes, Eliza's mind started ticking and in an instant she knew what to do, Eliza dropped Viper and ran to the pipe "so it transports through the water pipes huh?" Eliza said as an evil grin came on to her face "it would be a shame if it couldn't get through them anymore" Eliza said while looking at a small leak in the side of the pipe, Eliza grasped the leak and as she did electricity was released from her hand into the water pipes

An unholy shriek echoed from the pipes in response to Eliza's attack, followed shortly by a menacing, demonic growl. Then, the slithering continued and vanished as the creature escaped. Returning to it's feeding chamber, it flowed out of the pipe and onto the dry ground, furious that it had let it's guard down. As the liquid melted off his body, Fredrick saw now those new arrivals weren't just helpless prey. His grin widened at the thought; I hope you're ready, kiddies, he thought gleefully to himself as he looked at the engineer's corpse, Because after I've eaten, the real hunt begins.

Eve perched on the rooftop of a destroyed building and looked around for any sign of the monster. When she heard the shriek, however, she trembled. Whatever was going on, they were in for a long stay.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion turned back when the conductor came of a dead body. Eliza then used her magic on the leaked water pipe. "Are you sure that's a good idea Eliza?" Orion said. "You could agitate it." Orion gave a huge sigh and ignored Eliza, knowing that she really just does whatever she wants. Turning back to the conductor, Orion said, "Get out of this town as soon as possible. We are going to be here awhile and it might get dangerous."

Turning back to his pair Ara, he took her to the same direction he was going before to investigate while Eliza and her partner were going the opposite direction.

Barry walked out of the train with a sigh. "Oh man I'm glad that's over." He said he then heard screeching. "That doesn't sound good." He said. "Come on Savannah, I have and idea of where this monster could be hiding." He said.

"Well you don't waste any time, do you?" Viper said to Eliza. On one hand, taking initiative and exploiting the enemy's weakness was often what he did on missions. On the other hand, it was a rash decision against an enemy they knew little about which was typically not that smart a move.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"An idea? Sounds good to me." Savannah said with a smile as she followed Barry off the train towards wherever Barry was planning to go to find this monster.

"Oh yeah! Great idea, pal, except one thing...How are we gonna get this train out of this hell without an engineer?!" The conductor replied in panicked frustration as the magi left. "I...don't even know how to start this thing..." he muttered as he made his way toward the engine.

Fredrick emerged from a sewer on the far side of town, eating the engineer's arm as he slunk into an alley full of shadows and dissipated his mass into it. He blended in with the darkness, waiting for his prey to come by.

Ara had followed Orion, but then the conductor she noticed before with a dead body, apparently the one from the engineer. Ara was horrified to have seen the corpse, but she still wouldn't let that get to her.

She had followed Orion all the way to the East district of the station. The place was so empty, it was like if she was in a horror movie. Ara asked, "Orion, what kind of clue do you think we should be looking for?" Ara couldn't help but think that the monster was following her, and she was sweating a little.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion contemplated on what Ara questioned. 'Hmm what should we be looking for?' Orion thought to himself. "Mainly, we need to look for anything that seems suspicious." Orion said, but it was a bit general. But honestly, not knowing this monster, he doesn't really know what to look for. "Look for some sort of black substance, and if there's a dead body, well I think you might know what to do." Orion gave a slight laugh, but immediately shut up because he was quite nervous. The town was so dead (pun intended) that the only sounds they heard were their footsteps and their heavy breathing.

Investigating, Orion saw a building that seemed to be like a store of sorts. Somehow, it was still standing, but everything in it was broken. Standing right outside the broken down store, Orion saw something glimmer. "Ara, I'm going in the store, you coming?" Orion asked seeing as the young female seemed quite nervous. But honestly, he was as well. Orion took out one of his Diamond Keys and held it in his hand, just to ensure that nothing would pop out at him.

Last edited:
Orion went up to a broken down building. He assumed that it was some sort of store, but it was so broken down that Ara couldn't even tell. But she said to Orion, "Yeah, I'm coming with. I can support as defense." Ara then fused her arms together and formed a shield, so that she could block any potential threats from behind Orion.

As they walked into the store, it looked like it had been abandoned for years. Dust was forming around counters, desks, and shelves all over this place. Ara thought that the coast was clear, and put down her shield. She started investigating the building, and noticed a pile of black goop just sitting there. She felt so disgusted, that she was about to throw up, but she exclaimed, "Hey, Orion! Come check this out!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion immediately looked back at Ara when it seemed like she found something. Apparently, the Ice-Water Manipulator had found some black gunk. Looking at it carefully and careful to not touch it, Orion examined the goop. "The monster might be near," Orion said suddenly. "Be careful." Orion warned.

Looking around a bit more, Orion found the same shimmering he saw before. Walking closer to the source, Orion gripped the Key in his palm a bit tighter, scared that something could attack anytime soon. 'Why did Master Ed consider me as the best?' Thought Orion. 'I'm honestly so scared right now.' Orion went closer to the glimmer to see what it was.

Orion went closer and closer, only to find a key. Picking it up Orion found out it was a Diamond Key. "Oh dear Lord!" Orion said, practically shouting.The Celestial Mage looked closer to the inscription of the key and got extremely excited. "Ara! Check this out!" Orion said joyfully. "I found another Diamond Key: The Gate of the Sea God: Neptune!" Orion should honestly be concentrating, but he was too ebullient. The Diamond Key shimmered, despite it being dark and gloomy inside the broken down store. Orion put away the Key and decided to make a contract later with the Spirit as he had a job to do.

Eliza turned back to Viper "we don't have time to waste" she replied walking back the way she was headed earlier "we need to contain the monster, we don't want the destruction of a town on our hands" Eliza said as she became more serious "If we let it keep traveling in the water pipes it could make its way to a big water source and could easily move to another town, now that it can't travel in the pipes we should have slowed it down" Eliza explained as she walked towards a set of stairs and began to climb them "you coming?" She asked impatiently as she continued to climb the stairs

Viper didn't say anything as he followed Eliza's lead up the stairs. Not like he had a better plan at the moment. There was something on his mind however...

"Why did you want to interview me?" Viper asked. There was nothing else to do while they made their way to wherever Eliza would lead them and he had to know why this girl was fixated on him.

When Orion shouted the name of the Key, Ara didn't really know what he was talking about. But her father had told her before that his friend Lucy was a Celestial Spirit user as well. Ara than said, "Okay, Orion, let's be serious. All right. Do you think that we should tell the others of what we've found, or do you think we should explore this place even more, and see if we can find anything else?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yeah, sorry bout that," Orion said sheepishly. "I just got pretty excited after finding a rare key." Orion scratched the back of his head in embarrassment and touched his star earrings as well. He does that whenever he gets embarrassed. "Let's continue to search the East District. I don't think there's going to be anything else in this store."

Walking out of the store, Orion looked around the area to see if he missed anything before moving further down the road to investigate. "Don't worry though, we'll signal them when we find something important. And vice versa." Orion explained. Looking around, the East District looked pretty boring. "Where do you think we should look now? The sewers? More buildings? The forest nearby over there?" Hopefully the other pairs were having better luck then them so far.

After Orion gave Ara some options, she used her deductive skills, and said, "If the only thing we know about this monster is that it's made out of this weird black liquid, then the only logical place to look for more clues is the sewers. The sewers have a ton of tunnels, which lead to many places around Fiore, and the sewers also have a lot of waste, which are (gross, disgusting) liquids, which will make it easy for the monster to maneuver in." Ara then stopped herself, because she thought she was talking too much. She chuckles, and then says, "Lets go!"

She leads Orion to the closest manhole she spotted. The picked the manhole cover up, and looked inside. It was dark, and it smelled awful. "Ugh," Ara says in disgust, but she then says, "Orion, do you have any spirit that could make some light for us in there?"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Of course I do!" Orion said. "What a silly question." Orion gave a slight laugh before pulling out one of his Diamond Keys. "Gate of the Hearth Goddess, I open thee! Vesta!" A young female adult popped out after a flash of light. She had long brown wavy hair, a red hood, with an orange scarf. "Vesta, I need you to create some light while we go down in the sewers." Orion explained to the Spirit. "I understand young master." Vesta replied. Using her fire manipulation, she created a ball of fire, but it should be bright enough to see in the sewers.

"Ladies first," Orion jokingly said. Then he climbed the ladder down with Vesta following behind him and Ara right after. "Good thing I had Vesta or we'll be practically blind down here." Orion chimed. Then they continue their investigation down the sewers.

Once everyone left Leo got off the train "well a team of mages, thief and a giant monster I don't think that's a very good mix" Leo said with a sigh "well I guess that's how the cookie crumbles, let's get this show started" Leo said as he pulled out one of his keys "open gate of beauty Venus!" Leo yelled as he pointed his key out infront of him and as he did a beautiful maiden with dark brown hair blue eyes and a magnificent sparkly dress appeared before him. As the maiden looked upon Leo a scowl came upon her face "what do you want?" Venus asked "well I have a request, you see there's a key here that I want to get my hands on the only problem is that there are a team of mages here and I need you to distract them by using your ability and turning into a slime monster there apparently searching for one" Leo saidwith a grin on his face, Venus rolled her eyes "fine" she said as she transformed into a hideous green sludge monster "is this good" Venus asked "perfect" Leo replied as he began up some stairs "now just distract them you don't need to do them any harm" Leo said as he disappeared above ground

Eliza turned to Viper when she heard his question, Eliza quickly looked around too see if anyone was around and then walked up to Viper and pulled out her notebook "look I think I can trust you with this" Eliza said as she opened her notebook to a page with a long list of names with a few names crossed out "I've spent most of my life traveling and learning how to improve my powers until people told me there was no way that they could help me further them any further and I believed them, until the incident ten years ago when the legendary dragon slayer and former member of fairytail Natsu dragneil came and melted the coluseum that was when I realised that there were people Shi could help me futher my skills and the more I looked into it the more people i found who I thought could help me" Eliza said as she slid her finger down the page and pointed at Cobras name "so I went out on an adventure to find them and-" Eliza turned the page to reveal a map of fiore with markers that had names next to each one "I did. Well most of them at least" Eliza said as she pointed to the names of Lucy, Cana, Freed, midnight and others "sadly I've failed to find any of the dragon slayers" Eliza said with a sigh "that's why I was so exited to interview you" Eliza added "if you've changed you mind about answering your questions I get it" Eliza said with a sigh

In their investigation down the sewers, and Ara noticed how Orion and Vesta didn't seem to care much for the awful smell. The smell was so bad, that Ara held her breathe. As Ara was disgusted by the smell, she noticed how some parts of the water in the sewer were darker than other parts. She tells Orion, "Hey, look at the water. Do you notice anything strange?"

Viper took a moment to think about what Eliza said. The girl was defiantly knowledgeable and had a desire to improve that was rather noticeable. Guess she figured that since Viper was also a Dragon Slayer he could help her with her goal.

"Once this mission is done, I'll answer any questions you have about me before I take my leave. You have my word on that." Viper said to Eliza, giving the girl reassurance that he meant what he said. Viper however moved on to his follow up statement.

"However, like I said on the train, don't expect a non-verbal demonstration of what I can do. Under no circumstances will I use my old man's magic." Viper explained, restating his declaration he made earlier that was interrupted by the need to vomit.

Tears started to roll down Eliza's face "thank you, thank you" Eliza said as she tried to wipe her tears away "that means a lot" Eliza said as she put her notebook away and straightened her posture "now we have a monster to kill lets go" Eliza said as she started to look around for clues on where the monster might be

Viper was taken aback by how much this meant to the girl. There had to be more to this than just a desire to grow stronger. However, they needed to focus. There was a monster to kill.

"If it was traveling through the pips, perhaps it is hiding in an underground water supply." Viper said, trying to offer what he suspected to see if it would help. Viper also took the chance to look around for clues.