• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Taking Chibi Requests! 3 requests fufilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: I prefer drawing chibi people instead of chibi pokemon, and because of that, I MIGHT finish request for chibi people faster than requests for chibi pokemon. And I will have a higher chance to refuse pokemon requests than people requests. But please, remember I'm a nice person, so just post it up and hope for the best ;D

Yeah, you heard me. I'm taking requests to draw chibis. (WAY better examples if you scroll down to my other posts)

He're is an example of my work.

chibis.jpg

[size=15pt]
Requests - OPEN[/size]
How to Request
There are 3 ways you can request.
  • Give me a drawing. I will ONLY take you're artwork or characters from Anime/Manga. If it isn't your artwork, I'm not doing it.
  • You can give me a sprite. As long as it is yours, I will draw it chibi.
  • Describe what you want. What I need is the hair, eyes, expression on face, and what they are wearing on they're upper body (and age, if possible)(remember to include colors!). Nope, as you can see, no legs. What I DON'T need is discriptions of pants, back of shirts, or shoes.
Please remember that my uploads are PICTURES, not SCANS. And it will be totally inked, no color.

Please, request ONE at a time. If you give me multiple requests at one time, I will choose the easiest to do, and leave the rest alone. Although it would be nice if you could give me choices.

In some situations, I MIGHT refuse you're requests. This doesn't mean I have anything against you. I will discribe what is wrong with your request. If not, sue me. I dare ye >D

You can use the chibi wherever you want. As long as you give me credit where possible (in your siggy is fine...), you can use them anywhere. Do NOT claim them as yours.

REMEMBER:A ny non-request chibis are up for grabs. You can use them wherever you want, as long as I get credit. Any request chibis are for the requester's ONLY, unless you ask him or her for permission to use it.

And I originally stole this style from my schoolfriend, Quandtuniverse. Yes, I go to school with her, and you can even ask her :O. But I've adapted it, and made my version of it. ;D

New chibis will NOT be put into the first post. They take up too much room. Just scroll down if you want to see updates ;D

And if you talked to me on MSN, it would make things even easier. I can't give you times fo when I'll be on, but my Passport/Email for MSN is: xfma_addictx@hotmail.com

Happy requesting!

These are cool :D
Could I have one with this Specifacations:
Spiky-ish hair,goes over ears.
White shirt, short-sleeve Crusader Shirt (red cross on the side) and under that a black long-sleeve shirt.
Camo Pants
White shoes.

I know, must of those you don't need, but still xp

It's ok.

Could I have some personality/Expression? I don't want to accently make him/her emo or something.

And I need gender.

But I am sketching him as I type (or in between...)

EDIT: G'night. Tis 00:00 and I need to get some sleep.

I'll get back to your chibi tomorrow morning. Please get the details I need by then! (yu have about 8 ro 9 hours... >D)

pika.jpg

Here, a Chibi Pikachu. For promotinal reasons. I had a Ash to go with it, but he kind of died.... I'll make a new one later.

It's ok.

Could I have some personality/Expression? I don't want to accently make him/her emo or something.

And I need gender.

But I am sketching him as I type (or in between...)

EDIT: G'night. Tis 00:00 and I need to get some sleep.

I'll get back to your chibi tomorrow morning. Please get the details I need by then! (yu have about 8 ro 9 hours... >D)

Ok, well It's a guy. His expression is content.

UPDATE: I finally got the ones I did last night uploaded (well, 3 out of 5)

The first one is Mia Fey. I think she could be better, but I didn't have too much reference for her.
.jpg

This is the reference I was looking at (in the little booklet they give you with each game):
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s9/the-ice-cream-fairy/Maya.png

EDIT: OH *@$£µ§ I FORGOT HER BUN :\ :'( ::cries::

Next was Dr. Derek Stiles from Trauma Center: Second Opinion, NOT Under the Knife. He looks realllly strange in Under the Knife.
.png

And I wasn't looking at any pictures when I drew him, so my style differs from the Second Opinion style. He're is a picture of him:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x279/Celestialien860/Dr.Stiles.jpg

And the last one is of Angie Thompson, from Trauma Center: Under the Knife, NOT Second Opinion. I think she looks realllllly strange in Second Opinion.
-.png

And sorry part of her hair got cut off.

This is what she looks like in the guide, but I unfortunatly couldn't find a whole picture of her on the internet... Oh well, here ya go:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e6/Characters_trauma_angie.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and any non-request chibis are up for grabs. You can use them wherever you want, as long as I get credit. Any request chibis are for the requester's ONLY, unless you ask him or her for permission to use it.

EDIT EDIT: YAY! Found a program on this computer that makes pictures transparent. :D

And it looks sooo bad DX

Thanks!​

Can you please do a chibi espeon?

I have to say 'maybe' to this. I'm better at drawing people, I have to get references off the internet, and the style will not match what I'm doing right now.

@Haku- I am working on your request, and it should be up by today or tomorrow morning. (I'm a little busy right now...)

I'll see if it comes out nice. If it does, then sure!

Espeon, eh? It'll probably be easier to pull off than gardevoir (no offense) but I will try them both.

You are welcome.

I'm really tempted to make a chibi Taco Bell Worker, but I'll do that after my plate is clean of requests... XD

Actually, I pulled it off. I will probably do a chibi gardivoir master though because my chibi Gardivoir could do with some work.

Oh, chibis! Okay, I want to make a request, though, I make a human request, one of my OCs.

Picture of her: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51647539/

Oh, chibis! Okay, I want to make a request, though, I make a human request, one of my OCs.

Picture of her: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51647539/

Ohkay, I'm assuming it's your picture since the names are the same.

Nice! I'll probably get her done by tomorrow (or sooner)

Can you please do a chibi espeon?

chibi-embreon.png

There, it took ahwile to decide to have arms or no arms, but I think this was the best option. I hope you like it! I can redo it, because I messed up in one place...

[quote author=Gardevoir Master link=topic=2527.msg30778#msg30778 date=1186206448]
Can you do a Chibi Gardevoir?
[/quote]

SHOOP DA WOOP I DID IT : D

chibigardevoir.png

Yeah, took awhile to pull off. I started doing chibi stuff without the tube style, but it kept on looking funny...

And I did a sketch beforehand to get the feel for gardevoir. Here it is :D

gardevoir.png

Consider that part of the request, and you can use it wherever you want (as long as you don't claim it as yours or get rid of the signature at the bottom ;D)

EDIT: Gak. Missed some spaces in the transparancy. If you're going to use this picture, then I'll redo it. Otherwise, no. A little lazy at the moment :p

[quote author=Haku-kun link=topic=2527.msg30682#msg30682 date=1186177930]
These are cool :D
Could I have one with this Specifacations:
Spiky-ish hair,goes over ears.
White shirt, short-sleeve Crusader Shirt (red cross on the side) and under that a black long-sleeve shirt.
Camo Pants
White shoes.

I know, must of those you don't need, but still xp
[/quote]

Is this what you wanted? I was going in a little blind without any pictures, but I love it anyways. I'm pretty proud of this one ;D

chibi_L.png

Is this what you wanted? I was going in a little blind without any pictures, but I love it anyways. I'm pretty proud of this one ;D

chibi_L.png
HOLY WOOLY FRENCH BREAD!
That's awesome!
I was having trouble while working on my main character, especially with the hair, but you just-WOW!
Thanks so much, these are awesome.
I'm trying to change my art style, it's horrible and I don't like it, I need to work on eyes, and hair, as well as size and depth.
This is perfect, the only this is, is I like the cross stretched out around the body, but It's still alright, and you don't have to change it, at all, this is still a wow.
;D Thanks so much!

I'm glad you like it :D

Since I fufilled your request, you can make another (if you want)

Ok, well can you do this request? XD

Everything same as last time, except shirtless, and has a shark-tail.

My character is part fishy 8D

I would say something like give him gills on his neck, but chibis don't have necks 8D

Glaceon, eh?

I ACCEPT THY CHALLENGE!

I might not make it work.

EDIT: I got a friend on MSN to request a Mew, so I'll post that here when I"m done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.