• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SwiftLeaf's sprites

BHTS.png

This is just a simple trainer sprite I made, using the male ace trainer to start. The shading on the legs is pretty bad, but I feel that everything else worked out fairly well. If you can accept this quality of work, then I will make custom trainer sprites upon request. Be prepared, however, it will only look about as good as this sprite, and may take up to a week, but probably no longer. I'll also be doing trainer cards with custom sprites (I know this site has a trainer card maker, but if you want a card with a sprite that isn't in the maker, including ones made by me, or with custom Pokemon made by you or others, I'll do it). However, my backgrounds are fairly limited, so keep that in mind. The trainer card I made with this sprite is now in my signature.

I like it! But I'd say the secondary shade of the hair color needs to be a little darker. It's easy to think the hair is just one solid hue. And the right leg of the shorts (the one closer to us) could use a little more detail for the same reason. Otherwise, a fine job.

BHTS-1.png
There's the trainer sprite, edited, although its hard to tell that I added anything on the shorts and I'll probably get around to redoing it again later. The trainer card with this sprite is now in my sig, though its really hard to see the difference.

BHOW.png
These are the overworlds for my trainer sprite, which turned out fairly well, though they could be better. Now that I feel confident in my OW ability, I will also be doing OWs on request.

Wow! You're better than me for sure. The overworlds rock. They look like actual game sprites. I would suggest though, that you tone down the brightness of the hair. The bannana colored hair doesn't match the body. Perhaps it's just me though...

Along with the hair color suggestion, the outlines of the hair on the overworld are too dark. You should probably go with a dark yellow.

Okay, thanks for the suggestions, though due to my own laziness, martial arts classes and soccer practice, it may be a couple weeks before I correct them. I haven't been on in a week, although there the blame falls on the creators of Jedi Outcast and Knights of the Old Republic, and the guy who had the idea to put them in one box with three other Star Wars games, (God, I'm a nerd). By the way, with the hair color edits, did you mean just the OWs, or all of them? And as far as them looking like game sprites, Lucario454, they're mainly recolors, with slight changes to make the sweatshirt and shirt, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

M.png

This is a request I did for Some Random Weird Guy (That's his username, he's not actually some random weird guy) of a trainer he drew. I'm also going to make some OWs for this sprite.