• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Supernatural High School Discussion

I just Realized...
Isn't a Manticore a Beast with a Lion body and a HUMAN head?

(Marie does NOT have just a Plain lion there. And it's not known To be Very smart, as to Hide there lion body to look like a Human. Anyone foolish enough to approach it would be eaten. Including there clothes and possession's. It's also a omen of bad luck and Misfortune. :'|)

Yes a manticore usually is said to have a human face, but it's often seen as simply a half lion half scorpion kind of beast. I'd say Marie's familiar is a half-manticore half-chimera breed, or something along those lines.

OK heres some student Ides
Trevor Banks
Power: what ever he eats he can replicate for example if he eats octopus he can change his fingers into tentacles.
Malissa Right
Power: Can create an manipulate electricity.
Blake Mike
Power: Pyrochenisis, hysdrokenises, kryrokenises, teleknises and can communicate with people using his mind.

Sorry, but people with that many powers are a no for me.
P.S
I don't understand Thomas' last post honestly, what's going on? eksdee

@DarkHydraT Jacob's strength is close combat, that's the only thing his power is good for. Kai can't stop him when fighting one-on-one in a close distance like that, sorry if that seemed like an ass pull but it's the best I could come up with. Additionally, I'm 99% sure Jacob is physically stronger too

@DarkHydraT Jacob's strength is close combat, that's the only thing his power is good for. Kai can't stop him when fighting one-on-one in a close distance like that, sorry if that seemed like an ass pull but it's the best I could come up with. Additionally, I'm 99% sure Jacob is physically stronger too
Thanks for informing me, I'll keep it in mind

It's fine don't worry, I don't want my character to be op and always win, but since my power is pretty "lame" compared to the other students I'd like to abuse it at least when I can, poor Jacob still has to hit someone (except Marie once, and for some reason he did no damage at all) since the start of the RP, if this guy doesn't land anything soon he's gonna fucking kill himself.

It's fine don't worry, I don't want my character to be op and always win, but since my power is pretty "lame" compared to the other students I'd like to abuse it at least when I can, poor Jacob still has to hit someone (except Marie once, and for some reason he did no damage at all) since the start of the RP, if this guy doesn't land anything soon he's gonna fucking kill himself.
That would be a big shame, wouldn't want to happen now would we?