• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Super Smash Brothers: Worlds Crossed (DISC.)

Mario and Luigi left the Mushroom Kingdom fleeing an army of Primids in one of my posts and made their way here. Little Mac was sent here when he got word of the attack. And Bowser is a villain after all.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Unlike the Emissary, they don't all exist in one dimension. Mario and Luigi are in an entirely different dimension from the Miis, and so is Little Mac.

Well, I know that much; and that brings up another issue: How do the characters go from dimension to dimension? Do they use in-world means like how Tails did with Sonic or is there another way?

And another thing, my question remains unanswered. What's the whole goal or point of bringing back the Subspace Army? Is there not going to be a new army to fight or is the Subspace Army upgraded somehow?

Pro Hero Dekiru

To answer your first, original question, I planned for the Shadow Bugs to have their own individual consciousness, and not just be an ever-serving creation of Tabuu. I planned that after the S.E., the Shadow Bugs took what was left of Tabuu's essence and became the Swarm and Master Core (which some remember from Sm4sh). What they did then was put a little bit of Swarm (which can regenerate, unlike Shadow Bugs) inside of every Shadow bug to supercharge them, which gives them their new tricks. Nobody in the RP knows this yet. And soon, just when the Smashers think they have the upper hand, I'm planning to have an entirely knew army made entirely of Swarm that can analyze, block, and recreate almost any move. The Master Core is the new head. But again, nobody in the RP knows this. And no, I'm not planning for the final Master Core battle to be like the game, and be a basic hit-it-until-it-goes-really-far-without-any-real-combat-also-having-a-time-limit boring thing.

To answer the second question, if somebody manages to free themselves from Subspace, they can naturally travel to other dimensions. Dawae Tails found out how to do it was by deactivating a Subspace Bomb (he's going to lose it when he finds out Sylvia just pushed a button), then using its capabilities to open Subspace to create a gateway into Subspace, which is like a tree that branches into almost every universe. I'm just wondering how Mario and the rest of SC55's canon characters dimension jumped into the Mii's branch.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Also, only several characters are permitted to know about the multiverse, as everyone knowing would create havoc as people would find a way to jump from universe to universe without permission. Nobody wants a potentially dangerous individual jumping into your world doing who knows what who knows where without somebody at a high level of power knowing about it.

Mario had to deactivate a Subspace Bomb. I updated an old post. I can remove Little Mac from the post for now.

Sorry if the edit of the Subspace Bomb isnt detailed enough, i will edit it more extensively later.

Oh c'mon! Be more patient than that! I've seen longer hiatuses on RPs that ended up still alive. Besides, it's your turn to post. Sylvia (my character) is K.O.'ed, so I can't do anything, and Cobra was the last one to post.

Oh. Well, never mind. But still, don't be so quick to judge. You never know what might be happening with him. Have some patience, faith, and don't just jump to conclusions because we took a little break.

I think that's fair. If anything, by the time that happens, I'll have Sylvia wake up again to try and revive the RP again, but that's my final resort because she hasn't been asleep for that long.

Name: Lucy Reviar
Class: Gunman
Personality: While typically shy of other people due to previous bullying, she has a strong bond with her siblings and will do anything in her power to protect them. She only fights for self-defense and is quick to attempt to threaten or intimidate people (with little success) in order to avoid getting hurt. She only ever gets close to very few people.
Appearance: Her mint-green hair and red eyes would have in another lifetime been scary to look at, but as she is an ordinary fighter trained to fight beside her siblings, she isn't all that intimidating. Her outfit is similar to Sylvia's, save for the fact that she first of all: has different gear to work with and second: it's bright white with mint and lime green accents to make it look cool.

Name: Jack Reviar
Class: Brawler
Personality: He can be a bit of a goof sometimes and often takes charge when protecting his two sisters. Given their circumstances, he is also the smartest of them by far, having been born a skilled prodigy, and uses his skills and strength for the best. While hand-to-hand combat isn't his favorite or best means of fighting by far, he still fights as a Brawler (with perfectly good skills in all three classes) so that his siblings don't have to deal with opponents that are too close by, as a sword has a certain range and a gun is meant for distanced fights. His family comes above all else. He also has a very heroic side to him, willing to take any pain in order save someone in need, and while he should fight evil, he also tends to try to broaden his perspective like Sylvia.
Appearance: He has white, spiked hair, which could almost look like the shape of wind, except hair-version, and midnight purple eyes, which could remind one of a twilight sky before complete darkness settles. His outfit is similar to his sisters', except the shirt stops at his waist, his gear is obviously different, and his shirt is lavender with white and dark purple accents.

Guess who's reviving this whole RP?

yee

Actually, those siblings of Sylvia's originated from my BNHA (Boku no Hero Academia) fanfic, where Sylvia was this angel child, Lucy was a bullied demon-powered child, and Jack was the siblings' protector with powers of atmosphere, but now I just use them for every fandom, because Sylvia, Jack, and Lucy make such a great team.

Another thing; I'm going to either wait until tomorrow or until Cobra comes back from his trip or whatever to reply to the RP because after Sylvia wakes up, his character should get involved as well. Honestly, I wish we could make Smash OCs, because Sylvia, Jack, and Lucy have so much going for them if they are just regular characters (probably inserted from their own world or BNHA, honestly) and if I could just work with the powers I am used to them having. It's not OP by any means, but it's not weak or generic like the Miis. However, I understand the level of balance we need for this kind of RP and by no means am I against it at all. It seems a little frustrating, but this is a RP, so we can kinda up their power to match that of the other Smashers' level of experience and strength (generally speaking), right?

I'm only taking Kirby's world if no one is joining in. Also, please join. We need more people here. I've got Pokemon, plus my three sibling Mii OCs, and for the time being, I think that's plenty.

Nice! I'll definitely take Kirby's world, and I think I'll add a Mii.

Name: Aryn
Class: Brawler
Personality: Polite, but reserved. Feels at home on the battlefield.
Appearance: Wears the SSB T-Shirt. I used the online Mii Maker to recreate the Mii.
Mii.png

Last edited: