• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed (DISC.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
@Kaleb Advent
For now, I think you'd be good following what's still happening. Let's say that Aryn was there, but didn't speak, and is now in the middle of the chaos. Kirby's universe is still in a completely different universe, so you can continue that without problem.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Also, your plans all work for me. Anyways, it's just gonna be Darren and Link for a while, as well as anyone else who wants in on this little side-plot. My plan is that they'll be thrown into a dimension where one of the primary bases is, and put on a shelf. Then something will happen that activates them, such as Darren falling off of the shelf like a badly-placed amiibo. They'll escape, then get together with another team, then work their way back to the primary group.

I care, but I don't know where to go from here. I feel like this plot is a little overused, though, honestly. It would probably be better to possibly restart and create a completely new plot from scratch. But this time, I think having fewer Miis would be preferred. I know I'm guilty of owning three, but it's a little hard to get used to everyone being a Mii, especially since we don't know who's who based on color and description alone. Maybe we could limit the number of Miis allowed to be in the RP? I don't know if we should actually do this, though, I'm just throwing ideas around.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Still, I want to try giving the concept another shot since nobody's responding anyways. However, since nobody's responding, I've thought of starting up a new RP that isn't Smash.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I was sort of thinking of Overwatch (if anybody here plays it); I got interested in it a couple days ago and thought about making an RP based off of it.