• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Sy's Breeding List

This is a list of some of the Pokemon that I am breeding and are free to be traded out when hatched. If you want one of the following, please notify me with your friend code so we can trade away.
Pokemon I am Breeding:
  • Oshawott
  • Treecko
  • Munna (HA)
  • Charmander
  • Froakie
  • Fennekin
  • Chespin
  • Chikorita
  • Riolu
  • Gible
  • Squirtle
  • Dunsparce
  • Vulpix (HA)
  • Shroomish (HA)
  • Budew
  • Noibat
  • Pawniard
  • Eevee
  • Absol
  • Elekid (HA)
  • Phantump
  • Farfetch'd
  • Espurr
  • Fletchling
  • Gastly
Please note I will update this list if I ever start breeding new species of Pokemon. If I ever stop breeding a certain Pokemon, I will not just update this list but make a post down below, so you are notified of it. I hope you like what you see!

Last edited:
@PurpleTartan Nothing in particular. But I won't be able to do it in a week or so as my 3DS isn't available at the moment. I'll notify you when I can give it to you. If there's anything special you would like to offer, just post here or start a conversation with me :)

Nah, I can get Wish on one myself (just caught a Skitty a moment ago, actually [which is how you get Wish on Eevee]). Just figured I'd save myself the trouble if you already had it.

Corion

Formerly Stewie
Nope. I just got one. Still can I have your friend code?
And I just noticed that it was your signature....

Last edited:
Hey I would love a hidden ability Chikorita if possible, and if you could please give it the nickname Bloom? Tha would be great! My friend code is shown on my profile picture.