• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS [T]RS' Trading Thread. [UPDATED!!!]

\R U L E S . A N D . R E G U L A T I O N S/
. All of my Pokemon and items are legitimate, meaning that I caught/earned them in-game and did not use a hacking device to obtain anything. Therefore, I will expect that neither did you, 'less I state otherwise.
. I will accept hacked Technical Machines, as I understand that there is generally a mass shortage of them.
. Because you offer does not mean that I will accept, and this lies even stronger with my Legendary Pokemon. [i.e., Dialga, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, and Deoxys.] The offer that I see best fit for the situation will be accepted.
. This is not a must, but I felt that it should be included in this section. While offering a trade, please be specific as to what you are trading me, 'less you are offering a "junk" Pokemon bearing an item that I would like to have. [i.e., a freshly hatched, never touched Pokemon's Name Here.]

\W H A T . I . D E S I R E/

.items;
Black Sludge**

.technical machines;
None

.pokemon;
Mudkip**
Slowpoke**

* an asterisk represents an item/TM/Pokemon that I greatly desire while more than one asterisk emphasizes which things are wanted more so than others

\W H A T . I . H A V E . T O . O F F E R/

.pokemon;
Ditto*
Eevee [With Wish]
Vulpix [With Energy Ball]
Porygon
Exeggcute
Cubone
Snorlax
Ralts
Uxie [Level 50, untouched, Bashful]
Mesprit [Level 50, untouched, Serious]
Azelf [Level 50, untouched, Naughty]
Dialga** [Level 47, used to defeat Cynthia's Garchomp once, Serious]
Gamestop Deoxys [Level 50, untouched]
And many, many more. Just ask!

.items;
Claw Fossil [Anorith] x1
Helix Fossil [Omanyte] x4
Old Amber [Aerodactyl] x1
Fire Stone x17
Water Stone x2
Thunderstone x11
Leaf Stone x4
Sun Stone x8

* I have A LOT of Dittos up for trade, with many, many natures; too many to list, in fact. If you would like a specific nature, I will check and see what I have.
** Dialga can come equipped with the Adamant Orb if you would like.

I made this as organized as I could possibly think to.
I hope that this will stay up long-term.
Let the trading begin!

I can trade you any of the power items, plus Elekids. I would like the Deoxys and the Azelf.

2 Elekids holding a different power item for both of those?

Hmm, fair enough. Well I'm more interested in them if they have good IVs. Do you happen to know the IVs for the Deoxys and Azelf? What nature is the Deoxys? I could give up a few power items if they are good, or if not, maybe just get them as trade bait for something else :)

I can give you a Power Anklet, Power Band, Power Belt, Power Bracer, Power Lens, and Power Weight for a few dittos (I'm trying to collect different-natured Dittos). How about it?

I would gladly trade a Slowpoke and a Mudkip for that Wish Eevee and the Energy Ball Vulpix. Do I have a choice when it comes to natures?

Hello, I have a Lv.1 Male UT Modest Mudkip with Surf/Ice Beam/Mud Bomb for stabbing and countering.

I'm interested in a male Vulpix with energy ball. Thank you.

Drunyon:
Sure, but it may take me a while because I'll have to breed off both. I guess I should have had some spares. I have a few certain-natured Dittos, but not very many.. so you could try for a nature, but it would be more-than-likely that I not have them.

Xeilmach:
No thanks, I'm actually looking for a physical Swampert, hence the Slowpoke. Curse, yay! But I also love Slowking and the whole Slowpoke line. So cute. I want a Slowpoke plushie doll. :3

Careful, Impish, or Bold for Eevee. In that order of preference. If none of those, then not a big deal.

Timid for Vulpix. If not that, then Modest. If not that, then whatever.

I can probably only trade for a few more days, so we should trade quick if we're going to... after that I'm moving into my dorm room and I won't have Wi-Fi unless I buy a USB connector, which I probably will eventually.

Rockstargno:
No, sorry.

Xeilmach:
I'm sure that I do. If not, I might be going Ditto hunting soon, anyways.

Drunyon:
I'm sorry that it's taken so long: I still haven't gotten around to breeding them.
I seem to have misplaced my gameboy. >