• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed (DISC.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
There's a point... however, he was pretty easily defeated by the Mii's. When I say trophify, I mean beat the crap out of them enough so that they turn into a trophy.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I'm going to try to list everybody that hasn't been taken yet.

- DK
- Diddy Kong
- The Koopalings
- Zelda (I'm taking her unofficially until somebody wants her)
- Ganondorf (from OoT)
- Young Link (from MM)
- Toon Link
- Toon Zelda/Tetra
- Sheik (OoT)
- Samus
- Fox
- Falco
- Wolf
- Everybody else from StarFox
- Solid Snake
- The Inklings
- Pikachu
- Greninja
- Jigglypuff
- Mewtwo
- Marth
- Lucina
- Robin
- Knuckles
- Shadow
- Bayonetta
- Cloud Strife
- Ryu
- Wii Fit Trainer
- R.O.B.
- Ness
- Lucas
- Duck Hunt Duo

If I missed anybody, please inform me. Anyways, here you go. Take your pick, people.

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

@StormingCobra55 claimed the entire Mario universe.

Also, allow me to introduce Mr. Trophification.
I'm going to establish that that is not his name.
He's the first Primid made entirely of Swarm, soon to be named a Swarmid and is going to put a sword in Darren's gut.

Heya! This RP seems like it could be pretty interesting. Mind if I join in? Also, what characters are already taken? I’ll spend the next little bit of my time reading up on what’s happened in the RP already.

Aw dangit, I wanted my boy Shulk!
In that case, if they're free, I'd like Dunban, Rex/Pyra, R.O.B. and Green. Also potentially Phoenix Wright and Yuri Lowell if we're allowed to throw newcomers in.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I'll allow anybody who's currently from a line of games from the characters in Smash; and you all are good. That means that those who aren't confirmed for Smash shouldn't be introduced into the RP. I only want to throw in a newcomer if they're already confirmed to be in a Smash game. Also, Darren's opponent isn't another Shadow. As I said, this is a new Primid made of Swarm called a Swarmid. Again, this will be the first real opponent. I'm planning for Darren to lose, where his trophy will be taken, therefore he will be able to unite with the other Smashers across the universes.

Pro Hero Dekiru

So what happens is every character is introduced into the conflict with the Subspace Bombs. Then they escape to another universe, slowly meeting up with more and more Smashers.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Basically, portals are opening up everywhere, which are allowing people to jump between dimensions as easily as it is to breathe. I'm still maintaining that thing in Smash where basically every portal is a plot device.

Uh, okay. What's happened with Red, Blue and Shulk so far? That gives me a better idea of how they should join in.
Also, can I take Wario as well? And make him not a villain?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Red and Blue retreated from their dimension via Dialga when the Shadow Bugs started rolling in. Shulk jumped through a random portal when the same happened to his dimension.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Red and Blue's planning was to make i to the dimension where Smash tournaments are held, thinking that was where the battle was the fiercest. They were right. Shulk on the other hand, well, I don't play Xenoblade. My best guess is that he saw an opportunity to escape the carnage and regroup himself, and took it.

Little Mac (my character) is currently the only one who hasnt been brought into the Mii universe yet. At this point i feel like it is kinda too late to introduce him, so i will drop him as a character and stick with Kaleb, Mario, Luigi, Ike, and Bowser for now.

I may wanna snag the Koopalings as well, have them come for back up to assist Bowser.

Actually, I could have one of my characters go and get Little Mac involved. We don’t need everyone in the same place, right? Multiple parties of characters can work just as well. What if Little Mac got thrown into Diamond City and met Wario?

Pro Hero Dekiru

You all good. I'm happy we're sweeping characters out of the way. Someone also needs to take Metroid. I don't play it, but I do know that it's important enough to include.