• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sworld (accepting new arrivals for a bit)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Magic is basically stuff like spirits and summoning and elements and stuff. Skills are things that help your stats and weapons etc activate skills need to be activated to level up and passive skills level up by themselves. Same thing with magic. To get more magic... we’ll you can’t really do that. You CAN get magical items and weapons tho. For more skills... well they are more like abilities. Skills are like dual wielding, sword fighting, cooking etc. (At least from the anime they were) I think our “personal skills” are more abilities. To get more of those I suspect you unlock them by leveling up etc. You can also increase them with Attribute Points. Skill points aren’t a thing, but there are status points. You get attribute and status points every level up and also through more uncommon means. Status points are points you can use to level up... well your stats. You can be a level 100 player with max speed... and 5 strength. Items also effect stats. Weapons have “attack” which is basically an increase for strength and armor have defense stats which... increase defense. There are other stat increasing things but those are the most basic.

Last edited:
Bio
Sakaku
Avatar Appearance: Purple Hair, Light purple trench coat hoodie, With leather armor above trench coat, Brown pants, Brown ankle boots, Sash with quiver on the back.
MAGIC YES: Deadshot: Activating this magic allows the user to see the vitals of an enemy, allowing the player to get crits if arrows hit on vitals.
Personal Skill: Prodigy of the bow: Through constant practice of the bow in the real world and even winning Tournaments here and there, Sakaku has proven himself a genius with the bow. And can apply his experience in the game allowing him to rarely miss and trick shot with ease.

hmu when I am accepted

Yeah, the Mother Bunny is a field/mid-boss. It isn't that major since it's basically a beginner's elite fighting dummy-punching-bag thing that is also a summoner. I have had bad history fighting summoners in actual games. *glare*

Bio
Sakaku
Avatar Appearance: Purple Hair, Light purple trench coat hoodie, With leather armor above trench coat, Brown pants, Brown ankle boots, Sash with quiver on the back.
MAGIC YES: Deadshot: Activating this magic allows the user to see the vitals of an enemy, allowing the player to get crits if arrows hit on vitals.
Personal Skill: Prodigy of the bow: Through constant practice of the bow in the real world and even winning Tournaments here and there, Sakaku has proven himself a genius with the bow. And can apply his experience in the game allowing him to rarely miss and trick shot with ease.

hmu when I am accepted
Accepted!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Avatar Appearance (In this, you choose the starting armor you have, but none of it is better than the other starter armors, so the coolness of your gear, or the protective looking bits, are just as good as starting armor): Top of the armor made of leather white armor with gray details, his pants are cyan, dark greaves and dirty white shoes. He also has black hair, with white details.
Avatar Weapon (Sword, Rapier, Bow, Axe, Club, and anything you can think of. Also. 2-handed weapons are allowed. Limit 2 weapons unless using a 2-hander and a bow): A big war-hammer, the handle of it was made of wood, and the top is made out of metal. It is heavy, but Koren is not the weakest guy you will find around there.
Avatar Ethnicity (optional): N/A
MAGIC YES (optional): N/A
Personal Skill?: Hulk- Makes himself around 1.5x stronger. That's pretty strong, when using this, he can take some medium boulders and grab them for some time, and lift large for seconds.

Avatar Appearance (In this, you choose the starting armor you have, but none of it is better than the other starter armors, so the coolness of your gear, or the protective looking bits, are just as good as starting armor): Top of the armor made of leather white armor with gray details, his pants are cyan, dark greaves and dirty white shoes. He also has black hair, with white details.
Avatar Weapon (Sword, Rapier, Bow, Axe, Club, and anything you can think of. Also. 2-handed weapons are allowed. Limit 2 weapons unless using a 2-hander and a bow): A big war-hammer, the handle of it was made of wood, and the top is made out of metal. It is heavy, but Koren is not the weakest guy you will find around there.
Avatar Ethnicity (optional): N/A
MAGIC YES (optional): N/A
Personal Skill?: Hulk- Makes himself around 1.5x stronger. That's pretty strong, when using this, he can take some medium boulders and grab them for some time, and lift large for seconds.
Accepted :D

I'm sorry I haven't been on that often lately, though I'll have to tell you this is going to be more occurring now with the holidays. Since I have family visiting, my family is telling me not to use the computer as often.

I'll be on occasionally but not daily.

Just had to tell you guys before you assumed I abandoned the RP.