• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TA360's Sprite Gallery!

[size=7pt]Woot. Anyways, enjoy the sprites. :) I'll be adding new trainers and other things to the gallery over time....
Don't steal, or the Pork Fairy will turn your hair into bacon, your legs into ham, and your ribs into....ribs? ???

mistninjayo5.png

^My favorite one of all. ;D

bloodninjatr4.png

^I was originally going to put a ANBU mask, but then it looked like crap. XP

blueninjace9.png

^I don't even know WHY I even made this one...

mininarutoga5.png

^Mini Naruto cosplayer

neopunkglx4.png

neopunkyp4.png

^Staring at DDR dancers resulted in this. :o

envynz5.png

^Someone on the Trainer Submission Thread asked for an Envy Trainer....
I hated the way I made the hair, though. XP

nekogirlyj7.png

^Neko girl I made 2 years ago. ::)
[/size]​

[size=7pt]And here's my new ones, the first set of elemental trainers.
merm1cg5.png

merm2fo8.png

I'm working on an Air trainer right now, and the hair I made is looking horrible :p, so I'm basing it on Lugia's wings. Anyways, which one looks better? The light or dark-haired one? ???[/size]

[size=7pt]Okay, I got the air trainer ready for coloring, but I don't know if I should color her silver/blue or green/brown, since I've seen Air protrayed in those colors. What do you people think? ???[/size]

[size=7pt]I was too lazy to re-edit the sprites, so I just kept the Air trainer as an Earth trainer. I made 4 sprites: two with a vine whip, two without, and two had out lines and the other two didn't. I suck at deciding XP....and now the leaf on the whip looks like spinach.... :o
Anyways, here they are!
[/size]
eolnwbk7.png
eolwti7.png
enolwog2.png
enolnwzj4.png