1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Cloudswift, Jul 9, 2017.

1. "The Holy Midnight Dragon Knight Alliance of Charming Cats and Oaths of Blood, who really like to take Naps."

Gotta mix in the Moonlit Black Cats and The Sleeping Knights in there.
    The THMDKACCOBN, for short.

2. 5DigitNeb

5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

I don't know what's harder to say, the epic and amazing abbreviation or the epic and amazing name. also that should be the assault team's name XD

3. Saying the Abreviation is almost kinda like beatboxing. (Yes I tried saying it. XD)

4. 5DigitNeb

Wait so ry Parker and blue aren't going to join a guild and become the leaders of the assault team or something? >_< I'm confused

5. That's what they're calling their party. They'll probably join a guild later, but they'll always be Dragon Knights. And I know Ry will be a member of the Assualt Team.

6. As will Blue.

7. We are the Dragon Knights! I should probably draw a banner or something for us!

8. That would be great.

9. 5DigitNeb

Are you going to join the Midnight Charmers? Because right now I'm a lonely soul...

10. Probably later in the story. They're just a party right now, not a guild.

11. Name: Will James
    Username: PyroGaleZX (Pyro for short)
    Appearance: Average tier armor, brown pants, blue shirt, honey blonde hair, green eyes
    Weapon of Choice: Shortsword with a yellow blade, purple hilt, and a silver handle
    Skills: Sneaking (High), One-Handed Sword (Medium), Hunting (Low)

*Sorry had to make changes*

#331 PyroGaleZX, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  12. We're on floor 3, I'd assume your character ought to have better armor than the starter outfit, but other than that, you're golden!

13. @Ry_Burst What do you think about Vokami Joining your group? I think that it would be interesting to add a female to the group. Maybe I could be in a sticky situation, and your group finds me, I am a bit salty about the save, I ask to join your group, you guys are skeptical because I am a girl, I battle you, win, and earn you respect?

14. 5DigitNeb

I like how we plan out these plot decisions

MellowMarshmallow likes this.
  15. Hi hi!! I love SAO to death lol, may I join? Here's my entry form
    Name: Rebecca Johto (DONT JUDGE ME OK IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE AND IT STUCK)
    Username: Ekatsu
    Appearance: Long brown hair, tan skin, tall (like 5.9), has scars like Argo's whiskers
    Weapon of Choice: Rapier
    Skills: Cooking (low), blacksmithing, (medium), combat (high),

16. 5DigitNeb

Ok so what group are you going to be with?

17. Ah sorry I'm a noob to this here, what are the groups?

18. 5DigitNeb

Ok first you have to wait to get accepted before you can role play and second there are some people that are traveling in parties. Top_Smug_ is currently alone I'm gonna allow my character to be easily beaten in a duel so I can join a guild (weird) Dapper_Cat is in a group with Cloudswift, @Sarah316, @ManateeMike, and Koopa. @Ry_Burst is in a party with @Rhabby and Vokami. Finally Pokemon master pyro and @TheMagicalBubble havent posted yet.

19. Okay, I'll be solo. Is it okay if I have a backup weapon by the way?

20. 5DigitNeb

Idk ask swift

21. @Typhlo.sion I hope you can join us! And you are very welcome for le nickname... Kitkat from Johto

ekatsu likes this.
  22. @Vokami_Plays I'm cool with you being in our a group as a member of the Dragon Knights.

23. 5DigitNeb

YOU WERE GONE FOR A SCHOOL WEEK

24. A Leadership Camp to improve my leadership skills. It was a lot of work.

25. So, is anyone going to start RPing?

26. 5DigitNeb

Swift hasn't been on for longer than ry so I don't know what to do.

27. I'd say we move along with the plot. Okay, Dragon Knights, let's get started with some planning, I'd say, training in the next morning with a time skip.

As for the Midnight Charmers, we can either time skip over the fight to who gets it, and other than that, I think we're all good to go to the next morning.

I mentioned a meeting the following evening so players could plan for the boss fight, so we can all meet up again, this way.

28. i'll just be reading then :'|

29. Ahh, sorry about that...I was on the other side of the country and many miles away from my iPod. Ty, you're clear on both counts, welcome aboard! And as for the timeskip, whatever works. @Dapper_Cat and @CosmicDreams, you two getting alerts on the thread?

ekatsu likes this.
  30. I am not. However, I am about to head to bed (yes, at 2:47 in the morning). Could you bring me up to speed?

31. Honestly, not much to catch you up on. Nothing at all, actually. And ditto on the sleep thing, but in my case I've been on a plane most of the day and traveled West across three different timezones. Lmao

32. YAAAAAAAAS cool cool lol

33. Ty, don't be dippin out on me!

34. Heh, of course not xD sao is life besides LB & CN

ekatsu likes this.
  35. I believe I will join the group of Dragon Knights, is that alright with all?

36. Name: Samuel Anderson
    Username: Bronze
    Appearance: He has jet black hair that's past his shoulders length, his armor is a midnight coat with the color of the stars are a dark brown color, and he wears fingerless black gloves.
    Weapon of choice: Dual reversed handled swords
    Skills: Agility(High) Stealth(Medium) Defense(Low)

Oreo

#357 BrickBronze80, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  37. Ok, then I'll just be waiting for an acceptance.... ._.

ekatsu likes this.
  38. Sorry, I disn't get alerts. What do you mean by "midnight jacket with the color of the stars are a dark brown color"?

39. I have a quick question. Wouldn't the dual weapons not be allowed, considering that's an ability that's a special one. Only one can have it.