• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

"The Holy Midnight Dragon Knight Alliance of Charming Cats and Oaths of Blood, who really like to take Naps."

Gotta mix in the Moonlit Black Cats and The Sleeping Knights in there.
The THMDKACCOBN, for short.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't know what's harder to say, the epic and amazing abbreviation or the epic and amazing name. also that should be the assault team's name XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait so ry Parker and blue aren't going to join a guild and become the leaders of the assault team or something? >_< I'm confused

That's what they're calling their party. They'll probably join a guild later, but they'll always be Dragon Knights. And I know Ry will be a member of the Assualt Team.

Name: Will James
Username: PyroGaleZX (Pyro for short)
Appearance: Average tier armor, brown pants, blue shirt, honey blonde hair, green eyes
Weapon of Choice: Shortsword with a yellow blade, purple hilt, and a silver handle
Skills: Sneaking (High), One-Handed Sword (Medium), Hunting (Low)

*Sorry had to make changes*

Last edited:
We're on floor 3, I'd assume your character ought to have better armor than the starter outfit, but other than that, you're golden!

@Ry_Burst What do you think about Vokami Joining your group? I think that it would be interesting to add a female to the group. Maybe I could be in a sticky situation, and your group finds me, I am a bit salty about the save, I ask to join your group, you guys are skeptical because I am a girl, I battle you, win, and earn you respect?

Hi hi!! I love SAO to death lol, may I join? Here's my entry form
Name: Rebecca Johto (DONT JUDGE ME OK IT WAS AN INSIDE JOKE AND IT STUCK)
Username: Ekatsu
Appearance: Long brown hair, tan skin, tall (like 5.9), has scars like Argo's whiskers
Weapon of Choice: Rapier
Skills: Cooking (low), blacksmithing, (medium), combat (high),

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok first you have to wait to get accepted before you can role play and second there are some people that are traveling in parties. Top_Smug_ is currently alone I'm gonna allow my character to be easily beaten in a duel so I can join a guild (weird) Dapper_Cat is in a group with Cloudswift, @Sarah316, @ManateeMike, and Koopa. @Ry_Burst is in a party with @Rhabby and Vokami. Finally Pokemon master pyro and @TheMagicalBubble havent posted yet.

I'd say we move along with the plot. Okay, Dragon Knights, let's get started with some planning, I'd say, training in the next morning with a time skip.

As for the Midnight Charmers, we can either time skip over the fight to who gets it, and other than that, I think we're all good to go to the next morning.

I mentioned a meeting the following evening so players could plan for the boss fight, so we can all meet up again, this way.

Honestly, not much to catch you up on. Nothing at all, actually. And ditto on the sleep thing, but in my case I've been on a plane most of the day and traveled West across three different timezones. Lmao

Name: Samuel Anderson
Username: Bronze
Appearance: He has jet black hair that's past his shoulders length, his armor is a midnight coat with the color of the stars are a dark brown color, and he wears fingerless black gloves.
Weapon of choice: Dual reversed handled swords
Skills: Agility(High) Stealth(Medium) Defense(Low)

Oreo

Last edited:
I have a quick question. Wouldn't the dual weapons not be allowed, considering that's an ability that's a special one. Only one can have it.