• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed (DISC.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
A world of creatures that join their human Trainers, battling for fame, glory, sportsmanship, and friendship. A world of small creatures, and a red-wearing hero and his green-wearing brother that fight to save their land and its princess from a monster and his forces. A world of a legendary hero wielding a sword that seals the darkness. A world of bipedal animals, and a speedy blue hero that fights machines to protect his world. Throughout many dimensions in the multiverse, many have dedicated precious time and energy into studying a theory which has no definite proof, but has convinced many from only carvings and ancient relics.
Subspace.
Many scientists and researchers alike study this mysterious theory about a place where almost nothing exists. Ancient carvings of the legends of Subspace and a blue figure with rainbow-like wings that can reduce heroes to mere statues lines caves found underground in several universes.
But in one universe, where there are people living out their lives, making homes on islands, training to be the best in several popular sports, a few people will be thrown into a world of danger along the heroes in several dimensions, and given the choice of three; a pair of durable fighting gloves that pack a punch, a blaster that can tear though solid rock, or a sword that can slice almost anything.

A few things.
- The Link and Zelda in this RP are the Link and Zelda from Breath of the Wild.
- There will be the option to be a Mii; though you will pick from Swordfighter, Brawler, & Gunner.
- If you don't want to be a Mii, you can have another person within the Smash Universe.
- FOLLOW THE SITE RULES. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, GO READ THEM.

Here's the Mii Character profile.
Name:
Class:
Personality:
Appearance:

Unless anyone else wants them, I'll be claiming Link and my own Mii. I'll also be unofficially taking Zelda, until somebody officially claims her.
Name: Darren
Class: Swordsman
Personality: Confident, will stick up for allies and friends; though can be reckless
Appearance: Black hair, light blue eyes, blue sweatshirt, and dark gray jeans, light skin

RP link: https://pokecharms.com/threads/super-smash-brothers-worlds-crossed.19200/

Last edited:
Name: Sylvia Reviar
Class: Swordsman
Personality: Sylvia is naive, innocent, caring, and very energetic. She may be a little awkward at times and often seems so optimistic that she has absolutely no weakness, but in reality, it's very easy to hurt her feelings and if you say the wrong thing the wrong way, she will cry. She also secretly suffers "mild major depression," as Dr. Mario had put it when diagnosing her.
Appearance: She has long, blonde hair, with rounded bangs framing her face. Her eyes are bright blue, and she wears a cute white and pink sweater-dress with a utility belt around her waist holding her sword's sheath at her left side, along with black pants that were stuffed into white boots with pink highlights, equipped so that she can grip just about any ground except ice.

Probably some Pokemon characters, maybe Mario, Sonic, and definitely Kirby, but that's only given that no one else wants to join. Personally, I'd go with Pokemon as my first choice, and if we go awhile without anyone else joining, I'll take up some Kirby characters, too. The Pokemon World would be a better place to start when narrating the end of the world (or something along those lines, because we all know the world won't end if the heroes can help it).

Name: Kaleb
Class: Gunner
Personality: Funny, smart, cunning, friendly, determined to win.
Appearance: Black hair, glasses, red shirt, blue pants, 5”9.

I would also like to claim Little Mac and Mario if that is fine.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Hey, if it's cool with everyone, I'll also take Sonic. We should get as many characters in action as possible with the few RPers we have.

Wait, but I thought Sylvia stopped it already? She's right by the bomb and pressed the button, then it stopped, and she's wondering why it wasn't booby-trapped or guarded better. Why would Sonic appear now of all times?

@Battle Legend G.K. we havent responded because your post made absolutely no sense and you havent explained anything yet. Sylvia stopped the bomb in her latest post, and in your reply, the bomb was still going. Why is this, and why havent you already explained this to us and had either @YourLittleSylvia ’s post or your own edited yet?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but dont Shadow Bugs have to swarm the trophy of a fallen character to create a copy of them, not just see them and shapeshift like a Ditto?

Miis werent present during that time. And neither were certain characters such as Mewtwo, Little Mac, Rosalina, Luma, Robin, Duck Hunt, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Greninja, etc.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, during the first Subspace Emissary, pretty much EVERYONE except Sonic and a few others were turned into trophies during Tabuu's OP Rainbow Death Wave.

Not every world is swarmed. There are now a lot of Primids that have been somewhat powered-up, as well as many Shadow Miis wandering the area. However, the Pokemon World has already been taken over. Red and Blue (as well as the other Pokemon SSB characters) are the only ones left unharmed from that world. Using Mewtwo's power, they'll soon travel back to whatever world the SSB tournaments are held in.

At this point i will be claiming the Mario Universe, so that means i have claimed Bowser, Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, etc. Bowser is going to make his appearance in my next post, along with Little Mac. Mario and Luigi will make their way to the place where our Miis are currently.

In case anyone forgot, Dark Cannons were those huge dragonhead-looking guns that Bowser, Wario, and Corrupted Zelda/Peach used to turn characters into trophies in the Subspace Emmisary.

Pro Hero Dekiru

What, did Master Hand send Bowser there, and Mario and Luigi followed? If so, then how did Little Mac get there? I'm just trying to understand. I'm also wondering why Bowser's rejoining the Subspace Army, when all of the Smashers in the SA were betrayed at the end.