• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed (DISC.)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 11.29.05 PM.png

Darren

Wait, the heart was already presented to Sylvia. She woke up and felt just a little bit better, but it didn't completely heal her injuries. That's why she's guarding the trophies instead, so she won't get in the way and so she won't get hurt even more.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
*I'm here, there, and everywhere!*
Name: Justin
Class: Swordsman
Personality: Caring of others, and decent in social situations. Jokes around a lot.
Appearance: Blonde Hair, Brown eyes. Has a smirk, and wears the cybernetic suit.

Also, if you don't mind, I'd like to take Game And Watch. The image might not load...

Pro Hero Dekiru

No, sorry. Also, you can take more characters. Heck, I wouldn't mind if everyone took more characters.We still have Kid Icarus, more of Pokemon, more of Zelda, Pacman, Fire Emblem, Street Fighter, Metroid, etc. The list goes on. I think we should take care of the characters in Brawl that were in TSE first, but bringing some newcomers from Sm4sh and Ultimate would be good too, like Inkling and Ridley.
Getting out of spirit for but a moment, I don't see why there's so much hype for Ridley. Then again, I don't play Metroid.

Pro Hero Dekiru

I think the only OC's we should have are Mii's. But you do have a selection to choose from. Calem, Serena, Brendan, May, Leaf, Sun, Moon, Ray, et cetera.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Sounds good; just a couple questions.
1. Are you going to make a Mii?
2. It seems that you and @YourLittleSylvia both want Kid Icarus. Perhaps you could split it; one of you gets Palutena, while the other gets Pit. If not, then you can decide who gets the universe.

Aww, I wanted Pit... Oh well. Can I be Dark Pit and Viridi? Evo, you can have Palutena, since it's just fair to have the goddess-angel pairs in their proper places.

Also, sorry I didn't answer earlier, I was having an emotional breakdown. I'm still not okay, but I probably won't respond to the RP for a while. Maybe tomorrow, though.

Sure, I'll take Pit and Palutena. Hope ya feel better soon. Also, I was gonna use Agent 3 and Agent 8 coming in from right after Octo Expansion. Is that okay?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Game and Watch was the source of the Shadow Bugs, right? From what I remember, someone extracted a strange substance from him that made the bugs and everything. By the way, my next post is almost finished, there’s a lot going on in it, and it’s super long.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Listen. Is this RP still relevant? If nobody replies, I'll give it another month like I did before. If not, then I can shut it down if nobody is interested. However, I'm up for continuing it if everybody wants to.

No one was trying to interact with my characters; I don't feel like I CAN reply, though I'd really like to. I'm still very interested in keeping this RP going; I wanna know where it leads and ends.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Well, Bowser's back, and now everybody is being swarmed by Primids. Perhaps they can begin battling with the new opponents, or maybe assist in fighting Hades.
Also, I'm going to have to say again that I don't follow Kid Icarus. I'm as lost as Darren is in this situation.
Anyways, I'm thinking of everybody grouping up in Sonic's dimension at one point. I find it amusing and ironic, moving towards Sega in a Nintendo-themed RP. Back to the point, I'm planning on having each universe being picked off one by one, forcing everybody to keep running. At some point, they'll get a taste of who they're really up against, and one or more of them will end up being "trophyfied".