• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed SWitA REBOOT (Discussion)

Krisseon

Previously ThatMoodyHipster
Omg I love her Kitty! She's so extra lol. I can't wait to see her in action!

Also, we're still waiting on one more person to reply before I start the RP thread, which is okay sense some of you want to add more characters anyway. :)

I think this time I’m gonna make his anxiety affect him a bit more.

Name
: Alex Techten

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hometown: Icirrus City, Unova

Description: Alex is a sixteen year old with a somewhat slender build. He is 5’11 and 140 lbs. Alex’s facial features include short, brown, curly hair and bluish-green eyes. As of recently, there seems to have been consistent bags underneath his eyes, signaling either lack of sleep, stress, or a combination of the two. It has also been noted that Alex seems to be somewhat shaky at all times; this has been marked as a possible designation of anxiety. Despite this, Alex has a rather positive and adventurous mindset, often inclined to dive deeper into the unknown.

Personality: Alex’s observable behavior shows him to be generally quiet and reserved. Often, his silence leads those around him to not even notice him, which he does purposely. Alex typically tends to wander from the crowd and investigate interesting places, Pokemon, and other things on his own. He is much less interested in battling and much more interested in exploration and, when he can manage to work up the courage, to make friends with people on his adventures.

Pokemon:
Pidove (M) “Shisha”
Lillipup (M) “Hōsho”

Role: Protagonist

Item/Ability: Glass Prism / Light Manipulation

Reason(s) for going to the Chamber of Emptiness: Being one who has always enjoyed exploring, the tales surrounding the Chamber have drawn Alex’s interest to it.

Extra Info:
  • Alex particularly enjoys flying type Pokémon, and often leans towards using his Pidove rather than Lillipup.
  • Alex acquired his Pidove via an egg he found during the winter when he was just eight years old. He hatched and raised the Pokemon, and then finally captured it upon being allowed to become a trainer
  • Despite being a trainer, Alex focuses less on the challenge of Pokemon Gyms and the eventual Elite Four and more on exploring as much as he can everywhere he goes.
  • His father, a scientist, was often not around due to working in Castelia City.

Last edited:

Krisseon

It's alright guys, we all pretty much know each other's characters anyway so it's not that big of a deal lol. It's good for clarification for any new characters though, so that's why I changed it up.

Yeah we're not quite ready to start just yet. Eevium, Playful and me are still working on some other characters, so once all the characters have been added then we can start.

Also I'm thinking we'll start near the Chamber right before being spirited away like we did last time for newer participants to have the full SWitA experience. :)

Krisseon

Yeah true, but it can also be inspiration for ideas to possible abilities, too.
Renz was thinking makeup that turned into armor.
I was also thinking maybe stretching, like Elastigirl from The Incredibles.
Or possibly something like teleportation?

Some basic ideas, but maybe if they're not what you're looking for they can at least spark an idea?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
This is based off a character from a TV show. I highly doubt anyone will understand it though.

Name
: Callie Towers

Sexuality: Straight

Hometown: Hau'oli City (Formerly), Traveling

Appearance:
Callie has long brown hair and brown eyes, and stands at a height of 5'4. She typically wears a pink sweatshirt and denim jeans. She has an athletic build and is of caucasian descent. She wears a Z-Ring on her left wrist.

Personality:
Callie's no stranger to danger. Her girlish appearance should not fool you, as this girl is not faint of heart. She's learned to roll with the punches and adapt to the environment around her. She's a skilled survivalist, having no trouble with surviving in any situation. Even so, she's still a child and is sometimes fearful.
She’s usually quite excitable, with a love for life. She’s very confident, although maybe a bit socially awkward.

Pokemon:
Delphox (F)
Marowak (Alolan, F)
Gallade (M)
Lycanroc (M)

Character Role
: Protagonist.

Item / Ability:
Her item is a small pocket knife, her most prized possession.
I haven’t decided on her ability yet. Anyone have any suggestions?