• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Brothers: Swarming the Enemy (Discussion)

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Once every several years, the Smash tournament takes place. The best fighters from several universes across the plain of reality compete for a chance to fight the one creator and the destroyer; the Master Hand and the Crazy Hand. Two plumbers, clad in the colors of the holiday season, fighting to protect their kingdom's princess. A warrior with a sword that seals the darkness. A world of creatures and their Trainers that battle in the name of friendship, honor, and glory. A world of humans that lead normal lives, a select few choosing to train in the art of the sword, the blaster, or hand-to-hand combat.

Okay, a few things:
- The roster involves everybody from Smash Ultimate.
- The Link is from BotW.
- FOLLOW THE RULES OF POKECHARMS.
- FOLLOW RULE 3.
- FOLLOW RULE 4.
- FOLLOW RULE 5.
- There will only be three OC's in this RP; all of them will be Mii's.
- One will be a Swordfighter, one will be a Brawler, and the last will be a Gunner.
- There will only be one Mii per person.

Mii Character Template

Name:
Darren
Mii Class: Swordfighter
Personality: Cool under pressure, can think on his feet, and good with his sword. He fought through the current tournament and made it up to Master and Crazy. However, he can get overconfident in the abilities of himself and his allies.
Appearance: Black hair and teal eyes. Wears a smirk. Has a blue sweatshirt and jeans; basically the Ultimate base Swordfighter Armor, but with a burning Smash Ball symbol on the shirt.

Awesome! Phoenix Wright has Maya Fey as a backup character FYI (like how 17 is for 18 in DBFZ) and I was hoping Estelle could join in as a partner to Yuri - not a full Smasher, but a helper. When it comes to other Smashers from Ace Attorney and Tales of Vesperia, I do have two echoes...

Yeah, Maya kinda needs to be a guest to help Phoenix out with the moveset I've got planned for him - his Side and Up Specials all primarily involve Maya.
Oh, and the potential echoes I'm talking about are Miles Edgeworth and Detective Gumshoe to echo Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey, and Flynn Scifo to mirror Yuri Lowell. I think Estelle could work as an assist trophy in the game, but I'd like her in the RP for the sake of added character interaction.

Hey uh...do we have to be characters in smash ultimate? I have a few in mind that aren’t in the game, but if we’re playing by Sakurai’s rules that’s cool with me too.