• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join superheroes and supervillains

okay, i thought a roleplay like this would be fun. ask to join if you want to. here are the rules:
  • have one superhero and one supervillain. you can have four characters if you want to. but atleast one of them have to be a supervillain. four is max
  • no op-characters. max is like worldbreaker hulk. but then you have to have two weaknesses
  • if you want to destroy our world you have to have a plan of where everyone on our planet is gonna go
  • you cant choose a hero/villain that already exists. you have to make your own. though you can take ideas from existing superheros/villains. like wolverines claws. but if you take them you have to add something else that will make your hero/villain exclusive, that itself can also be taken from another superhero/villain
  • you can make alliances but dont use gang names that already exists
  • backstory has to be revealed. your superhero/villain can have died at some point and so on
  • this is my first made roleplay so dont hate me
  • it's okay to swear
  • romances are allowed, but -you know what- is blackouts
  • have fun
  • you can choose yourself if and when any of your characters die
  • your own character will follow the other ones out of danger if your'e not around
Name
small part of backstory
friends/girl/boyfriend
enemy
superpowers (optional)
gear (optional)
weakness

Name: element-devil/chris
backstory: his mother was killed by his father in front of his eyes when he was 7 years old. his father was arrested and chris was put in an other family's home which were not nice. they had one more kid who was a spoiled brat. the parents hit chris if he didn't made his chores. at the age of 10 he had a concussion and lost all his previous memories but the depression and the fear and the anger were still there, but he didn't know why which made him more depressed, angry and scared. at the age of 11 he discovered what he could do with the elements, air, earth, water and fire. the family got extra mean to him when they discovered it and at the age of 13 he ran away. then he started to fight crimes and met up with one other unordinary human who had someone after her and fought against this person that were after her with her help
friends: deathwitch (get it? everyone who stands up to her obviously have a deathwish)/ kathryn
superpowers: elemental-control. at his maximum stage he can destroy the planet. he can use the elements to heal himself unless his dead. he has to die a quick death unless he wants to die. superhuman durability
weakness: to loyal to his friends. would wipe out the planet if kathryn was in to much danger

Name: deathwitch/ kathryn
backstory: her dad, who had the power to absorb anything and control the element he has absorbed, conducted experiments on her and that gave her the ability to heal quick (can still get killed by an rpg or a minigun) and shoot lasers from the hands. he tried to contain her but she ran away when she turned 12. she never told anyone who her father was
friends: element-devil/ chris
superpowers: heal quick and control pure energy (she can make an energy sword or shoot it like a laser) from her hands. when she is at max she can wipe out the planet with an energy-explosion. superhuman durability
weakness: to confident in her abilities

Name: dr. deene
backstory: straight through evil. cant figure out what made him evil, but he is the father of deathwitch. he has alot of money, which he usually steals without people knowing he steals them. he is masked when he does. he has experimented on alot of people and have made them into his underlings. he have about 1000 minions
friends: he killed all of them, trying to make them into weapons
superpowers: absorbing anything he wants and control that specific element. is powerful enough to wipe out the planet if he wants to. superhuman durability
weakness: his mutant-army might turn against him

kathryn shot one of dr. deenes minions with an energy-laser and he exploded to dust, but another strangled her with her stretchable arms. chris blew the woman away with his airbending. "thanks" kathryn said. "no problem" chris said and made a fireball and threw it at one big four-legged mutant experiment. "we have to go. they are to many" kathryn said. "first we need to make sure no civilians are left behind" chris said. "chris, if we are gonna do this any longer were gonna need help" kathryn said

Last edited:
Name: Alpha/Nickel
Backstory: created as a robotic hivemind for police help, but broke away to fight on her own.
Friends: a few civilians
Enemy: anyone who threatens herself or allies
Superpowers: not really?
Gear: a loaded pistol
Weakness: much like an average human, with negative results from long contact with liquids.

Name: P.A.S.S. (Police Assisting System of Scientists)
Backstory: Began their operations with a hive system of robots to replace some police forces, but thwarted by Alpha, the glitchiest and therefore most disobedient member. Makes it a project of theirs to track her down, just so she will stop destroying projects.
Superpowers: none
Gear: Highly technical computer systems.

"Back off, you punks!" Nickel screeched at the minions who were holding a child. Her angry yelp startled them into dropping the kid, and she sprinted forward to grab him. Once the two were a safe distance away, she set the little boy down and he ran off. "See ya, kid!" Alpha smiled at the retreating form then looked back at some four legged creature. Command/return to 294792. A voice sounded in her head, but she rejected the order to charge madly at the creature.

Last edited:
chris were unprepared and startled by the police-woman. "wait what about kathryn?" he yelled after her. kathryn were trapped under two of the minions. she couldn't do anything. chris used the air to grab the top one and created a vacuum, so he couldn't breathe. he threw him away and threw a fireball at the other one, who flew into a building. (also add your weakness. something that's not obvious like bullets. it can be physical or mental)

"Got it." She yelled at Chris and performed another dash to fight alongside his friend. "So, what's the formation?" She inquired while turning her back to Kathryn as a sign of alliance. Her gun still had plenty bullets inside from her using the weapon mainly for close range bludgeoning. "I'd suggest a back to back trio, unless we're going somewhere." Alpha suggested, tleered threateningly at the minions with a smirk.

"we cant go anywhere right now. we need to make sure there's no civillians around" Kathryn said and started that back to back formation. she created a gun of pure energy and offered it to Alpha. and made another and shot one of the minions herself. "this one will have infinite ammo. it will only need to cool down sometimes" she told Alpha. Chris joined the formation and shot 3 minions with a firebeam

Name: felix/ the cloud (like iCloud)
small part of backstory: felix is young but resourceful he himself has never seen battle he is more support he will make drones, robots and that stuff that fight for
friends/girl/boyfriend: none (he is
Quite anti-social)
superpowers: none
gear: almost anything around him
weakness: what he makes is not always relieable, he himself

Felix was scanning his computer a alert came up saying "the docs out to play" he smirked he prepared his drones they powered up he clicked into his computer and sent them to the battle there was a significantly larger he was directly contolling they flew and the guns rotated aiming at the minions they opened fire

"oh, shit. where did these drones come from?" chris said and looked up at them. that was a mistake. he was taken down and bitten in the shoulder. kathryn saw this and shot the minion. "thanks" chris said. "your'e welcome" kathryn said and shot another one that exploded in dust

Felix spun his drone around and looked at the trio a little repair arm came out and waved at them Felix smirked we folded the repair arm back in and scaned the area a drone next to him malfutioned and shut down aruptly "dam it" Felix mumbled under his breath

Felix smiled to himself as another barrage from his drones took down a group he kept scanning "where is doc" he said he could tell he was somewhere nearby or maybe he was messing with the signals Felix couldn't tell

"i think it's safe to say that there is no more civillians around. we can go" kathryn said. "but who is controlling the drones? we should stay and help whoever it is" chris said. "fine. i'll look for energy signatures" kathryn said. chris punched the ground and started a chainreaction in the ground that threw minions into the sky

Felix could tell they where wandering who he was he smiled and turned on a small speaker on his drone he tapped the mic "hi there I'm just your everyday crime fighter meet me at town square bout 5 hm'K" he asked turning off the speaker and flying the drones back to him house he kicked back on his chair and smiled putting the drone into auto pilot "that way fun" he said

"okay? that was weird. well now we can go away from here. come on" chris said and started running away from the minions. (if someone cant do this at some fight, it will automatically do what the other ones do (with it's own powers/gear of course) until it's out of danger. you start over from there.)

Felix watched the drones fly in though the small hatch he added to the attic of his house and got up, he rummaged though the fridge a grabbed a slice of pizza. "Oh my grob so good!" She said to himself

(Warning, Puns)
Name: Christopher Ator (The Creator)
Small part of backstory: Cree has been around fighting crime for years, tirelessly monitoring them from his hidden fortress. His past before that is unknown
Friends/girl/boyfriend: None
Enemy: Destroyer
Superpowers: Cree can turn anything into anything else, manipulating the very Atoms of anything and everything. This power however does not work on organic matter (Humans, Plants, Animals, Ect)
Gear: He has a large fortress filled with things he has generated, otherwise he makes the gear on the go.
Weakness: Cree is definitely an ageing hero. His old age has brought with it many problems, his body is definitely not fit for hand to hand combat and his reaction time and ability to "Create" has slowed immensely

Name: Desmond Stroyer
Small part of backstory: He just appeared one day out of nowhere. Nobody knows where he came from
Friends/girl/boyfriend: None
Enemy: Creator
Superpowers: Destruction, he can literally point at something and it will instantly explode, he can glare at it and it's atoms will disappear. However this tires him out immensely, and he can take days recharging his power
Gear: None
Weakness: His overconficen, Desmond sees this all as a game, kind of like the joker in that regard. He takes nothing seriously and only seems to want to destroy, trick and steal. He doesn't really seem to have a plan, just likes to cause mayhem

Sitting on a park bench calmly was the man known as Cree Ator.
He saw multiple people running from some sort of army, he sighed, presumably another villian.
He picked up a long stick under a tree, and it morphed into a sword. He turned back
"Here we go again" he sighed

(OOC: may I ask, what do these minions look like/what weapons do they have)

chris and kathryn ran away from the minions and started to run towards the town square. they thought that they could be there until the clock was 5 pm. it was 3:14 now so they decided to get something to eat as well (the minions are human/animal-like. depending on how they were experimented on. they have no weapons. they have superpowers instead. you can decide for the minions yourself)

Felix checked his watch "I've got two hours that should be enough time to repair that drone" he said getting up he walked over to the repair drone it was holding the damaged drone he picked it up and put it on the work bench and started to tinker with it

Felix had "fixed" the drone and smiled "the reactor coil is to close to the generated huh I though that would make it better" he said moving the coil a little

chris couldn't continue. he fell to the ground. the minion who bit him had poison as superpower. kathryn tried to pick him up bu he was to heavy. so she stayed there to keep the minions away from him. (i could do this one to)

Cree watched as the kids ran away, pursued by more minions and sighed
"Kids these days" he muttered, the minions now having his surrounded "Just as you try to help 'em"
He was stopped from talking more by a blast of fire from a more animal-like minion. He raised his arm and a pillar of earth blocked the fire blast.

Smiling, he surrounded himself in a dome of stone. A more muscular minion busted down the barrier, to find nothing...
Meanwhile, Crew was burrowing underground, using one hand to turn the dirt into air, and another to turn the air behind him back into the earth.

Felix spun back onto him computer and looked though some trafic cameras he saw the two from the battle "dang it" he got up and grabbed a wrench he wasn't proud iding it as a weapon but it worked he ran to the place of the small fight

Felix made it to the battle there was a minion trying to sneak up on them he raised his wrentch the thunked it over the head "there we go" he said proudly he smiled at the duo "names Felix I was the one conrolling the drones" he said smiling

Felix smiled "I'm ok I could probably throw somthing together quickly he said grabbing a bit of scrap metal and a small stick and duck tape from his bag and threw together a makeshift dagger "here we are" he said smiling

(are you going to introduce a villain later? cause in the rules it says you need a villain) "good. cover me while i take chris to a safe spot. i'll come back" kathryn said and put chris arm over her neck and started pulling him to safety. chris just mumbled things you couldn't hear

It was a soaking wet Cree Ator who climbed out of the Sewer Manhole
"Guess I should've seen the that coming" he groaned "wow is my back not what it used to be"

He looked up and blinked twice, as he saw four Minions approaching. One appeared to be dog, following his scent with its nose, the others looked mainly humanoid.
Dog Minion looked up towards him and the human minions look straight up. Cree recognised the dog as the one who has tried to set him alight earlier, and one of the humans and the one who smashed down his wall of stone.

The air around him turned hot, it was time to fight
Dog minion attacked first, but he easily blocked its flames with a pillar of stone, then he transformed a rock on the ground into a grenade, which lodged itself into Dog's mouth, blowing it up.

Strongman minion attacked next, but Cree merely moved his arms slightly, causing a slight dent in the ground. Strongman minion tripped. Just then, out of nowhere, a massive explosion knocked Strongman Minion into the other two, then all three exploded

Cree looked around "that wasn't me"

(Yeah I'll do it with in two or three post but I won't use him till I must)
Felix nodded at Kathryn he cut at a minion he saw Cree fight and smiled "impressive" he said to himself

(now i really wont be able to write anything in an hour, except for this one) kathryn put chris on a bench that right now was out of reach and went back to the battle. she shot a minion that jumped over Felix, trying to bite him in the neck. (a lizard-like one)

Name: haxer
small part of backstory: very little is known about haxer but what we do know it that he fights by using others
friends/girl/boyfriend: ???
enemy: Felix
superpowers (optional) can hack into things more or less by touching them and in outting code
gear (optional): everything he can get his hands on
weakness: he himself can do anything without technology

Felix smiled at Kathryn "thanks for the save he hit another minion with the wrench while cutting at another one with his knife

(I'm going down for the night)
Felix hit another one "how many are there" he said amazed knocking them down one after the other he hit one and it scraped his arm before falling to the ground "owww!" He exclaimed

"about 800 left". kathryn sent a wave of energy through the air and hit a very fast minion that exploded. (good night. did not mean the minion)

chris saw the older man that helped them. he was grateful for that. but who blew up those three minions? he hated not be able to help kathryn and his new friends with the minions

Last edited:
Nickel drove in on a battered looking motorcycle. "Hey, you got a techie with ya! But what's wrong with Mr. Magic?" She cheered at them, taking notice of the explosion near Cree, Felix and his drones, and Chris' illness. "How about this! I'll take him to a hospital while you three keep fighting!" Alpha's voice quietened as she got closer, eventually standing right by Kathryn.

"yes that'd be great. thanks. he is probably poisoned" kathryn told Nickel and made a sword of pure energy for close combat (not meant as the pokemon-move) and kept firing energy-lasers with the other hand

"Okay, let's go." She grunted and lifted Chris easily. "Ha! Lighter than I thought!" Alpha smirked and threw him onto her shoulder, subsequently jogging toward the nearest hospital she could see. "Knock knock!" The cop called at the well-barricaded door. A few nurses approached to take Chris inside for treatment. "Just don't get too surprised with this one." She advised right before running back to Kathryn to help fight again.