• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sworld (accepting new arrivals for a bit)

lol I apologize if that was an on the spot thing. My dude has experience leading guild etc since hes a veteran mmo player, But since its a situation where he might die and does not want peoples lives to be his responsibility. If you don't want to be leader you can pass it on.

I think the first floor boss raid should happen soon. Remembering there's experienced SAO survivors who know what to do and hardcore players.
I agree. I don't think we will be meeting a raid boss anytime soon especially since everyone is under leveled. but the experienced gamers should or are currently in the process of defeating the raid boss. Also the PK guilds should have started popping up seeing as insanity kicks in when this situation happens.

First or second day is enough for the vets of sao to gather their composure and start scouting at least the floor boss dungeon. The previous vets would have had to set up long scouting missions within their guilds and sent them out everywhere and needed information as quickly and as efficient as possible. Also their guilds would have been formed within a few mere hours simply because they use their status as a Sao survivor/vet to recruit the easily impressed noobs. So I wouldn't doubt running into another crazy player as a possibility. Don't forget the vets have been through this before which gives them a massive advantage and are 5 steps ahead of most of the server.

D

Deleted member 227971

Avatar Name: Haro (Pronounced Hair-O)
Avatar Appearance: Short Blond hair fading to ginger then red, Silver armour, Shoulder pads and knee pads encrusted with rubies. Red cape and eyes.
MAGIC YES (optional): Fire, red electricity
Personal Skill?: Can leap VERY high

I might add another later..

Last edited by a moderator:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
First or second day is enough for the vets of sao to gather their composure and start scouting at least the floor boss dungeon. The previous vets would have had to set up long scouting missions within their guilds and sent them out everywhere and needed information as quickly and as efficient as possible. Also their guilds would have been formed within a few mere hours simply because they use their status as a Sao survivor/vet to recruit the easily impressed noobs. So I wouldn't doubt running into another crazy player as a possibility. Don't forget the vets have been through this before which gives them a massive advantage and are 5 steps ahead of most of the server.
right except this is another game and probably has new maps items mechanics monsters attack patterns quests etc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sorry if I sounded rude but it DID take a month for the first boss battle to even have a meeting in the anime plus even Beta testers and sao vets have it a bit hard even with all that experience because of the differences between the games and the beta (if you don’t remember I’m pretty sure that the beta was different from the game too in the anime)

I'm back (finally, though still busy), happy late Christmas? ...I guess?
What's going on now? You're already starting the first official boss for the RP?

Also, this is off topic, nice persona avatar photo

Sorry if I sounded rude but it DID take a month for the first boss battle to even have a meeting in the anime plus even Beta testers and sao vets have it a bit hard even with all that experience because of the differences between the games and the beta (if you don’t remember I’m pretty sure that the beta was different from the game too in the anime)
I know it took them long in the anime/light novel. But seriously though whenever a situation like SAO happened most of the experienced players just knew what to do and were already on the move the moment things got out of hand we see that in Alfheim, Gun gale, and the Underworld, what is preventing them from reacting even faster? After the events of SAO people just sort of expect this thing to be a common thing within the universe and VR games and so they just prepare for it like its a nuclear aftermath. Its fine if you guys don't want the crazy stuff to happen, of course I see your point about the anime, but this is a commonality within the SAO universe now that people just know what to do and want to do it simply because its a another world and doesn't restrict them from doing crazy stuff. But its all good if you want to nerf the vets. Also you weren't sounding rude don't worry about it.

I know it took them long in the anime/light novel. But seriously though whenever a situation like SAO happened most of the experienced players just knew what to do and were already on the move the moment things got out of hand we see that in Alfheim, Gun gale, and the Underworld, what is preventing them from reacting even faster? After the events of SAO people just sort of expect this thing to be a common thing within the universe and VR games and so they just prepare for it like its a nuclear aftermath. Its fine if you guys don't want the crazy stuff to happen, of course I see your point about the anime, but this is a commonality within the SAO universe now that people just know what to do and want to do it simply because its a another world and doesn't restrict them from doing crazy stuff. But its all good if you want to nerf the vets. Also you weren't sounding rude don't worry about it.
Actually you know what don't quote me on any of that LOL! I need to re read Alicization. If I remember correctly Alicization arc was similar to the Aincrad arc but it was completely different because of the setting and characters. I forgot how lazy the author was of his universe.

I had watch a little bit of Underworld
The anime for underworld hasn't come out yet bro, unless you are talking about the trailers. It will be soon though so I'm pretty hyped for it.

So I'm gonna safely assume no one here has read any of the light novels, If that's the case then its alright if we wait for a month for vets to do things. But I'm gonna defend my case to the end as to why the vets would have be at an extreme at advantage. In Alfheim SAO vets were allowed to port their characters from SAO. If Sworld doesn't allow for importing of characters then we don't need to worry about vets being overpowered. But ultimately it is Worthys decision on what he wants to do with the setting. Sorry if I was pushing things, just thought it would make sense for things to progress bit.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
In Alfheim SAO vets were allowed to port their characters from SAO.
right but if we’re playing like sao but different game theeeen... well look at this: alfheim didn’t have sao until much later on. If that is how it was when they were added (Sorry I forgot a bit about after sao) then I assume that floors would be able to be sweeped EASILY. That would sort of ruin the point of sao if they already beat it before and are playing it again with all their stuff. Also that insane dude would’ve probably done a LOT more than just hurt people even if vets were the ones that stopped him

right but if we’re playing like sao but different game theeeen... well look at this: alfheim didn’t have sao until much later on. If that is how it was when they were added (Sorry I forgot a bit about after sao) then I assume that floors would be able to be sweeped EASILY. That would sort of ruin the point of sao if they already beat it before and are playing it again with all their stuff. Also that insane dude would’ve probably done a LOT more than just hurt people even if vets were the ones that stopped him
Yeah the whole importing thing came out whenever ALO came out. So the players who had played SAO previously didn't waste time quickly running through the levels again. Also Aincrad in Alfheim was just a chill and nostalgia trip. And add to the fact that Alfheims game system didn't have the level up mechanic that SAO is known for. So it was just a skill thing which the players of SAO and or the really good players of ALO already had. Reki sort of ruined the whole point of SAO when he did the Fairy dance arc, and it gets worse after that too. Worse in a good way though ;)

I don't think it's going to take months. I'm sure the progress is faster than SAO. With SAO vets, hardcore players and one or two players that seize the opportunity to make names for themself and rally the crowd. I suggest 4 to 14 days before the first raid began. Of course as we raise through the floor the preparation would took longer and longer.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't think it's going to take months. I'm sure the progress is faster than SAO. With SAO vets, hardcore players and one or two players that seize the opportunity to make names for themself and rally the crowd. I suggest 4 to 14 days before the first raid began. Of course as we raise through the floor the preparation would took longer and longer.
yea I didn’t really think a month was nessecary either but like a week sounds good

Avatar Name: Haro (Pronounced Hair-O)
Avatar Appearance: Short Blond hair fading to ginger then red, Silver armour, Shoulder pads and knee pads encrusted with rubies. Red cape and eyes.
MAGIC YES (optional): Fire, red electricity
Personal Skill?: Running

I might add another later..
Haven't been on lately, accepted!

EDIT: Everyone can run, by personal skill we mean like a magic thing. Also, you can only have 1 magic. Other than that, you're good!

Last edited: