• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join superheroes and supervillains

Derwanius changed into Dan. "Sorry about Derwanius, but he is a demon and demons are very compulsive" explained Dan. "So maybe it would be better if I will talk. So Derwanius is a Demon, from another world. I summoned him by an accident." said Dan

Erxerus shot to Dan. Dan dodged in last moment. He took out Beretta and looked around to find the shooter. "Hey, can you help me?!" he shouted to Chris. "Someone is trying to kill me! I know that you don't like me, but you know, the funeral costs something."

"Im coming!" Chris said and everyone ran over to Dan. There came an other shot and Colin jumped infront of the shot. "Oh, shit!" Chris said. Colin went up. "Fuck. That hurt" he said. "how are you still alive?" Kathryn asked. "i'm unkillable. as far as i know nothing can kill me" Colin said

Last edited:
"Well, we've got another crybaby." Alpha groaned. She lifted Dan over her shoulder meanwhile glaring at empty air, then took off toward the same hospital that cured Chris's poison. The cop handed him off to caretakers. The instant she was free of his weight, she pressed her back against the wall and waited for any gunshots in her direction.

"and you're a demon. that means he'll hunt you" Kathryn said thoughtful. "you all know what? come with me to my house. i got enough room for everyone, and i can help you with attacking that doctor" Colin said

"you wanted to help us with dr. deene. that's something very dangerous to. we will help you wether you like it or not. we can hold us out of it until you're in life-danger tho" Chris said. "your a good guy, i'll help you to" Colin agreed "yeah, besides. we are already in the mess. Colin saved you from that shot and the policewoman, sorry i never got your name?, helped you to the hospital" Kathryn said

(Oh, sorry) "Because I want find the source your immortality. It's possible, that some mythical creatures are joined with you and you don't know about it. It also can be curse, beacuse it must be horrible, when all your family and friends are dead and you are still alive...." noticed Dan

"ok, a half demon, someone who can control four elements, i can shoot lasers. someone with immortality? sure, why not?" Kathryn said. Colin shook it off. "im ok. let's go to my place" he said and started walking towards his car

Last edited:
"then you have worked with some pretty fucked up teams" Chris said and Kathryn laughed. they followed Colin to his car and sat down in it. they sat in the back

Last edited:
Dan sat in the front of the car "What a strange day" he thought "This is fourth most strange day I have ever seen"

Erxerus was watching the car. He felt the demon, but he felt something else - something much more powerful than any demon he has ever met. It was asleep, but everything what is asleep, other day wakes up. He had to kill it.

"i live in hmm hmm house. i have the whole building for myself" Colin said. (this guy is pretty much based on iron man. i dont like iron man but i think he's stuff is pretty cool).

Last edited:
"Weird" Colin started to drive and after a few minutes he arrived at his house. "Woaw. Is this your house?" Chris said. "You must be rich" Kathryn said. "Yes, i inherited a lot of money from my parents" Colin said sadly. They went in and the place was huge!!! The ceiling was like, what? 6 meters high? The rest of this floor was plain. No walls at all. There was an elevator on the other side of the room. Aside from that there was nothing else here. "What do you do ut there's a break in?" Chris asked. "They cant get any higher without one of these" Colin showed a card that reminded of a MasterCard. "You can have such cards to". They went to the elevator. "Well, now we only need an easy way to communicate in danger" Kathryn said

Last edited:
"in hell? yeah sure" Kathryn said. "i live in the city. there isn't as much room here" Colin said. "how do you know that?" Chris said. Colin scratched his head. "i dont know" he said (yes there can be a demon inside him, vodoo)