• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tailon's Arts

Tailon

Gryffindork
This is the last time I remake the topic, I promise ;D
Anyway, herein will lie my various doodles and arts, so to start:
Some Bioshock silliness

I call this Isn't she important? I made it after noticing the Big Daddies will chase you around and leave their Little Sisters unprotected in attempts to kill you.

isntsheimportant.png

also, my still unnamed split evolution of Scyther, appearing at level 28, a Bug/Fighting type, give suggestions if you so wish:

SCYSPLIT.png

And finally, my personal blade, the Stinger, also used by my RP character, Talon:

Stinger.png

Finally posting in this thread! As said before, I love the Stinger. You did a good job with the sheen to it. It actually looks like light is reflecting off. :D

The Scyther branch is pretty niftly too. You did a good job making it. Reminds me of a Digimon kind of. *After a minute of Googling* It reminds me of Flamedramon, seen here. They look different enough, just showing you what I thought of when seeing your unamed Scyther evolution.