• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join superheroes and supervillains

Name: Dan Blake/ Derwanius
Backstory: He was just a normal detective, but during one of investigations, he found a strange looking box. When he opened it, he released the demon named Derwanius. After a second, they were attacked by the terroristic organisation, which wanted to capture the Derwanius for their own bad destinations. Derwanius and Dan agreed to join into the one person but with two souls. They finally defeated the terrorists, and decided to defend the right case.
Friends: Comissar of the police,Peter Ryes scientist Mark Catland and famous Doctor, James Walter
Enemy: Every bad guy fighting with him or with justice
Superpower: (Human) Dan is very intelligent and he can shoot very good and he is very creative.(Demon) As a Derwanius he is very strong, quick and durable. He can jump very high and has better senses than normal people. He can breath fire and he can use dark magic
Gear: Human) Beretta and cool coat.(Demon) none
Weakeness: (Human) Like a normal Human (Demon) Water, crucifix, silver

Derwanius saw the exploding pizza-shop so he arrived in there. When he saw the mutants and three people fighting with them. He jumped from the roof and joined to fight "Do you need help?" he asked

Last edited:
"dr. deenes experiments. i was to, but i escaped before i was brainwashed" kathryn said (mr fishykarp, Cree is the name of an alien species in the marvel universe)

Last edited:
(You know black charizard, my character is based on the Etrigan and Jason Blood from the DC) Derwanius breathed with fire and changed another mutant into a pile of ash. "This Dr. Dedede is making very weak mutants" said Derwanius, but after a second he added "With exception of you, of course"

"Dr. deene. Well these aren't part of his elite guard. Plus he didn't want them to be to powerful. That way he can destroy them easily if they turn against him" kathryn said.
Dr. deene got very impatient. He needed to get Kathryn back to the lab so she would be brainwashed and he could take the world. But he also knew that his minions weren't able to take all 4 down. They were to powerful for his weak minion army. "Retreat, everyone, retreat" he told them through his invisible drone that had followed the army. And the army retreated (going to sleep. Goodnight. that's cool vodoo. i haven't based mine on anything. i just came up with it. okay fine, deathwitch/kathryn is a little bit of scarlet witch)
"they're retreating? are we really that powerful? but we still haven't heard the last of him. he must have atleast 700 minions left now" kathryn said

Last edited:
(Im making a new post to make sure the roleplay doesn't die)
"Im gonna go check on Chris. But we all will need to talk. Everyone got a phone so we can exchange numbers? This is not a way to get anyones number" Kathryn said and looked angrily towards Felix. To her, he reminded of a joker

mr fishykarp, Cree is the name of an alien species in the marvel universe
(OOC: So?)

Cree sighed in relief.
"Well finally thats over" he groaned, stretching "I'm getting way too old for this, I could totally use some Pizza right now"
He turned to the destroyed store "oh wait, it's gone!"

Using his powers, he rebuilt the Pizza store, and walked towards it, turning to the other heroes "nah, I work alone"
Cree entered the store and ordered a Pizza (since the staff obviously didn't run away cos reasons)

"thanks, but i have no intention to find them" Kathryn said. (vodoo, are you gonna introduce a villain? it doesn't need a connection to you but the rules say you need a villain. if you want, it can be the person helping dr. deene. mr fishykarp i think you forgot the minios that exploded)

Last edited:
dr. deene found a better way to brainwash his minions. this new brainwash made sure he's minions wouldn't turn on him. he succesfully made something in their genetic programming that stopped them from turning against him. he could only make 5 of these new soldiers, but they were enough to keep the others busy while he took Ka... no wait. with these he didn't need Kathryn. with these he could take the world without her (dont want to be a nag, but i dont want this roleplay to die either)

Name: Erxeros
Backstory:He was created by a God, to find and kill demons. When he had a vision about demon who escaped from his prison(Derwanius) he went to the our world
Friends: none
Enemies:Every demon
Superpower:He can smell demon from hundreds kilometers, he is very fast and agile. Erxeros can go out from his body as a ghost, and same travel to the spirit world. He can use water spells.
Gear: Holy knifes, Bow with silver arrows, silver and holy sword, a tunic which can made him imperceptible for demons an crucifix
Weakness: Devilish lash, Dark Axe

Last edited:
chris woke up in a hospital. he went out of the bed and just walked out of the building without anyone noticing. he had to go back to the battle. "and kathryn" he thought to himself. he used his air powers to fly to the town square. once there he noticed the battle was over. "aww, did i miss all the fun?" he said

Last edited:
Dan started to shout on Kathryn "You have no intention to find them?! Who are you think are you?! It will be another attack, you know it. They can kill you. But if you don't care about you, maybe you care about people who will get hurt in the attack, huh? You will have to face them, and the only way to avoid him is to kill or imprison this doctor. But why am I talking? Every mutant is the same, made to destroy and kill, not to care about friends or people. I wonder, do you even know who the friends are? The mutants don't know what the sympathize is" Dan was so angry that he shuted it so loud that everyone on the street can hear him

"HEY!!! DONT TALK TO MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!! OF COURSE SHE CARES ABOUT PEOPLE!!! SHE IS NOT MADE TO DESTROY OR KILL, SHE PROTECTS PEOPLE!!! AND IF SHE DONT WANT TO FACE THEM SHE HAS HER REASONS!!!" chris was so mad at this new guy that he was ready to blow him up with his fire.
"if you have problems with me not having any intention finding them, you are welcome to find them yourself. but i dont recommend it" kathryn said calmly "come on chris, let's go". both kathryn and chris walked away

Last edited:
"If she seriously cares about people she would stop this doctor!" answered Dan "If this mad man will take out control of all the world, then she would recognize, tht there is too late to help people!!!" and then he added more calmly "Sorry, but I will lose to them if I would fight alone. I need your help. Please." He said Imporingly

Last edited:
Kathryn stopped him by making an energy wall behind them and continued to run. "NOTHING PERSONAL!!!" chris yelled. (really, nothing personal, but the drama has to be there in every superhero story. cant anyone else take the spotlight now instead of kathryn and chris? also, i need to take a shower so i wont post in a couple of minutes)

dr. deene took this opportunity to break all of them apart. the invisible drone was still there. dr deene talked through it. "it's not your fault. that Kathryn is planning to kill the boy. that's why she made that wall. she didn't want you to interfere. how do i know this? i'm all-powerful. who's daughter do you think she is? she is dr. deenes daughter" he said through a mic
kathryn finally stopped. "you should go. what that guy said were true. i am a danger to everyone" she said still unaware of dr. deenes new intentions. "no. i'm not abandoning my friends no matter how dangerous it is" chris answered

"Well, that worked." remarked Alpha darkly, having watched the scene unfold. She strutted up to Derwanius briskly, cringing when she heard Dr. Deene's voice and stomping on the drone furiously. "Now what?" She inquired the demon, still used to taking orders. Order/return to base 39582. Her mind echoed again. "Shut it, lab nerds." Nickel growled, not intending her remark to be heard.

dr. deene smashed his hand on his desk in rage. "where the hell did that policewoman come from?"
Kathryn hugged chris. the wall she had made dissapeared. chris hugged back, but he was pretty nervous cause he had a crush on Kathryn

Last edited:
Nickel just smirked down at the staticky bot, smashing it further into the ground, then turning to the others for direction. "Okay. Now we either help out some people, or destroy this guy. What say you three?" The robot suggested while scanning the surroundings.

"maybe we should go back to them. they didn't mean anyhting bad" Chris said. Kathryn nodded so they went back. When they got back the police-woman was stomping on a drone. "Where did that come from? That's one of dr. Deenes drones" Kathryn said

Last edited:
Name: Colin
small part of backstory: he was the kid of a rich family and inherited all of their money when they died, which they did when he was 10 from aids. he also discovered that he was unkillable. it was fun by the time he found that out but eventually everyone he cared about started to die and he got depressed. but he decided to use his power and money for good anyway. he made some gear that he could use in battle
friends/girl/boyfriend: none (he got antisocial when everyone around him died)
enemy: none
superpowers: unkillable (except for like an atomic bomb), superhuman durability
gear: two pistols, a magnet on his right hand that can form metal and so on. two knives for close combat (still not meant as the pokemon move)
weakness: his past, remind him of it and he'll get depressed

Colin was on a stroll in the city and discovered a strange group of people. a policewoman, a demon? and three teenagers. he went over there. "what's wrong officer?" he asked the policewoman (i cant do much of this after 14:30)

Last edited:
"Yes, and nothing important." Alpha answered the last two questions. The drone was sufficiently damaged in her eyes, a crumpled mess on the ground. Turning her back to the emptiness behind her, she waited for some direction from the group.

"No im not. Who is this doctor?" Colin asked calmly. "He's a guy who wants to take over the world. He have made alot of minion-mutants to help him with that. I was one of them but i escaped" Kathryn said

Last edited:
Nickel moved to stop Derwanius, grabbing his arms to hold him back. "You should calm down." She suggested in a emotionless, monotone voice. The robot was ready to use force against him if he tried attacking.