1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking Digital Requests! ^^

Discussion in 'Requests' started by darkomaraven, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I really need to take my mind off things (cried several times today i need a break) and thought maybe someone here might like a little sketch? Here's a few examples:
    arcanine.png charmander.jpg espeon.png turtwig.png
    these are just quick sketches that I could do now if anyone is interested. THANKS!

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

I don't know what the situation is but, whatever it is, I hope that things get better for you. :( *Offers hugs*

As for requests, if you're interested would you like to draw me a Linkachu? ^^ My version of Linkachu is basically a Raichu wearing a Link hat, often wielding the Master Sword as well. Interpretations beyond that are completely up to the artist who's drawing it.

No pressure either way, but if you do accept the request I look forward to seeing Linkachu drawn in your style! :)

3. Sure thing!

4. Sir Red

Sir Red Charms' Caped Crusader

Seeing as Katie is throwing out Charm-personas, I guess I will throw mine out there. I would love it if you could draw me a Wartortle in some kind of knights armor. If not then just a Wartortle would be awesome. :)

Also I hope that you feel better. We all have difficult times but finding some manner of coping is incredibly necessary. I hope that you find peace and happiness as that is something everyone deserves. :) (Also I love "The Raven" too.)

Linkachu likes this.
  5. Thank you so much. it's been a rough day. :/ i'd be happy to take your request

Sir Red likes this.
  6. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Best of luck with everything! ;; //sends hugs I hope everything works out well and the requests help in some way ^^;

I guess I'll throw out a request? It'll be mostly vague, though, or something. I want to see what you would interpret a Kyubeon to be~ (Kyubeon being a portmanteau of Kyubey, the mascot character of Madoka, and the ending for Eeveelutions.) If that's too vague I can give you a ref or two.

darkomaraven likes this.
  7. Aaronimations

Aaronimations Formerly Aaron the Fright

um if its possable can you make froslass playing with a snorunt
    you don't have to if you don't want to

darkomaraven likes this.
  8. Sorry it's been taking so long. Some stuff came up...

9. I would like to request a sketch from you in honor of my recently completed Nuzlocke run:

Please draw a Minun and a Banette playing together.

darkomaraven likes this.
  10. May I have a shiny eevee and the girl on my profile picture playing, (the rest of her outfit is denim shorts and pink sneakers, the top is one of the 3/4 baseball tees)

11. Could you draw a Charmander and a cub one jumping on a Snorlax belly?