• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join superheroes and supervillains

"i do. how i got them i dont know" Colin said and showed the card to the elevator. it opened immediately. they went in and Chris were about to press on whatever button they needed. "no, no buttons. Compis, floor 5 please" Colin said. "Compis?" Kathryn wondered. "swedish word for friend. i mixed that with computer. also, remove the c and replace it with k" Colin said. "yes sir" a voice said

"a part of me doesn't like technology either, but i've learned to live with it" Colin said and the elevator said: "floor 5. the dining area and kitchen. toilets are on both sides of the elevator" and the door opened

"meal. what kind of meal, does sir want?" Compis said. "huh. that's handy. can you order anything?" Chris said. "not everything. i have a menu here so that i dont forget what i have in the kitchen. i'm usually in the laboratory and work on projects. it's also handy if i would get people home. like now" Colin said and gave them the menu. (in it there is these devilish shrooms. going to bed)

"devilish shrooms and pasta will be done in 5 minutes. anything else?" Compis said. "meatballs and pasta" Chris said. "meatloaf" Kathryn said. "Compis, can you give me meatloaf to?" Colin said. "right away sirs, madame. any drinks?" Compis said. "uuuuuhmm... milk" Chris said. "for me to" Kathryn said. "i'll have some water, please" Colin said

"very good, sir" Compis said and some glasses showed up on a tray that had been in the other room. the wall had just turned. and next to that the same thing happened but with different beverages. "enjoy" Colin said and Chris and Kathryn almost ran over to the glasses and beverages. there were a carton of milk, a can of water and a can of lemonade

"Strange" said Derwanius and walked slowly to the table. When he saw the devilish shrooms, he started to eat so fast and so much, that the bowl soon was empty. Then he changed into Dan and Dan started to eat too " Hey, Chris where did you get your powers?"

"You see... when they heard about me and few other accidents with unnatural powers, they started to make something like... organisation. They help to control the forces. If someone wants to help people, they make training for the person who wants to help. They have special training hall. Right now, I'm the member of it. You are one of first people who I invited" said Dan

Last edited:
"oh. but i have learned everything i need about my powers. im afraid that if i train more i will accidentally destroy the planet. what about you kathryn?" Chris said. "im fully learned to. im actually afraid of the same thing" Kathryn said. "not to diss you or anything..."

dr deene just finished the last one. he just needed to deal with the group before he could take over the world. "go my minions. these are the coordinates" he told them. when his first drone had been destroyed he had sent another one that followed the group (decide the minions powers yourselves. but these are as powerful as Kathryn is. it will take some time for the minions to get their. so they can eat in peace)

Kathryn was thrown into a wall. "Kathryn!" Chris yelled and then turned to the 6 armed mutant. he was pissed of. he pushed the mutant so hard with his air powers that it hit the next building (was this your enemies or deenes mutants? i approve if it were deenes mutants, but i need to know. but if it were, next time I control when they come)

(apology accepted). there showed up another one. this one was a kid. maybe 12 years old. and it shot electricity at Colin. "agh..:". he fell. "i cant get up. she must have paralyzed me". there showed up 3 more mutants. "i can't do anything. whatever he did it must have paralyzed me to" Kathryn said. "dan, can you fight? i might need your help" Chris said and prepared a big fireball

Last edited:
(shit, nothing happened since last night. dont want the rp to die) one of the mutants put out Chris's fireball with water so Chris made a new one and threw it on the mutant and it flew into the wall. the rest of the mutants all attacked at once. one of them with superhuman strength took up Chris and smashed him to the ground and held him there. "GO AWAY!!!" Chris yelled as he made an earth wall that threw the mutant high up in the air over the building. "hey. the building costs" Colin protested. "sorry" Chris replied

(the roleplay cant die!) Chris put back the earth wall into the ground and turned to the other three mutants. they stopped attacking. the six-armed one came back along with the one that was thrown into the sky. "oh come on! these one's seem to be invinsible. if that didn't kill them, what can?" Chris said annoyed

"I don't know!" yelled Dan, who changed into Derwanius "Maybe...this!" he shouted and threw two shadow balls on them and then, he hit the six-armed into face with his demonic strength. Mutant fell down onto the table and broke it

"No" All three said since none of them knew who he meant. "Yes Kathryn, you should go. Atleast Colin has immortality" Chris said. "No" Kathryn said. And then there came an explosion pretty close to Kathryn. "On second thought, i probably want to go" she said

"True, but out of what i've heard you need my tech to" Colin said. "Not as much as you" Chris replied. "And none of you two thought about him being paralyzed? He cant really do anything to stop us" Kathryn said

(wait, so Derwanius wasn't going with them?) it felt like a merry-go-round to teleport. Chris kind of could deal with it since he could fly. but Kathryn and Colin had problems not throwing up. "alright, now where are we? and about your paralyzations i cant do anything. we can only hope it's temporary" Chris said. "i remember this place. this is where my parents lived before they died" Colin said

(No, Derwanius wasn't going with them) After fifteen minutes fight Derwanius killed one mutant, but he got captured by other mutants.

Erxerus was following mutants and Derwanius. He decided to wait some time with killing the Demon.

"we have to go back. that idiot demon stayed behind (not meant as anything mean, but obviously they get angry). is there anything we can use here Colin?" Kathryn asked. "i think so. i did live here for about 80 years after my parents died. we will have to use pretty old tech though" Colin answered. "as long as we can use it, i don't see the problem" Chris said. he found a walkie talkie. a childs-toy but useful, if he could find the other one. and if it worked. Colin found a pistol along with 1 and 1/2 ammo. "this gun got 18 bullets" he told the others

Last edited: