• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online Discussion

Since the previous SAO rp I was on went dead I decided to make one from the start so if you want to join please post your char here. You should know that story of the game? You buy the game put on the Nevgear after starting it but what you discover is that your trapped in the game by the gamemaster and that you need to get to the 100th floor to defeat to be set free.

Rules as follows:

~Crushes allowed~
~You can make at least 2 to 3 chars if you want
~No autoing/bunnying please!~
~No double posting~
~Don't force any ones char to do what you want to do just let them play their char the way they want to~
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

Char sheet example:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Game name:
Class:
Weapon of choice:
Battle style/range:
Siblings: (in reality)
Beasts Tamed: (For Beast tamers only if you haven't chosen the beast tamer class just skip it)
Other:

My Example:

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with dark brown hair pass the shoulder with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes with a well feminine build but light. She wears ninja like clothing with bandages around her wrists and ankles with black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. She wears a fedora that is tilted slightly to cover her right eye which her bang covers. She wears a special belt that holds her weapons in securely.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Cold(She is like this towards her enemies or opponents and if they irritate her with too many questions of her), Strongwilled, Thinks before she acts, Sharp senses, Swift on her feet
Game name: Blade
Class: Beast Tamer
Weapon of choice: Katana Blade
Battle style/range: Her battle style is unpredictable which makes it hard for opponents to figure her out but because of her swift speed she prefers close to long range
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)
Beasts Tamed: Dove(F)(Armored Arctic Wolf), Blue(F)(Armored Velociraptor)
Hidden Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Kanai knives, Sniper
Other: She wears a wolf mask and hooded cape to hide her appearance in the game