• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sylveon's Guild (Discussion)

Sylveon's Guild, a place for Pokemon who wish to create rescue teams and help fellow Pokemon, whether it be by finding a dropped item in a Mystery Dungeon, finding a missing Pokemon, or even catching outlaws. Most of the Pokemon there tend to lead normal likes, carrying out their daily quests and jobs, and getting paid for their work, or what could be considered normal by members of Sylveon's guild, anyway.

However, recently, strange things have been happening. Outlaws are becoming much, much more common, to the point where the guild's job boards are almost nothing but missions to stop outlaws, natural disasters are becoming more and more frequent, and Pokemon have started coming down with a strange illness that seems to have no cure, that continuously saps their strength away, until eventually, they are so weak that they are unable even to speak. The only Pokemon that seem to be immune to the illness are several members of Sylveon's Guild, so Sylveon himself has decided to send them on missions that he thinks might give some hints as to where the illness came from, and how to cure it.

1. Cussing is allowed, but please don't overdo it.
  2. Only 2 characters per person.
  3. Romance is allowed, but for God's sake, no sexual stuff, and no making constant sexual jokes. I feel like this doesn't need to be said, but apparently it does.
  4. No Mary Sue/Overly powered characters.
  5. Fusions are allowed, but please provide a detailed description for them.
  6. The password is Blueberry Poptarts.
  7. This role play is based off of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, which means humans do not exist.
  8. The founder of Sylveon's Guild is Sylvie, but you can also just call him Sylveon. Or you can call him Sir Fluffy Ears the 1st.

The character form:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Moves:
Rescue team name (if they are already part of the guild):
Other:
Password:

Here's my character forms.

Name: Twilight
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: Purplish fur, light purple rings, and blue eyes. Strangely enough, her tongue is blue
Personality: Calm, and a bit bashful at times, but is quick tempered. Likes books more than she does people
Moves: Moonlight, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Attract
Rescue team name: Doesn't have one
Other: None

Name: Silver
Species: Zoroark
Appearance: Silver furred Zoroark with a white mane and claws, yellow eyes. Wears a yellow pair of goggles on his head with a brown strap, and a yellow bandanna around his neck
Personality: Playful and tries to be kind to everyone, gets annoyed easily though, and can sometimes be a bit mysterious
Moves: Night Slash, Foul Play, Protect, Grass Knot
Other: Is unable to create illusions, and always walks on all fours due to being unable to keep his balance on two legs

The roleplay: https://pokecharms.com/threads/sylveons-guild.20464/

Last edited:
Name: Chervil
Species: Servine
Appearance: Always well groomed, quite attractive and vibrant. Has bright yellow eyes, and wears a pale yellow scarf.
Personality: Thinks herself superior to others and will not listen to reason when she thinks she is right- though, she is very inquisitive and intelligent, which is what lead her to have such a belief. She is also very good at giving advice, and is very fretful of others' wellbeing. She dislikes people who leech off of others and believes that everyone should handle their own workload in order to succeed. Chervil is also a natural-born leader, often finding unconventional but effective solutions to things. However she can often be snooty, and dismissed many Pokémon that she perceived as ‘weak-minded’.
Moves: Leaf Blade, Double Team, Growth, Slam
Rescue team name: Team Prisma
Password: blueberry poptarts

it would be cool if i could get a few others to join Team Prisma, but if not then i’ll add another character xx

Name: His name is Kael.
Species: Minun / Cheering Pokémon
Appearance: Kael appears to be about four inches smaller, as he is also somewhat lighter than the average Minun due to his body's lagged growth. He wears a pink scarf snugly around his neck. He has on a light layering of cloud white, wrapping bandages around the top of his head and his left paw as a result of a sudden, violent clash against a minor gang of outlaws. He wears a small, leathery bag around his right shoulder that contains some items and pocket change. He is often seen carrying around a small, wooden wand that is often used in combat.
Personality: When out in the open field of public, Kael often tries to steer clear of any social encounter he can. The nurse describes the aphonic Minun as a little Pokémon that strives to perform every task he can alone; even if the task is one that would normally require a full team to tackle down. Kael prefers the art of magic over other Pokémon, as he utilizes his quick thinking to allow the job to be swiftly finished.
Moves: Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Agility, Protect
Rescue team name: He does not have a rescue team at the moment, though he may consider joining one soon if another Pokémon can help him find a good reason to stop working alone.
Other: Although he is immune to the illness, it would be likely that at least some of the other Pokémon would think he has the mysterious illness. (Though in reality, his inability to communicate verbally with ease was added on from the earlier battle with the outlaws, with the condition of having an improperly developed voice box since birth.)
Password: Blueberry Poptarts

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Name: Tsukamino Vareena.
Species: Steenee.
Appearance: Like a normal Steenee, aside from being about 85 cm tall and the white parts of her skin being a very pale cream. She also wears a little Coba Berry necklace.
Personality: Fun-loving, sweet, very curious and bubbly; Tsukamino hates being called "Tsuko" or being told that she should evolve, but as long someone doesn't say either of those things she'll be really kind and loyal to them, though she might play some small pranks just for fun; she also tries to avoid fighting so that she doesn't evolve.
Moves: Double Slap, Magical Leaf, Flail and Stomp.
Rescue team name: Vareena Winds.
Other: N/A.
Password: Blueberry Poptarts.

Name: Ayumi Windina.
Species: Noibat.
Appearance: Like a normal Noibat, aside from being about 65 cm tall and having mint green eyes.
Personality: Quiet and shy; Ayumi almost never talks to anyone other than Tsukamino, meaning it can be hard to become his friend, but he'll be extremely loyal to anyone he does consider his friend.
Moves: Absorb, Razor Wind, Roost and Wind Attack.
Rescue team name: Vareena Winds.
Other: N/A
Password: Blueberry Poptarts.

Name: Midnight
Species: Umbreon (Shiny)
Appearance: Midnight has heterochromia, meaning his left eye is red, while his right is yellow, or gold. Midnight also has a blue scarf he wears around his beck, and carries around a saddle bag.
Personality: Midnight chooses to be quite the introvert, but a serious one at that. Alone, Midnight is quite powerful and uses this to compare himself to others, making him a bit egotistical.
Moves:
  • Dark Pulse
  • Attract
  • Psychic
  • Bite
Rescue Team Name: Team Twilight Hunt
Other: Midnight used to lead a team with his partner, but unfortunately, she had obtained a rather powerful disease, making her unable to work. This has put him on the edge, and he seeks the cure, no matter what costs. Though because of this, he has become a one man team, and requires a teammate.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Heres mine

Name: lightning

Species: emolga

Appearance: his ears slightly bigger then usual and he wear a red scarf with the guild badge on.

Personality: he is kind and curious, but also tricky, he have a lot of tactics and he always have a plan.
Lightning always care about others and protect them if they're in troubles, he always do his best and never give up.

Moves: nuzzle, iron tail, double team, electro ball

Rescue team name: team lightsquad

Other: he is the leader of his team, he very skilled and know how to work in forests perfectly and he love doing tricks.

Name: aura

Species: sylveon

Appearance: her ribbons glow when she using her aura, the guild badge is placed on her bowtie, she carry a brown bag that full of different items.

Personality: aura gets excited easily, aspecially when it about adventure, she love eating food too. she is kind but when she is mad aura can be very dangerous, she can be silly sometimes and just have fun, she can use her ribbons to read the feeling of those she touch.

Moves: protect, shadow ball, moonblast, helping hand.

Rescue team name: team lightsquad

Other: being with lightning help her calm down, she can make her ribbons longer or shorter all the time.

(May I join, here's mine)
Name: Blue
Species: Umbreon(Shiny)
Appearance: She is a shiny sprite Umbreon with black fur, gold eyes, and Blue rings
Personality: Brave, Gentle, Sweet, Swift, Determined
Moves: Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Dark Pulse
Rescue team name: None at the moment but is looking for one
Other: She wears a black and blue flower on her right ear, she mostly does her outlaw missions alone with Blade the Absol, appears faster than a normal Umbreon

Name: Blade
Species: Absol
Appearance: A normal sprite Absol
Personality: Protective, Slightly Stubborn, Gentle, Brave, Determined
Moves: Fire Blast, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, X-Scissor
Rescue team name: None at the moment but is looking for one with Blue
Other: Wears a rose at the end of her blade towards her head, she mostly goes on outlaw missions with Blue

Last edited:
Name: Lucia
Species: Togetic
Appearance: White feathers with red and blue triangle-shaped splotches. She wears a bright yellow cloth pack over her shoulder, with the guild's emblem stitched on the side of it.
Personality: Lucia is, at her core, a kind soul who joined the guild to help others. She firmly believes in the good of people's hearts, and tries to bring this out by spreading cheer where she can-- whether or not she's successful, well... she can be a bit of a goof. With a lighthearted, silly sense of humor, her instinct to care for others isn't always appreciated. She has good intentions, though. On the field she typically avoids conflict as much as possible, remaining a steadfast pacifist unless one of her allies is in danger.
Moves: Yawn, Safeguard, Lucky Chant, Fairy Wind
Other: Lucia works alone on easy missions, but is happy to accompany other teams. As of lately she's been spending her time trying to help with the sick Pokemon.

This looks like a really fun PMD plot, is there still room for one more? If so, let me know if there's anything I need to change!

I hope I can still join.
Name: Ramon
Species: Monferno
Appearance: Light brown fur, wears a blue headband, his fingers and tail are always bandaged.
Personality: Class clown, proud of his fighting skills, reckless and loves to help the weaker ones.
Moves: Fire punch, thunder punch, Mach punch, protect.
Rescue team name (if they are already part of the guild): Flaming Dragons
Other: His best friend is Chompy (Gabite)

Name: Chompy
Species: Gabite
Appearance: Smaller then the average Gabite. Wears an orange scarf and an orange bow on her tail.
Personality: Bossy, impatient, tough, respectful towards the ones above her.
Moves: Sand tomb, iron head, dragon tail and dragon rage.
Rescue team name (if they are already part of the guild): Flaming Dragons
Other: Best friend of Ramon
Password: Blueberry poptarts

Last edited:
I'll get on replying as soon as possible since cold + stomach pains is like getting hit with a 4x weakness sheer cold...

*a Zalgarde unit could be seen eating some star puffs while on break*

Wondering if I can join too.
Name:Cerise
Species:lurantis
Appearance:dark red with a band on her left ear
Personality:shy,optimistic, will do things for others that they wouldn’t do to get.
Moves: solar blade, x scissor, poison jab, dual chop.
Rescue team name (if they are already part of the guild):she hasn’t joined yet
Other: Due to her color difference, she was bullied by her siblings and others around her, she ran away and decided to look for the guild . She still thinks about it a lot and it’s easy to tell when.
Password:blueberry pop tarts

Name: Pyro
Species: Charmeleon
Appearance: Pyro looks like a normal Charmeleon
Personality: Pyro is quiet but not shy, choosing to watch others before interacting with them. She has an emotionless demeanor, coming off as cold to most. It’s easy to make her mad, usually getting ticked off just by what someone says or does. Though once you’ve earned her loyalty, it’s hard to lose it and she will literally put her everything into helping you if you need it
Moves: Smokescreen, Ember, Fire Spin and Flamethrower
Rescue team name: Doesn’t have one, goes on line missions

Name: Sapphire
Species: Frogadier
Appearance: A normal Frogadier but has dark blue eyes instead of yellow
Personality: Sapphire is very kind, loving to help others even if he has his own problems to deal with. He can be childish at times, sweet and innocent but if you get in the way of his mission or if you hurt someone in front of him he will not put any mercy into anything to stop you. He doesn’t like violence but has been known to use it if he has to. He’s very outgoing but loves to spend time by himself, practicing his moves and anything he can or has learned
Moves: Bubble, Water Pulse, Lick and Smokescreen
Rescue Team: Team Twilight Hunt (If hats okay, if not, I can change it)

Last edited:
It's a good thing I decided to give my lil' Slitoling a break from PRPing because of that...

*a Slitoling could be seen twirling around his gun-shaped twigs and performing other tricks with them*

That’s okay, I’ll just change the Pokémon. Thank you for telling me. Also @Peachy Ace is it okay if Sapphire is on Team Twilight Hunt? If not, I can change it, I was just thinking that it’s not really a team if there is only one or two people on it

That’s okay, I’ll just change the Pokémon. Thank you for telling me. Also @Peachy Ace is it okay if Sapphire is on Team Twilight Hunt? If not, I can change it, I was just thinking that it’s not really a team if there is only one or two people on it
Oh? Sure, Sapphire can join, though take note Its gonna be a bit before Midnight can actually accept him into his team, cause he's joining Blue and Blade' team temporarily.

When Cerise (which means cherry in French if you didnt know) joins the guild, I would like to know if anyone would like to accept her into a team. I’m not forcing anyone to, just asking. It’s anyone’s decision if they want to or not.

Name: Noble
Species: Prinplup
Appearance: Has the appearance of a normal Prinplup, except his usually yellow crests and feet are silver.
Also wears a black scarf around his neck.
Personality: Noble is quite reserved and can be found reading, or training by himself. However if someone is in peril, he'll usually risk his life in an attempt to save them. If he's not doing that, then he's most likely trying to improve his formal dialect, as if he has something to prove.
Moves: Bubble Beam, Water Sport, Metal Claw, Bide
Rescue team name: Doesn't have a team as of right now.
Other: Came to the guild in order to better himself, both mentally and physically.
I hope that's sufficient enough for this rp, looks fun.

Oh? Sure, Sapphire can join, though take note Its gonna be a bit before Midnight can actually accept him into his team, cause he's joining Blue and Blade' team temporarily.
Okay, thank you.

@UmbreonEevee You'll have to change Pyro's moves as well, since none of them are actual moves. :'|
Okay, sorry, that I’ve been asking so many questions and having to change so many things, if you couldn’t tell, I made a character sheet in a long time :'|