• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Tales of Aquestrias

After a great war nearly brought the Aquestrian continent of Necros to it's breaking point twenty years ago. As a result six of it's seven kingdoms (Ragroth, Hethia, the great froest, Pyke Flovia, and Scala) that made up the land of Necros became one under the control of King Xavier Valier. Under his rain the kingdom was at peace until one day. Boi the only kingdom not to join the others was attacked by humanoid beasts with skin as dark as the stormy sky and teeth so sharp that they could tear threw bone. These demons of the east once known only as legend make their way to Necros's boarders.
To the west the Elven High King Gradulair makes his and his people's prescience known to the Aquestirans of the continent of Jabal.
In the great waters that cover Aquestrias the fish people prepare for the coming war.

For the first time in a melinum the four races of Aquestria meet and the fate of their planet rests in the outcome.

Character bio
Name
species ( Aquestrian a human like species., Orcashi humanoid beasts with greyish like skin pointed ears and two sharp teeth, Elevious Like human but with pointed ears they are said in myth to be some of the most beautiful people in the planet, Aqusal a humanoid fish like species.)
Sex Male, Female, Turner (Transexual) male/ Female
Sexuality Unioner (straight), Sword Player (Gay), Maiden Lover (Lesbian), Mix (Bi),
Appearance

@Stormursa @Eeveechu151 figured I should atleast tag you guys for this.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Name: Zabishi Wavell
Species: Aqusal (with some human dna mixed in)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Tells people that he is a 'Sword player,' when in fact he is a Unioner
Appearance: Because he is humanoid, he has the torso of a young human adult male. The only difference in terms of shape really is his head, which i'll explain shortly. His skin is scaley and fish-like. He has a small in width fish tail which goes out from the bottom of his back. He has a number of fins coming from his back further up, including a particularly large one towards the top of his back. The colour of his scales/fish skin is a mixture of light blue and green, with some silver here and there, in random patches all around. He hands and feet are webbed and are sharp. His eyes are wide and much larger than a human and seem to be one colour: a kind of orangey colour. He tends to wear brown rags covering a little bit of his stomach down to just above his knees. In place of his nose is a long thin thing. It is sharp and looks like a sword. From this detail alone, it becomes apparent that he is based off of a Swordfish.

Last edited:
Accepted. Though can you give a description of Zabishis appearance. I just realized I didn't put that in the character Bio.

Accepted. Though can you give a description of Zabishis appearance. I just realized I didn't put that in the character Bio.
Because he is humanoid, he has the torso of a young human adult male. The only difference in terms of shape really is his head, which i'll explain shortly. His skin is scaley and fish-like. He has a small in width fish tail which goes out from the bottom of his back. He has a number of fins coming from his back further up, including a particularly large one towards the top of his back. The colour of his scales/fish skin is a mixture of light blue and green, with some silver here and there, in random patches all around. He hands and feet are webbed and are sharp. His eyes are wide and much larger than a human and seem to be one colour: a kind of orangey colour. He tends to wear brown rags covering a little bit of his stomach down to just above his knees. In place of his nose is a long thin thing. It is sharp and looks like a sword. From this detail alone, it becomes apparent that he is based off of a Swordfish.

I don't know the lore in great detail, so I wouldn't know where he would live, but I have been looking at it. My first guess would be one of the Flovian islands.

accepted.
I do plan on creating a coherent history/ Lore for this. If you have any questions events or anything let me know, Or if you would like to contribute to it let me know.

accepted.
I do plan on creating a coherent history/ Lore for this. If you have any questions events or anything let me know, Or if you would like to contribute to it let me know.
What would you say about my previous query about the places the Aqusal would live? From what I gather, the Flovian Islands are the kind of place they would target? Because my character is based on the unusual design of the swordfish, i'd figured that he would also be different in appearance than most Aqusal.

Well the Aqusal live under water. Think of the stereotypical portrayal of Atlantis. So it won't be out of the realm of possibility that an aqusal kingdom is underneath the islands. And while I never stated it while portraying a Flovian character but sea merchants and pirates have seen weird things when out for extended periods of time.
If your suggesting that your character will be an outcast due to his appearance; Depending on which of the sixty islands he goes to he'll find a somewhat safe harbor.

Well the Aqusal live under water. Think of the stereotypical portrayal of Atlantis. So it won't be out of the realm of possibility that an aqusal kingdom is underneath the islands. And while I never stated it while portraying a Flovian character but sea merchants and pirates have seen weird things when out for extended periods of time.
If your suggesting that your character will be an outcast due to his appearance; Depending on which of the sixty islands he goes to he'll find a somewhat safe harbor.
So the Aqusal actually can live with humans? And is Flovia the only kingdom they tend to attack?

Yeah the Aqusal can live with Aquestrians (This isn't earth). They can attack any kingdom that is connected to the ocean which is all expect for Pyke, But since the War of the Isle destroyed a good portion of Flovia's Navy and the three pirate wars over the last twenty years left their Navy at the point where they can't protect all their islands. So the Aqusal can attack and leave without any strong defense other than island militias which very in strength.

Yeah the Aqusal can live with Aquestrians (This isn't earth). They can attack any kingdom that is connected to the ocean which is all expect for Pyke, But since the War of the Isle destroyed a good portion of Flovia's Navy and the three pirate wars over the last twenty years left their Navy at the point where they can't protect all their islands. So the Aqusal can attack and leave without any strong defense other than island militias which very in strength.
Oh okay.

Name: Valkry Numero
Species: Orchasi
Sex: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: standing at 6’ foot and built stongly. Her greyish black hair is pulled back into a bun with only a few strands sticking out into her face. Her eyes are a pale yellow and they match the tattered sash around her waist. She wears thick fur boots, baggy legged black brown pants, a black turtleneck crop top and leather armor. The axe she wields looks like a decritive peice as it’s usually strapped to her back but it’s very mush operitable.

Name David Rylon
Age twenty seven
species Aquestrian
Sex male
Sexuality Unioner
Appearance Dark auburn hair that goes down to his ears, Has bright green eyes, He stands at six two. He wears a blue tunic and long black pants. He has a blue lion lapel that he puts on his color.

Can I join?
Bio:
Name: Quince
Species: Elevious
Sexuality: Unioner
Appearance: Quince is a charming, cool Elevian who has black hair, blue eyes, pointy ears (of course), a blue shirt, muscles, black ripped pants, white shoes, and a ring made of diamond. His weapons include (if you don't know what one of these are, look it up) : Haladie Blade, Axe, and a Kakute ring.

Last edited:

Need this character to start my part in the rp.

Name: Admiral Samuel Braveocean
species Flovian-Aquestrian
Sexuality: Unioner
Appearance: Dark green admiral's hat, rich blue and green coat with a golden outline. Dark red undershirt. Strong boots. Long curved sword (a long Scimitar), two daggers and two short swords, with a musket (If they have them). Dark Brown hair, blue eyes.
Oh and just so you know, he's a sea admiral, so he'll be high up in the Flovian Navy, owning his own ships full of crews. Wears gloves and there is a pole with the Flovian emblem on it attatched to his back. Height 5 Foot 9.

Last edited:
Accepted though you should probably give him an age. Also after your first character if you want to add anymore just describe them in the rp.

Yo @Jagson:
"Admrial sir." He said giving the man a salute. " Captain Nipto At your service." He said showing the man the respect he was due. He then turned his attention back to Rajav. "

Your character wasn't talking to Captain Rajav. Rajav is on another island in Flovia. Your character was talking to Captain Azalyaro at first.

At anytime there are four Grand Admirals that control the four quarters of the Flovian empire. The Grand Admiral from life on the sea retired it has been nineteen years after all.

As for the new Grand Admirals you have Monteghu, Lanis, Theros, Stevens.

As for what Braveocean should say is entirely up to his character. He could be honest and tell him that they're fleet is isolate or act big and tough and say they have more than enough ships.

While it was my Original idea the orcashi are not the ones taking over Boi something much more sinister and ancient is. .
In your original post, you say that these demon beasts are dark-skinned. I get that mixed up with the 'grayish' skin the Orcashi are said to have. Jabal and Boie are both 'western' countries, so it shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibility. If the Orcashi mainly live in Jabal, that is.

First of Boie is on the eastern side Necros while Flovia is on the western. Pretty sure I stated in Necros 2 the somewhat map of Necros. Such as the fact that Hethia is the southern desert kingdom. North of that is the Great Forest, connected to the forest Ragroth to the north and the mountain region of Pyke to the east. North of Ragroth is Flovia fallowed by Scala, From the east of Pyke is were Boie is at.

Also as I stated in my previous post my original Idea was the Orcashi but as I thought about it I decided to change that for a different darker beings that will unite the four races.

In the second age of man house Tagryn over threw the main houses across the land of Necros. They ruled for two hundred years until the remaining houses started the Necros war. After the war what was left of the Tagryn house and their loyal supporters went to the Continent of Jabel where they stayed until now. In the third age of man after a war disseated the kingdom they thought would be the biggest problem the Tagryn Empire led by Valyren Tagryn sets sail for Necros ready to take back his birth right.

Ragroth: Ruled by house Rylon their symbol is that of a Blue Lion
Under the rule of Davon IV Rylon their country became weak and fat. His Son King Avian is doing what he can to restore the country to it's former glory. They were known for their military might which after Davon's rule was cut fallowed by the Hethian invasion was weakened even further.
Bastard name (Born out of wedlock) is Heart
Their people are known as Ragrothians

Hethia: Ruled by house Valier Their symbol is that of a desert eagle
The sand country In the furthest part of Necros. While they may have a bitter taste they are men of honor and respect even if their king decided to go to war based on revenge. While they might not be strong warriors they use their wyverns to attack. Bastard name is Sand
Their people are known as Hethians

The Great Forest
A giant forrest that connects Ragroth to Hethia. They are fast and agile. The forrest is divided into five sections North, South, East, West, and central. The eastern forest was serverly damaged during the Hethian invasion. They fallow the religion of Ellon a verison of Judaism. Even though most use it as a way to gain power while the true belivers are a minority.
Bastard name Tree
Their people are known as Foresters.

Flovios
Ruled by house Nepo their house symbol is a fish.
Known to most as the river lands. Their located to the north of Ragroth. They control multiple islands with deferent culturs.
Bastard name Water
No known name.

Boie
Ruled by house Roiyaru they're symbol is that of a Pegasus.

The far western country. They are very isolationists not wanting to be involved with others. As such they've created their own language. their civilization is based off of Japanese culture. Some speculation says that they are defending the rest of the necros from an ancient evil though most believe it's just a myth.
bastard name Kuso yarō

Pykon
ruled by house Hiazon they're symbol is that of a Ram.
A mountain region west of Ragroth. They're known for trading and exporting of jewels. While their military may not be that strong they're always willing to give a hand to their allies. They are well defended against any opposing force.
Bastard name Hill

Scala
no ruler
A place of always winter. The Northern most region. An area completely surrounded by snow. The people have learned to survive and prosper in their harsh environment \
Their people are known as Induents.

Jabel
Ruled by Valrien Tagryn

a land mass to the west of Necros. Conqured by the Tagryn's two centuries prior after their exile.

Rules
1. Fallow the rules of Charms.
2. Be respectful to each other
3. have fun.
4. multiple characters are allowed
5. Romance is allowed
Name
sex: Male, female, turner ( Trans)
appearance
nationality.
weapons
Sexuality: Unioner(Hetero) Sword player (Gay) Maiden Lover ( Lesbian) Mixed

This was posted on the discussion for Necros 2. Are you seeing what i'm seeing?

Boie
Ruled by house Roiyaru they're symbol is that of a Pegasus.

The far western country. They are very isolationists not wanting to be involved with others. As such they've created their own language. their civilization is based off of Japanese culture. Some speculation says that they are defending the rest of the necros from an ancient evil though most believe it's just a myth.
bastard name Kuso yarō

Jabel
Ruled by Valrien Tagryn

a land mass to the west of Necros. Conqured by the Tagryn's two centuries prior after their exile.

Did you change it? Where do the Orcashi come from?

I meant eastern for Boi. So yeah in a way I did change it.
They can come from Jabal being one of the many secrets of the land.