• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Take this quiz or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/ ^^

Ye ol' "What Kind of Pokemon Are You?" quiz care of Pokemon.com. It makes me want to sing :O

I got Charmander, with a description about being brave, a strong believer of justice, etc... So I took the quiz again :p (Brave? lol.)

So my next description was about being docile, friendly, etc... aka. Chikorita! ^^

Chika's description probably fit better, but both work for me Pokemon-wise :)

I appear to be the hardy type. I do my homework diligently and I know to eat properly. I have strong willpower that lets me complete tasks, however tough.

But I can also be stubborn, to the point of even feuding with friends... Nothing will go right for me when I'm irritated, so I should learn to laugh it off. A hardy person like me should be...

Charmander! (Char, char!)

Erm... I'm brave and will take on anything... even though I ran away screaming from everything and got going when the going got tough...

I'm a machop.

and a hero!! woo-hoo!

Bah, I took it twice more.. and got Psyduck both times.

First, I took it and got Bulbasaur, which said that I was calm, didn't like to fight a lot, gave good advice to friends, and had many friends who looked up to me. This sounded kinda wrong (the gullible part was pretty right, though, I think -_-;;)

So I took it again, and got...Chikorita, which meant I was docile, kindhearted, helpful, able to make friends with anyone, and a wonderful person. (It also asked that I be the judge if that was going overboard...well...it was...)

I dunno if that was close, so I took it a third and final time, and got Bulbasaur again! >_<

I guess I really am a Bulbasaur...2/3 Bulbasaur, and 1/3 Chikorita.

Bulba. Saur? Bulbasaur...bulba...saur? ^_^;;

(Edit: I took it a fourth time. I'm now timid, "find it hard to go to the washroom at night," and "may find it frightening to go back to school to get something you forgot in class." Also, if I'm walking down a dark street at night, I often check behind me. Yet, it says my timid nature is a good point, as well. That makes me Mudkip.)

So maybe Mudkip is more accurate...

Yet, I'm still half Bulbasaur! ^_^;;

I'M A BULBARIKIP! >_

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I got Psyduck! Woooo. I'm really relaxed, yet popular...

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
First time I took it, it came out as Charmander, but it said I was rash and tended to get annoyed easily. So I took it again and got Meowth ^^ I'm a kitty!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
if I'm walking down a dark street at night, I often check behind me

HAH! ... *ahem* I do that. Multiple times every minute. But, hey, considering that I personally know people who've been mugged (or attempted mugged), it's sorta, kinda justified :O

I'm a Charkorita then? Or Chikamander?

I've actually never been walking alone down a street at night. I'm too afraid to. ^_^ But I always am constantly checking around me when I'm walking down a street during the DAY. I even get creeped out of I pass somebody on my side of the street. @_@

And Katie-san...you are a...Charkorita. Definitely. ^_^

You appear to be...
The sassy type.
You tend to be somewhat cynical.
Despite that, there is something appealing and lovable about you.

But do you occasionally say something arrogant that angers others?
Do you make that mistake?
Or have people called you conceited, vain, or selfish?
Have people said that about you?

Huh? You're telling me to get lost?
Why, you... Come here and say that!

......Gasp!
...I'm sorry.
I let my feelings run away.
I truly regret this, really.

Anyway, your cool and aloof attitude is what defines you.
It makes you exasperating and appealing at the same time.

A sassy person like you should be...

;DTreecko ;D

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I got Squirtle 'cause I'm a guy that'll be jolly but will also screw you all over if Aliens ask me to take over the planet with them. >=D

Oh yeah? My Bulbarikip-ness pwns your Squirtle-ness.

...*whimper* You're gonna take over the world with aliens? Please...spare me...>_

Yay, Charmander! Most of that stuff is pretty accurate, actually all of it. Except I don't eat right :p
Can't wait till that game comes out

i hate evil and i am a girl and i would kick down the door when obducted by aliens .....
im totally a charmander
and charmander is a charmander hehehe

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Chibi Fluff, thou hast awakened a topic from 2006. 2006, man. I believe that this counts for a third warning. BANNED. Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.