• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales from the Cyan Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
[glow]In the beginning...[/glow] The region of Cyan came to be when the legendaries Kyogre and Groudon clashed, creating a massive island, isolated from the other regions, out in the middle of the ocean. The island had a roughly elliptical shape to it. The mountainous badlands around the island's borders made it appear a dismal prospect to any passing explorers, for hundreds of years. In those times, the only inhabitants of this mysterious island were an assortment of pokemon.

[glow]Our story begins...[/glow] A ship of teenage orphans hailing from all the known regions was swept off course by a harrowing storm. Running low on supplies for survival, the inhabitants of the ship were forced to accept that the horrible looking island on the horizon might be their only hope for survival. Just when they thought they could safely navigate into a calm cove, the storm took its final revenge against the crew of orphans- it capsized the ships. The crew of teenage orphans was thrown into chaos, the storm waters of the ocean pulling each in a different direction. Those who were quick thinking called out their water pokemon to help them avoid drowning in the depths of the ocean.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No.

For starters, NEVER under ANY circumstances attempt to use the Glow tag under the pain of death by POIIIIIIIIIIIISonous snakes and having your soul bound to an incredibly annoying-voiced owl for eternity. The Glow Tag is the mark of an obnoxious n00b and you don't want to know what happens to those here.

Second. I'm honestly not sure if this is supposed to be a really terrible attempt at an RP or an attempt to generate an interest post. It fails at both. This is really not the way we RP over here. Read the applicable rule thread and preferably this thread as well.

And DO read board descriptions as well as some threads around a board to get a feeling for how things are done around here.

I'm going to leave this here, locked, so you and perhaps others may learn what NOT to do. However, I will clear this off in a matter of a few days as I find this sort of garbage rotting around in a forum to be unsightly and clutter-inducing. Just FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.