• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sword Art Online: A New Disaster

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Soon maybe. I'm still unsure what to do about my guild status... I could be a solo player, or I could join the midnight charmers. Either one seem unfitting. And joining the rival guild is even more unfitting... I'll just wait and do what everyone else does...

Yeah, I just have to wait for everyone to decide yay or nay for Casys staying in the group. Or at least for another response, since I can't post twice.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Swift, Zax is an NPC right? (in the RP not the game) So that means all of us can use him? I just want to know so I can start the duel mini-plot.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I'm a little confused as to the path of my character is gonna be, I wanted him to play solo until he found a group he trusted enough to join but everyone is kind of ignoring him lol. Any suggestions?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Swift can you control Zax for a bit? So I know where he is and Cosmic can track him down and start the guild fiasco.

@Top_Smug_ here's a chance to come in. This isn't a boss room, so you could be exploring a dungeon when you see this and come to help. @Rhabby, give her an opening to get involved, please. Pretty please with bacon bits on top.

Alright, so you think we should be above level ten and Mike thinks we should be level 12 or 13 so I'll just go with 12. But please don't pull the "Programming glitch" again and go up to level 50 or something.

I'm staying low level, because that makes more sense. Leveling up is much harder in the game than the average game, and I'm not spending every second grinding. Gathering onformation, sleeeping, clearing fliors, planning. You don't always just grind until you're a high level. There are.monster spawn points and it takes a while for the monsters in an area to respond after you beat them, so it wouldn't be a constant grind game. This isn't Pokemon.

Also, please don't act like you completely understand the anime and choose to justify your action by it, if you haven't even watched it. I've watched the entire arc where this RP is based so I know what's going on. I'm following my logic, because you are still people, and can't spend all of my time constantly grinding, as that would be stupid, and cause problems with other players. And I would even take some days off from constant grinding to do other things and relax. Sticking to level 3 at the moment, makes me seem like an average player at this point. Any skill will develop later on.

@Dapper_Cat, I finished it and tagged you in it. Also, anyone else want me to draw their OC. In the meantime, I'm going to sketch some Murder Guild Member temples that have been floating around in my mind.

(I would like to join and if its possible I would like to make more than one character?)
Name: Jasmine
Username: Jasmine Deathblade
Appearance: Half shaved black hair, emerald eyes, She wears the same outfiit Sinon wears in ALO but in Red and black, She wears a breastplate with a white tint to it along with gauntlets and elbow pads. Her mace also has a spike on the bottom of the hilt for more damage. It was a special requested weapon.
Weapon of Choice: Mace
Skills: Stealth(High) Hunting(Medium) Parkour(Low)

Username: (His real handle is classified and will be revealed later in the RP) He goes by Bringer.
Appearance: He has dark hair, and his eye color is a mystery. He wears a black mask that covers his mouth and nose. He wears a red underahirt, with a white short sleeve jacket that reaches to half his waist. He has a utility belt of sorts and he has black
pants and boots. Strapped to his back is a sheath for his katana.
Weapon of Choice: A Silver bladed Katana with red grips
Skills: Classified

This is a masked vigilante character who's identity I will keep a secret until later. I've talked to @Cloudswift about it. He will be introduced later as someone who fights the murder guild.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yep. But I have a bunch of stuff to reply to and I have to go leave and do a bunch of stuff with my family and... its going to take a while to get home. I might respond on my phone but it'll probably be smaller than usual responses.