• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Smash Bros.: The Seven Maidens

[RP Discussion/Sign-Ups]
[RPers: @Eeveechu151, @BurbleBurble, @ThatJustin'sASpy!, @HydreigonBorn37, @Lucas Inazumai, @GreninjaTrainer013, @Rohan Kishibe, @RhythmThief, @SoulDemon, @Manu456Alola]

"Citizens of this far-flung and strange world - prepare to meet your maker! You, your friends, your family and of course your cities are all now under control... OF THE EGGMAN EMPIRE!"
Red looked towards the sky, eyes wide in shock. As he watched, several giant ships flew in from a massive portal in the sky. The worst part? They were headed EVERYWHERE across the Kanto region!
Red growled, gripping his hat. He looked out from his perch on Mount Moon's highest peak, searching for the best place to head. The first of the ships had landed at Lavender Town - a city without a gym leader. Lavender's the first priority, then. Red gripped the Pokeball of his Charizard, tossing it out. As soon as Charizard popped out, Red hopped on its back. Red made a sign with his hand, and Charizard flew off towards the town.
When Red arrived, he found the people panicking. Several strange robots were walking around and gathering up the people. The channelers in Pokemon Tower were helpless to resist.
As soon as Red landed, he tossed out a Pokeball. Pikachu popped out, growling fiercely as it unleashed a powerful electric shock across the field. Several of the robots were destroyed, but several others shot at the electric mouse. Pikachu leapt into the air, and its attackers were demolished by Charizard's Flame Thrower.
"What's this? It seems like we've got some fool being a hero!" a voice came on over the loudspeakers of the ship. "Then I guess I'll have to launch my hero crusher. Deploy the Super Badnik!"
Red's eyes opened wide as a side door of the ship opened up and what looked like some sort of giant mechanical fusion between a Caterpie and an Ekans launched towards him.
"The Egg Sandworm will crush you and any other resistance!"

Lucina sighed, holding her sword up. She looked at it intensely. By all rights... it shouldn't even exist. There should only be one Falchion. And yet she had it at the same time as her father did thanks to her bringing it with her to the past.
And it was thanks to her bringing it to the past that she was able to save Chrom, Robin and the rest of the world.
...though...
While she had saved Robin from the influence of Grima, she hadn't been able to save his life. That was the thing she regretted fully. Grima was gone forever now, but was that worth the price of Robin's life...?
Chrom had insisted he was alive somehow due to the ties he shared, but... was that true? It had been months now... at least three. Chrom left with Lissa to search for him in Valm months ago, but...
Suddenly Lucina heard bells ringing. Chrom was back. Lucina sheathed Falchion, moving towards the front gates. She saw Libra, and walked over to him. "Did they find anything new?"
"No idea yet." Libra replied. "They haven't even come back inside the fort yet."
As the Shepards moved towards the front gate, it opened up to reveal a crowd. In the lead was the royal couple, Chrom and Sumia. Just behind them were Lissa and Frederick, and Sully and Stahl flanked them on both sides.
And in the middle was...
"...so as you can see, political situations with Hoshido and Nohr are much more relaxed than they could have been." Chrom said, riding and looking behind him towards his friend. "Primarily thanks to the diplomatic efforts of Princess Corrin. Though Princes Xander and Ryoma are no slouches, they're too hot-headed and aggressive towards each oth-" Chrom was interrupted by Lucina dashing forwards to the person Chrom had just been talking to.
"Robin?"

"Um... hello?"
"Let me get some light, Silver."
Blaze snapped her fingers, creating an ember in the dark area. It seemed to be some sort of forest. "Now where's this?" she asked.
"Who knows? We've been hopping through Genesis Portals left and right, it's hard to tell if this is even our universe or not." Silver said, walking forwards to try scouting things out.
"Hold up, Silver. I'm the one with the light, so don't go too far ahead. We don't know if there's any tr-" Blaze was unable to finish her statement before noticing the fabric on the ground. "SILVER!"
Silver looked back and was about to say something before he triggered the trap. The two Mobians were pulled into the air, a cloth bag wrapping around them.
The bag was subsequently burnt to cinders.
Blaze landed, pissed off. "ALRIGHT, WHO'S THE FUNNY MAN?!"
Silver looked around, a bit worried. "Uh, Blaze... it wasn't THIS dark before, was it?"
Blaze's searching eyes were equally shocked. "Y-yeah... what-"
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!"
Shivers ran up the spines of the duo as the loud voice came from behind them. As they flipped around, their psychokinesis and pyrokinesis both at the ready, they saw a large yellow face.
"GREAT JOB! YOU BLEW IT! YOU BOTH TOTALLY BLEW IT! Although this is a bit awkward. I'm used to only dealing with one person at a time... AH SCREW IT! TIME FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH ME!"
"Who are you?!" Blaze exclaimed.
"Why, only your friendly Snatcher." Snatcher replied, his full body now able to be seen. "See, in this forest, I rule all. And falling into one of my traps means... YOU'VE GOT TO DEAL WITH ME! Now then, how did you two get here exactly? You don't look like you're from around here."
"We came through a Genesis Portal." Silver replied warily.
"Genesis Portal? Now what's that?" Snatcher asked.
"Why should we tell you?!" Silver demanded.
"Touchy, touchy. And for the record, it's because of this contract you're going to sign!" Snatcher pulled out a scroll, opening it up to reveal it was a printed document with room for two signatures.
CONTRACT: Snatcher's Dirty Work
[ ] Research the Genesis Portals for me!
[ ] Find a kid with a purple hat
[ ] Bring the kid to me

The following parts of the forest will be available: ALL OF IT
I'll be keeping the following hostage - YOUR SOULS
Signatures: ___________________________/_____________________________
"And why should we do this?!" Blaze demanded.
"Because if you don't... YOUR SOULS ARE MINE FOREVER! ENOUGH INCENTIVE FOR YOU?! HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Blaze and Silver looked at each other worriedly. "...we need a pen."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marth
The Hero-King was currently looking on at his Kingdom. From the looks of it, all was at peace in Ylesse, after all the hardships it endured from the attacks from Medeus, the kingdom was finally allowed to enjoy some peace and prosperity. That is, until the Eggman Empire started to read it's ugly head around the kingdom.
"Caedea, it pains me to tell you this, but I must leave my kingdom to fight off this new evil, I put you in charge in my absense," The Prince of Light set off to bring the fight to the mad scientist's forces, along with many Altean Knights. However most of the knights medieval weapons proved ineffective against Dr. Eggman's badniks, with Marth being the only one putting a significant dent in the onslaught.
"A quadrant, protect the left wing of the entrance, B quadrant, you do the same for the right, C and D, with me!" Marth called out orders to the soldiers with each respective quadrant following then down to the letter.
And here I thought peace was near, but I don't have much to fret, I doubt these creatures will cause much damage to the kingdom.
Captain Falcon
"Ahhh, another day, another first place race!" The racer of the Blue Falcon bragged as he triumphantly held up the trophy he won at the latest F-Zero race, satisfied that his title of number one was able to be sustained for so long. He took notice of the Eggman Empire invading the site of the F-Zero race, but instead of running away or cowering in fear in the presence of the robots, the Captain simply smirked.
"I guess it's just another day at the office," Captain Falcon got into his ride and drove it right into the oncoming army.

Last edited:
The Crossroads were quiet. Only two feet stepped through the abandoned corridors of what was once the most bustling spot in Hallownest, those of the Knight, striding across the empty caves. No wings fluttered, no feet of the infected husks shuffled...it was all too quiet. Perhaps they were fearful? While reduced to base instincts, the infected still had some sense of self. Maybe they felt it. The disturbance in the air, the walls, the very being of the once grand Kingdom. Something terrible.

The Knight's walk was interrupted, as a needle and string flew past them. And just ahead of him landed Hornet. "...Ghost." She spoke, in her usual tone of seriousness. "Have you felt it? That terrible feeling? Not just the air, but to our very being?" The Knight only answered with a silent gaze. "I'm sure you have. Even those under the infection shy away from it. But I know what it is. The source. Come." And Hornet sped off through the forgotten paths, towards the dreadful force permeating through the Crossroads. And the Knight silently followed.

The Knight joined Hornet at a place near the heart of the crossroads, where she was peering into a...thing. The Knight knew not what that thing was, but it certainly did not give off good vibes. It shone every shade of the rainbow, and seemingly went on forever. It was a tear upon the world itself. "No bug could create this. Perhaps not even the gods." Hornet spoke with no fear, yet still seemed reluctant to approach it. The Knight showed no such resistance. "Ghost. Do not approach it. We know not of it's origin, far less what it does." The Knight seemingly heard her, but yet disregarded her concern all the same. "Ghost!" Hornet spoke even more sternly than usual, but knew it was for naught. The Knight had entered the portal...and was gone. "Ghost..." Reluctantly, she followed after, into the vast unknown.

And the Crossroads went silent.

-----

"Mama mia." Two words that never meant anything good coming out of Mario. And this was justified too.

Those were the only words that could describe the storm generating over the Mushroom Kingdom. If you could even call it a storm...even the clouds seemed to bend under it's will, twisting around the multi colored hole in the sky. And while Mario wanted to blame Bowser, this seemed a little out of the oversized Koopa's hands. But Mario had no doubt about that the Koopa King would indeed have some sort of answer to his questions, and what the swirling vortex was. Maybe he was tryin' to make his own universe again, but why wouldn't he get the Princess first? Everything just rose more and more questions, questions that only Bowser held answers to. In Mario's mind at least.

"Luigi!! Something bad is goin' down. And I think we both know who to blame for this..." Mario sighed. It was gonna be one of those days, wasn't it? "...We gotta pay ol' Bowser a visit."

-----

Robin wasn't sure how he cheated death. His binding to Grima all but ensured his demise. But here he was. Alive. Well. And talking to Chrom. Once again, he wasn't sure how, but he was grateful. He could see his friends again. People he really cared about. But Chrom had been getting Robin back up to speed. Apparently two kingdoms had just...poofed into existence overnight. While they seemed more self concerned, a potential war had brewed between the two, but a Princess by the name of Corrin had settled it. The lieges of the respective kingdoms weren't exactly pleased with each other still. Really, Robin didn't really care for the kingdoms, nor the war they nearly had. Well, he was a little concerned that they randomly showed up with no reason.

But no. It was far more important to him to see, well, everyone! And especially-

"Robin?"

Lucina.

Robin could say a lot here. He could...err...What would one say in such a situation? Perhaps...'I've missed you!' or 'It's been so long!' but...it didn't feel all that long ago. It felt like it was just yesterday he was atop the back of the Dark Dragon, but it had clearly been longer. Could he say 'Lucina! I've longed to-' no, no. That was too much. Too eloquent. Oh, but now he had been staring! He had to stay something!

"Um...Hi Lucina."

Nailed it Robin, nailed it.

Someone appeared in front of Marth, teleporting in. A short man, it seemed like... but a strange one. Like some sort of animal. ...who was floating?!
"Good day. Marth the Hero-King, correct? Your world is now fit to be conquered by the Eggman Empire. I would recommend you surrender now, lest I kill every man on this battlefield except you." Infinite said, his red eye glowing fiercely.

Suddenly, a robot seemed to appear right in front of the car. Blue. Spiky. Dangerous. Metal Sonic's eye turned towards the Captain, not even bothering to move out of the way of the car.

"...hi? All that time away... and that's what you come back with...?" Lucina broke into laughter. Chrom did the same, Sumia giving out a gentle lady-like laugh. "Well... at least I know it's really you, you goof." Lucina looked up at Robin, tears of joy going down her face.

PSI Heroes - Only 3 people could be given that title. In the far away universe labeled as 'Mother', 1 PSI Hero, Lucas, had been investigating these presences they'd been feeling for a very long time, alongside a longtime friend, Kumatora, and his revived, mechanized brother, Claus. "What have we found out?" Lucas asked. "Nothing currently, I just don't know anything! This imbalance.. What is causing it?" Claus turned around to see Kumatora popping bubbles. "Don't look at me. I'm as confused as you." That was all Kumatora said.

---

Void Termina. The so-called 'Destroyer of Worlds' had been defeated by the hands of Kirby and the Star Allies, or, all his friends. And even without Kirby, the Star Allies had also managed to defeat another great threat - Morpho Knight. King Dedede and Marx had fought in both of those situations, King Dedede had returned to the throne and Marx had continued to adventure through Planet Popstar, finding another way to control it, since his original plan had been interrupted by the Jamba Hearts... And the only one who could threaten Popstar was HIM.

"G-Great King! You're back! We were so worried that--" A Waddle Dee spoke, right before being interrupted by their king. "Cut the talk, it was fine. You don't always need to worry 'bout me. That being said, did you look after the castle while I was gone?" He - quite rudely - interrupted. "Yes, yes, we did. It was harder without Commander Bandana Dee... B-But, we did our best!" The Waddle Dee was trying to stay calm, but in reality, he was so excited that the king was back. "Where is Commander Bandana, anyway?" The Waddle Dee asked.

Meanwhile, Marx was in Cookie Country, looking around. Not to see the sights, but to think of something. Anything that could make him conquer Popstar, or, better yet, conquer universes! Oh, it was great even thinking about it! But he knew that couldn't happen, with the stars used to summon Nova dissapearing after Meta Knight's fight with Galacta Knight back then.. "UGH! Why is it so hard to THINK OF SOMETHING for once?!"

---

Planet Mobius. A planet in the universe labelled 'Sonic the Hedgehog' looking very similar to the planet Earth, only with not only humans, but Mobians as well. Mobians were always rumored to be evolved animals, but none of it was confirmed. Anyway...

Sunset Hill. Inventor Miles 'Tails' Prower had been tweaking up the Miles Electric a little bit, as it had a lot of bugs and glitches that still had to be fixed. Alongside him was Sonic the Hedgehog. "Hey, Sonic? Don't you find it weird that Eggman's army is still up, but the big guy hasn't actually appeared in a long time?" He wondered. Eggman had been missing for a very long time, and he found it very suspicious. What if he was planning something? Tails wanted to know, and fast.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marth
The Hero King gave a sharp and steely glare at the strange creature who appeared out of nowhere, almost as if employing some sort magic.
"I'd rather perish before I surrender my kingdom to the likes of you," Marth spat at Infinite, taking out his sword and waiting for an attack.
Captain Falcon
The Captain soon had to exit his beloved F-Zero rider to fight this robot, whatever it was.
"I got just the thing for you, so c'mon, Show me your moves!" It didn't take long for Captain Falcon to use one of his signature moves, the Raptor Boost to begin the fight.

Corrin was standing next to a cherry blossom tree in the courtyard of the royal castle in Hoshido. She stared off into the distance and seemed lost in thought when Sakura walked up behind her. "H-hello sis, what are you doing out here?" She asked. Corrin was pulled out of her thought when she heard Sakura and gently smiled at her. "Oh nothing much, just thinking. I'm just glad that Hoshido and Nohr are finally at peace with each other." She said. Sakura nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad too." She responded. "Thought Ryoma and Zander could ease up around each other a little." Corrin added jokingly which caused Sakura to laugh.

Agent 8

Agent 8 was simply patrolling Octo Canyon, as usual, not much had changed, which was kinda disappointing. But Agent 8 didn't mind.

Green

Green was in Pallet town at the time, resting up, only to wake up and see...Robots? And they were everywhere, Green quickly picked up her Pokeballs, and said
"Go, Venasaur!" Funnily enough, Venasaur jumped out of the Pokeball over a robot. Squashing the robot.

"Yeah, it's pretty weird." Sonic replied, tossing a ball in his hand. "Though this did happen before, remember? It was during the whole Mr. Tinker situation." (For information on that check out IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic series *plugplugplug*) "Wonder where the doctor is right now...?"

"Right here!" Bandana Dee said, walking forwards. "You guys managed to get things together since Dedede got infected by the Jamba Heart?"

Wario's jaw was wide open. Beside him, Mona gasped. Waluigi let out an exclamation of shock. "WAHT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Waluigi demanded, pointing to the giant hole in the sky.
"Oh boy... this had better not be those stupid rabbids again." Wario growled. "Though it does look fairly different..."

Suddenly, Infinite teleported behind Marth. "Your funeral, then." he said, sending a powerful kick at Marth's back with incredible speed. At the same time, he fired several blasts of energy, cutting down waves of Marth's (unnamed) troops.

Metal Sonic caught the Captain's hand, whirring back to toss him away as he charged up his central chest beam.

Red dropped another Pokeball to the ground, and a blue streak appeared out of the dust. Red's newly-caught Pokemon - a Greninja - dashed forwards and used Mach Kick to send the Egg Sandworm flying away.
"Grr! Clever trick." the Doctor said. "But clever tricks won't be enough to stop my robots!"
Red was shocked as the Egg Sandworm vanished behind a house and didn't reappear. Suddenly, he was grabbed by Greninja and pulled to the side as the Egg Sandworm popped out of the ground.

"This is NOT GOOD, child..." said the King Of Red Lions, his painted oak frame illuminated by the current state of the sky.
Behind him stood a discombobulated Toon Link, gazing up at the massive storm that had shown itself up in the sky. Not only that, but it was spilling with mechanized weapons of destruction, that seemed to be flying toward Dragon Roost Island.

"We must hurry, child! Quick! Use the Wind Waker!!" cried the King Of Red Lions.
Toon Link then quickly played the 'Wind's Requiem', which changed the direction of the wind in the direction of Dragon Roost Island.

When he eventually got there, he was greeted to a scene he would never soon forget. Though the island was in flames, the people managed to evacuate themselves to nearby ships. However, that wasn't what caught his eye...

In front of him, a yellow, circular creature was defending the people. Throwing what seemed like red fire hydrants, and mystical fruits to decimate the wretched automatons. At one point, he turned into a massive 2-D Circle, that bore resemblance to a pizza with one slice missing, and ate the machines. Well 'ate' was the best word for it. When they entered it's mouth, a number ranging from 100 - 200 appeared, and deleted the machines from existence. Poof. Just like that.

Whether it was out of fear, or wanting to protect his island, Toon Link ran and fought alongside this mysterious creature.

Last edited:
Another day pass by as the Greil Mercenaries went on with their day at the camp. Mist was having a little stroll as she greeted with each of the members as they walk by. Though, something always felt missing. The absets of her brother, Ike was something they couldn't fill as he left them along with their strategist, Soren without a word. Mist soon became the new leader of the Greil Mercenaries, much to Boyd's chargin.

As Mist continued her little walk around the camp, she happens to find Mia training with Rhys. Of course, the energetic Vanguard would ask Rhys as a training partner despite the latter falling ill the last time they trained. "Ah! Hey, Mist!" Mia called, waving her hand as Rhys took notice of the Valkyrie as well.

"Hi Mia, Rhys." Mist greeted with a smile as she walked to them.

"Odd to see you here in the training area." Rhys said.

"I'm just out for a little walk, that's all."

"Hey, Mist. Wanna have a little duel?" Mia asked, sheathing her sword. "Just for a while, please."

"Sorry. I'm not that good with a sword like you, Mia. I'll probably lose to you in a few seconds." Mist politely declined.

"I guess you're right..." Mia huffed, placing her hands behind her head. "Man, there's just no one that's good enough to duel. Why did Boss have to leave? He's a great swordsman with such an amazing fighting style. All I ask is at least one more duel before he disappeared..."

"Um, Mia." Rhys got out.

"Hm?" Mia turned to Rhys before noticing Mist looking a bit sad. "Ahh! S-sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something bad!"

"No, it's fine..." Mist waved off, before her smile came back. "I doubt Ike wants me to stay sad, knowing that I'm the new leader of the Greil Mercenaries. That's why, I'll work hard and lead our group like how he and father did!"

"Hm, I bet they're already proud of you, Mist." Rhys nodded. "And we'll assist in your task."

"Yeah, you can count on us!" Mia chirped.

"Thank you..."

In the Askr Kingdom, Kiran went on his daily patrol as usual. During his patrol, he met with Tiki and Sharena as the two converse before they noticed the Summoner. Tiki was a very energetic Manakete, she likes to have company around as being the voice of Naga was quite a lonely job. As for Sharena, the Askr princess loved to make new friends with the heroes from other realms. Her bubbly personality was the main reason of her easily befriending others.

The two went and joined Kiran in his patrol as they continued their conversation. Tiki would normally say how it's great to have such good friends, and also speak about Mar-Mar. Kiran listend to their conversation as he doesn't really interact much and don't want to ruin the conversation by saying something strange. After all, he was from another world. A world where vehicles moved without horses and the buildings would reach the skies.

Last edited:
Green

Green was doing, what she thought, well. Her Venasaur was defeating robots left and right, she decided it was best to send out her other Pokémon… She threw down her second Pokeball, sending out Pichu, Green said
"Alright, Venasaur, use vine whip, Pichu, use thundershock!" As the Pokémon used these moves, she realized that it was probably best to make sure the Professor was alright. She started to run to the lab.

Agent 8

Agent 8, while checking an area near the entrance to Inkopolis, spotted something very... strange in the sky... She decided to see if Agent 3 was too busy to help investigate it. She used her earpiece to send Agent 3 a message.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Marth
The kick had enough knockback to put distance between Infinite and Marth, but not enough to be lethal, causing Marth to use the Falchion to slow his knockback. Unfourtunately for the troops, the majority of them were unable to avoid or protect themselves from the blasts, taking many lives.
"Very well then, I'll play your little game," The Hero King examined the area to see how he could use the terrain to his advantage. There seemed to be no distinct way he could use it, so there was only one way to approach. He charged at Infinite blindly as a distraction whole he motioned the remaining troops to attack from behind.
Captain Falcon
For a moment, the sudden arrival of the robot had the Captain startled, but he quickly shook it off.
"Bad move my friend, FALCON PUNCH!" Captain Falcon charged his fist as it engulfed with flames and aimed a punch straight through Metal Sonic's chest.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The planet Corneria. Endless cities of advanced technology, metal and stone. Bipedal anthromorphic humanoid animals live together in harmony-conflicts over the years have led them to become extremely friendly and move closer together. Years ago, Team Star Fox, a group of mercenaries defeated the tyrannical Andross's Empire, along with Star Wolf in a great battle right here in the cities. Bill Grey, the bulldog, a great general of the Cornerian army, commanding the Husky and Bulldog squadrons of the army, now patrols in his arwings with his squadrons. The group chased a beatle-man in a blue airwing: a criminal and thief. The team shoot lasers from their ships and the airwing is easily taken down.

"Good work." General Grey praised his troops.

The clouds in the sky were as black as night. Suddenly, a gigantic portal appeared and huge wooden flying airships appeared. They looked like they were from Bowser's army, but they weren't really. Stepping onto the top of the deck was a large fat bipedal crocodile with rough green scales, a large red cape and a golden crown. He smiled. An army of similar bipedal crocodilians appeared behind him and some of them jumped down to initiate the attack. Speaking into a mega phone, the fat crocodile king chuckled. "People of...Corneria is it? This is your final hour! It is time you were ran by a real leader, one with power and an army! Bow down to the King K.Rool and the Kremling empire!" He pointed down at the crowd of civilians which had now gathered. They had no intention of serving him, though they would soon regret it. Strange robots gathered behind the airships, in a completely different style to the technology K.Rool had.

At the back of the ships, there were some Kremlings banging on some bongo drums, a signal that war was happening. A large brown ape was also enlaved at the back, chained to a wooden pole. He wore sunglasses, a red hankerchief hat and a white vest, with blue ripped jeans. He had been captured back in the great jungles. "Hit it, Funky Kong!" King.K.Rool commanded and the large brown ape pressed a button on a stereo and a loud electric guitar rock song started playing. The song began with a rather comedic set of pan-pipes and, as the bongos got louder by the kremlings, so did the song and then the electric guitar started playing. This was when the kremlings started attacking the civilians, grabbing many as slaves and killing many too. Bill Grey ejected himself out of the airwing to fight the kremlings but got shot by a Kremling with a musket. The Kremlings were like pirates, with black pirates hats and bore long swords. They were able to deflect laser shots from the army's guns and then fire their own shots from hand cannons and cannons installed on the airships. Many Kremlings seemed to have otherworldly laser guns given to them by some other external force. Bill Grey and the army men were captured and brought to the airships, which the kremlings were able to teleport back and forth with strange devices on their necks. Bill Grey and his men became extrememly embarassed. They hadn't even been killed. Why had they allowed themselves to be taken prisoner by these alien invaders? More importantly, what planet were they from? He guessed maybe Venom itself. Grey looked up to the sky as his eyes watered. Once again the Lylat System would become enslaved.

Suddenly, out from nowhere, a small group of airwings appeared. Everybody across Corneria instantly recognised them.

Star Fox.

"Slippy, can ya get me an identification on who the hell is invading Corneria?" Fox asked. He was orange and in good shape.

"That's not possible. These guys...they're from another galaxy...it seems...not even from the swamplands of Venom. Not from Andross's broken empire it seems..." The green frog/toad sighed.

"Look down there!" Falco, the blue Falcon exclaimed. "They've got Bill Grey and his men captive."

"We have to save him...we must!" A female voice shouted. It was a vixen and Fox's lover, Krystal. "He's Corneria's main line of defence."

"No, we are." Fox replied.

Cannonballs and lasers came in the direction of the Star Fox team, mainly Fox. "Watch out! Do a barrel roll!" Slippy ordered and Fox did so moving out of the way of the projectiles.

Metal Sonic let go and lifted his feet up, using the momentum of the blast to send him flying back while also blasting where Falcon was.

Infinite smirked beneath his mask. Three clones of himself appeared on both sides and behind him, blasting at the troops as Infinite countered Marth's advance with rapid sword strikes, sending the Falchion flying into the air.

Agent 3 heard the message, picking up. "8? What is it?" he asked.

Red landed, skidding on his feet. He pulled his hat down.
"Surprised? My Super Badniks are made specifically to take on anything you heroes can dish out!" Eggman laughed. "And- hm? I'll get back to you." Red was shocked as the radio was cut off, but the Sandworm continued its assault. Charizard grabbed it by the jaw, lifting it into the air as Greninja sliced at it with Shadow Blade.

Eggman looked towards a different screen, this one with Green and her Venosaur. "You're kidding me... Another one? Well, since these "gym leaders" Giovanni told me about have already been handled, I don't think it'll matter if I send my Mecha Sonics there." Eggman snapped.
"Right away, boss." Orbot said, tapping a pad a few times.

Suddenly, a large blue robot landed in front of the entrance to the lab. It looked up, its eye flashing red. Two other robots, looking practically identical, landed around Green.

When the smoke had cleared, it seemed that Toon Link and Pac-Man were victorious in their efforts. Toon Link sheathed his sword and shield, and took the opportunity to shake his comrade's hand. Pac-Man felt the same way, and shook his hand. However, with both of them being mute, there was no real way for them to communicate outside of facial expressions and gestures. But it seemed like that was more than enough for these two.

After having made acquaintances with each other, Pac-Man pointed toward the giant wormhole in the sky. Toon Link then began to scratch his head, trying to find a way of dealing with it, or even getting to the other side to see where it would take him. Pac-Man did the same. After a few moments, Pac-Man's expression changed to one of surprise, and a light bulb appeared above his head. Toon Link took this as him coming up with an idea.

Pac-Man raised his hand, skyward and flat, and different objects cycled above his hand, until one that bore resemblance to a rocket ship appeared. Pac-Man then threw it, and it floated up for a while, before doing a loop and shooting straight up, this time much faster. Toon Link almost instantly knew what he was trying to say. If they could use these rocket-like objects, they may be able to get up to the wormhole. It was dangerous, definitely, but practically everything Toon Link did nowadays was.

And so, Pac-Man repeated the process again, but this time, he grabbed onto the cockpit, and Toon Link used his hookshot to latch onto the sides. As they slowly floated upward, Toon Link waved to the King Of Red Lions, honestly unsure if they would ever meet again.

"Stay safe, child! Come back soon! We still have a mission to complete!!" Spoke the King Of Red Lions in reply to Toon Link's gesture.

With one last smile at the King Of Red Lions, Toon Link looked back toward the problem at hand.

Where was this thing going to take them to?

Agent 8

"There's something I've never seen before in the sky. It looks really suspicious... Mind if you come here(Tentakeel Outpost) and help see what it is? Y'know, just in case it is to do with the Octarians?" Agent 8 told Agent 3.

Green

Green fell over as soon as she saw the Mecha Sonic in front of her, she was shocked, Venasaur and Pichu were dealing with the normal robots, so she was left defenseless. Except...Green remembered her last Pokémon, it was the riskiest one, but it was her best shot,
"Go Jigglypuff! Use Sing!" If it worked on robot pokémon, it should have worked on these ones.
"Jig-galy puff..." Jigglypuff sang...

A huge army of starships and robots appeared above a group of mountainous islands. A number of airwings from the Lylat system had attatched themselves to a much larger ship in the centre. Sat on his throne was a large primate like being with white hair and a black robe with a wonderful dark purple cape and a menacing gaze, holding a sceptre. The large throne had many steps. At the bottom of the steps, a number of bipedal anthromorphic humanoid animals, space pirates wearing the latest stolen high tech gear. The leader of these space pirates was a white, grey and light blue hound, who appeared to only have one eye, as the other was cybernetic. They all bent their knees to their master on the throne. "Reports on where we have been taken to." The Emperor's loud deep old and crippled voice spoke. Every word that ape spoke the space pirates took as their Bible, yet as space pirates from the notorious Star Wolf faction from Corneria. Today they would not be terrorizing Corneria nor even the Lylat System.

"The Nowhere Islands, my Emperor." The Wolf replied.

The ape Emperor laughed. "Of course, Wolf." He didn't quite believe him. "Noone would dare call their home 'nowhere.' I do recall Eggman saying to us something about New Pork City. We must seize it. Prehaps Porky would like to join our coalition. But it won't be for so long. It is my destiny to rule the multiverse alone. Eggman will eventually be destroyed. But first we must act as if we are on his side." He pointed at Wolf and his team. "I will task you and the Star Wolf team to take several points on the island. Are we all in place?"

"Yes, your majesty." Wolf bowed. "We are now above what the people of Nowhere Island call Tazmily Village. Our informants tell us the PSI user Lucas lived here."

"He may be a threat we must extinguish." The great leader said firmly.

"We will try and find him right away, Lord Andross."

----
In the emptiness of space floated the grand headquarters Fortress Nebula, stood Giovanni, alone in his office. He watched the stars from a large glass window with his hands behind his back. A large portal appeared as one of the sub-ships jumped through with another fleet. "I was the one who helped Eggman. His genius can only be matched by another." He turned to find his Persian standing behind him on a royal red rug and smiled at the cat Pokemon. "Soon it will be my time to shine." Giovanni looked at several computer screen which displayed footage of how each leader was doing. He payed close attention to Eggman and how he dealt with Red. "The boy must be defeated. He is one of our biggest threats to our plan." Suddenly the huge metal door at the end of the room opened and three azure blue robots marched in. "Ah! There you three are. I was looking all over for you. Prepare to board our shuttle. I will rally the grunts."

"Yeah, sure, it's happened before, but I can't help getting suspicious." Tails replied, continuing to work on the Miles Electric. "What if he's planning something big? Bigger than before?" Tails kept wondering to himself. Little did he know he was actually saying it out loud. Nevertheless, he just kept working.

---

Stepping outside, Lucas sighed and went for a walk with the two others. Not long after, Lucas noticed some strange aircrafts in the sky. "What are those? Claus, do you recognize them?" Lucas immediately asked, looking up. "No, the Pigmasks didn't have this kind of technology. I don't even think they can handle that kind of aircraft, anyway." Claus replied. Summoning his mechanical wings, Claus flew up to take a look at the situation. "Claus, no-!" But Claus was already gone.

A group of Venomian lizard-like bipedals sat in one of Andross's rooms looking at their radars. They saw a red dot. They looked outside to see Claus with his metal wings. They dashed into the throne room.

"Your majesty!" One of the lizards cried. "We've spotting something or someone flying through towards the ship. He could be dangerous."

"Prepare Star Wolf's Wolfens!" Andross commanded. "Star Wolf will all go together."

"Yes Lord Andross!" Wolf exclaimed at the same time as his team members. In no time, the group of them were in their Wolfens: Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, Pigma Dengar, Andrew Oikonny and Panther Caroso flew at incredibly fast speeds towards Claus.

The Mecha Sonic was completely unfazed.

"Right away." Agent 3 replied, Super Jumping over towards the outpost.

On Dragon Roost Island, a shadowy figure walked out from behind a tree. Viridi laughed to herself. "They bought it hook, line and sinker. Alright, Dark Pit, subversion says that's two heroes gone. Giovanni can handle them with the Mecha Sonics Doc R. left back at Nebula. Let's see if we can't find who we're looking for."

"He's probably plotting something." Sonic said. "But I wonder what it could be...?"

In the Mushroom Kingdom, something strange happened. Out of the large portal in the sky fell some sort of spaceship. Falling towards the ground, it crashed. A small purple thing was sent flying from the ship, hurtling towards Peach's Castle.

A few other Arwings joined Fox's squad. Fox saluted them: ROB 64, Peppy Hare and Katt Monroe. "Here's the plan." Fox thought out. "Slippy and ROB, go and find a weakness for these things! They should have some motor or fan driving them from the bottom."

"Yes, sir." Slippy saluted.

"Peppy, Katt, Falco, see if you can distract this gun fire and figure out a way to take them out!"

"Oh, goody!" Katt smiled as she looked at Falco in his Arwing. He looked deeply unconfortable with this decision.

"And us?" Krystal asked.

"You and me will take on the King on his main ship. We can splinter his heel if we attack now!"

Green, shocked as she was, was nowhere near as shocked as Jigglypuff, she said
"Uh oh."

Agent 8 smiled, and watched the spot where she figured Agent 3 would land, and waited.

An eternity. That's how it felt to the Knight. Nothing beneath them. Just...infinite. And then it stopped, and it was still falling. But this time? It could see the ground. And with a thud, it had landed. But where? A good question.

Nothing was confined like the winding caves of Hallownest. It was more like the imposing cliffs above the kingdom, but even then, it seemed that would be a disservice to this land. And the light, it blazed across the horizon, yet there was no malice to it. Patterned hills rolled on, smooth and untouched. No streetlamps, or emblems of Hallownest. But that dreadful feeling permeated through the air. It was still present, in the rolling green lands, the deep pink sky. And as the Knight looked back towards the sky, a portal, while nowhere near as large as the one it had entered, was there none the less.

And from it came Hornet, her needle plunging into the ground next to the Knight. She landed with more grace, though still with a thud. She took in the sight with surprise- It was certainly a curious land, and definitely not the twisting passages and caverns she was accustomed to. Nor was the air hanging with the terrible smell of the infected. "This place...is not Hallownest. Where have you taken us, Ghost?"

There were voices. Just over the hill. The Knight's curiousity drove it towards the voices- much to the dismay of Hornet. "Ghost! Where are you going?" It didn't even look back towards her. Over the hill and gone. Hornet followed reluctantly, regretting not tying down the Knight as soon as she landed.

Two colorful beings stood by a large machine. The Knight just...strut up to them. No introduction even. Not that it could introduce itself. Hornet joined them soon after, with a sigh. "Greetings. I'm am Hornet. And this is...the...vessel...I call them Ghost."

She wasn't one for social affairs...

"Would you both mind telling us- if this is Hallownest? Though I already had my suspicions that it is not..."

-----

Lucina took Robin's underwelming response to the heart. In a good way! Chrom and Sumia too. He headed towards Lucina, arms stretched out to give her a hug. "It's just- Been so long!" It actually hadn't. To Robin at least. Time doesn't really pass to someone who is- well, dead. Still, it had been 6 months since he died. So it was long to her. And letting her feel comfort in the fact that he missed her too was important.

"Apparently I sure missed a lot too..."

"You totally did, you goof." Lucina chuckled, embracing her love. "Come on back into the castle and we can catch you up on what's- huh?" Lucina got in front of Robin and Sumia let out a gasp as a strange portal opened wide in the sky above them. With a shriek, a pink-haired maiden fell out of it. Chrom and Lucina both drew their Falchions. "Who are you?!" they both demanded as the girl landed.
"I-I... Where is this?" she asked, looking around. "This isn't Halure anymore. It's not Dahngrest... w-where...?" The girl turned around to face the warriors. "Ah! Please put down your swords! I mean no harm, I'm just trying to figure out what just happened."
"Halure? Dahngrest? What are you talking about?" Chrom asked, sheathing his blade. "This is the Shepard's Garrison, on the Northroad."
"Huh?" This made the woman even more confused. "I've never heard of a place like that before..."
"Who are you and where do you come from?" Lucina asked, not yet sheathing her sword.
Estelle gasped, backing up a step. "I-I'm Estellise Sidos Heurassein, of Halure and formerly Zaphias."
"Never heard of either of those places..." Chrom thought. "It might be possible we haven't seen all the world has to offer yet, though."
"Is this... not Terca Lumireis?" Estellise asked.
"Terca Lumireis?" Sumia questioned.
"That's the name of my world." Estellise replied.
Chrom and Sumia looked at each other in shock.

Sonic's thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of the short people - short even by Mobian standards. "Huh? What the heck's a Hallow Nest? Is that some sort of zone in Eurasia? Soumerca? Who are you guys, anyways? Bees? Like Charmy?"

Silver and Blaze soared through the forest, looking around. Snatcher followed behind them.
"And that's all you know, then?" Snatcher asked. "Sounds like you two have been having a lot of fun trying to patch up these holes in reality. Make sure you can get back here, though! You do want your souls after all, right?"
"Of course." Silver replied. "Just so we're clear, what's the kid you're looking for look like again?"
"She's short, wears a purple hat and coat, has a goofy face, wears a yellow cape and has a spaceship."
"Shouldn't be that hard to find, then."
"Genesis Portal up ahead!" Blaze cut in. "Let's go!"
Silver waved farewell to Snatcher as the two future heroes flew through the portal, traveling to a distant kingdom. As the two slowed and looked around, they saw rolling green plains, several horses... and a large, currently-in-disrepair castle.
"So, Blaze, is it time to go get some local help?"

Yoshi was on top of Peach's castle. He screamed as he saw the purple thing coming towards him and scrambled out of the way. He then looked back. "Get away from me!!!" His high pitched voice screamed.
---
Peppy, Falco and Katt started to take out the many cannons on each of the airship's sides. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Falco commented. Then a cannon ball hit the side wing of Falco's Arwing and started to fall down. "I could use some help! Wing down!" He exclaimed.

Katt Monroe was on the job. She flew towards him, sent her Arwing to autopilot then hoped aboard and started to patch up the side of the Arwing. "Let me just..." Katt had begun. Suddenly, kremlings were crawling all over the Arwing. They had jumped aboard. As one was about to hit her on the head with a club, laser fire from Peppy Hare's Arwing took them out.

"You better be quick, these crocodile goons aren't going to go away soon. Let me take them out!" Peppy fired towards the airship ahead and swiftly took out the kremlings that looked up at them.

ROB64 scanned the airship ahead of them. "Detecting multiple unidentified lifeforms." He fired lasers which took out the kremlings on that airship.

"ROB! See if you can help me find a way to destroy this thing!" Slippy exclaimed. Both Arwings circled the airship.

"Vent and propeller located below the ship." ROB stated.

"That's it! Follow me, we will destroy it!" They both flew down towards a giant fan below the ship. "Fire now!" Slippy and ROB64 fired immediately. The propeller started to slow down but not before ROB64 got pulled into it. As the Arwing crashed again the metal arms, Slippy immediately flew next to him. "Oh no! You got stuck! Let me see if I can fix that." Then Slippy heard a loud thud from behind. He turned around. "Oh no." A huge muscular boss kremling with a large club stood on the back of his Arwing and started jumping up and down.

"Fox!" The voice of the elderly General Pepper appeared in Fox's comm. "I hope you know what you're doing here with these crocodile invaders."

"These are no servants of Andross." Fox said to General Pepper. "But we'll get them done just as fast."

Fox flew towards the main Airship just as the cannons had been destroyed on each ship he also saw a bunch of Airwings go down. "Team! If you can, try to divert the Airships towards somewhere else, like the water. The citizens of Corneria will die!"

Krystal flew ahead of him and they both fired at the kremlings below. Putting their Arwings into autopilot, they ejected and landed on the ship. Kremlings surrounded them but they easily took them out with their laser guns. Then King K. Rool appeared. "Well well well...what do we have here? The heroes!" King.K.Rool pointed a finger as three blue robotic hedgehogs surrounded them. "Dr.Eggman was so kind enough to provide me with robots. Mecha Sonics, he called them. Take them to the cabin!" Fox and Krystal fired but the robots surrounded them and did not break from the hit. They grabbed them and took them to a dark dungeon.

Ganondorf
Ganondorf stepped through the Genesis Portal into the Valley.It was nearing sundown His heavy armored feet trampled the vivid green grass. Several hundred bokoblins piled through the portal as Ganondorf climbed the to the top of a small hill. On the horizon, the Evil King could see several different places., like large tundra, a grave yard, a large airship, and a gigantic tower. He gestured for several of his Generals to begin heir siege on this world. As the sun began to set, Ganondorf jumped down the hill and began to make his way towards a small town.

After several minutes, Shovel Knight was abruptly woken up by the sound of fighting. In the distance, The blue burrower could see the Village was set aflame. He picked up his shovel and sprinted towards the Village. Once he arrived, a black armored clad man with long red hair was terrorizing the citizens.

The men approached a young maiden, ready to strike. The man swung down his two greatsword towards the girl. Shovel Knight jumped between the man and the girl stopping the swords by blocking them with his shovel.

The man laughed and sheathed his swords," What do we have here, it looks like hero, but he uses a shovel!"

Shovel Knight stabbed his shovel into the dirt and stated,"This is one of the few places left not under the control of the Order of No Quarter! I cannot let you proceed, fiend!" Shovel Knight picked up his Shovl and swung again at the man. The man brought up his greatsword again, blocking the Shovel. After the weapons clashed, the mankicked Sovel Knight in the gut, sending him flying.

Heavy rain pounded against the Lich Yard. Specter Knight watched from a high point of the graveyard, watching as one of the few places out the Order of No Quarter's reach, seemed to be under attack. Specter Knight hovered towards the Village, hoping to claim it for the Order.

The hero of the wild road his his horse silently trough the forest. He had to keep a low profile, so jumped of his horse and sent it away. Up ahead, he could hear the sound of the rotating joints of a guardian. If he didn't execute every move almost perfectly, the Guardian would make quick work of him.

Silver flew around the plains, carrying Blaze with him psychically. As he looked around, he spotted a large purple glow out of the corner of his eye. "Blaze, what's that?" he asked.
Blaze peered over. "It looks like some sort of giant robot... Not the kind Eggman would built. It looks much more ancient, like Fixit or Aztech..." The two's eyes opened wide as the robot faced them. Its large eye glowed before it fired a laser. Silver pulled them out of the way of the beam before letting Blaze fall to the ground.
"It's definitely hostile!" Silver said, using his psychokinesis to grab the strange four-legged robot. "I've got it!"
"The eye looks like the weak point, I'll aim for it!" Blaze shouted, dashing towards the robot at incredible speeds. She leapt into the air when she was right in front of it, her claws filling with fire. "BLAZING CORKSCREW!" she shouted, barreling straight through the robot. As she came out on the other side, the robot glowed and exploded.
Silver dropped his concentration, falling to the ground and walking over to Blaze. "Nice job!" he said with a smile, raising his hand. Blaze gave a smirk and high-fived him.

Hat Kid crashed on the roof of Peach's Castle, leaving quite the indent. She struggled, eventually managing to pull herself out of the roof.
"Yosh Yoshi!"
Hat Kid looked around, confused. There she saw a large green dinosaur looking at her. Hat Kid screamed and ran.

Yoshi charged at Hat Kid. "Wait...come back!" Yoshi yelled. "I don't want to hurt you!"
---
The three mecha-sonics tossed Fox and Krystal into a dark cabin. For all of their struggling, they could not escape their clutches. The cabins was a deep dark dungeon. Fox hugged Krystal. "Man...it's dark in here...at least we've got each other."

"You're right about that."

"No!" A voice exclaimed as the couple jumped. A light was turned on, next to the person who said that. Fox and Krystal were horrified to see the figure was now a purple crocodile with with a white cloth around him with a red top hat. "Have you got any coins on ya?"

"No no..." Fox shook his head. "You look like one of them, who are you?"

"I am not one of those kremlings. They're from another dimension, one with vast jungles and brown apes. He's the enemy of the infamous Donkey and Diddy Kong, that King K.Rool. You want to know who I am? I am the infamous thief, Croco!"

Green while backing up while trying to escape, tripped up, and said
"Ow!" she realized that her Pokémon were in danger(Aside from Jigglypuff), so she said
" Venasaur, Pichu, return! Jigglypuff, use rollout!" The Pokémon did as she told them to do.

Mewtwo was in Cerulean Cave, doing nothing, as usual. Suddenly, he heard a commotion outside, and went outside to see what was going on, and why it was interrupting his busy schedule of doing nothing. He saw robots everywhere, but they looked nothing like robot pokémon, this annoyed him, so he went up to one of the robots(using psychic) and said(Using telepathy)
"What are you? Why are you here?"

"Yep! The Jamba Heart did an awful lot of damage to the castle, but we managed to fix up about 99% of it." The Waddle Dee responded, upon seeing Bandana Dee. "Ah, that's great. Now, has anythin' weird showed up lately?" The king immediately asked. The Waddle Dee nodded his head. "Well, we did see this weird portal in the sky.. But other than that, nothing."

---

"Who are you? What do you want?!" Claus had flown all the way in front of the aircrafts, ready to confront the enemies if he had to. "If you're in any way affiliated with Porky, I'm not letting you pass beyond this point." His left, mechanical hand turned into a cannon and was ready to fire at the team.

---

At first, Tails didn't seem to notice the Knight, but when he did, he was shocked. These didn't look like any sort of Mobians or humans - But if they weren't both of those, then what were they? "...Uh, who are you? What are your names?" Tails was ready in case the strangers were affiliated with Eggman in any way, or were just bad in general.

Wolf pressed a button on his control panel which allowed them to release noise from their comms allowing them to communicate to Claus. "We are not in any way associated with Porky." Wolf began. "My name is Wolf O'Donnell and this is my crew Star Wolf. Stand down now and bown down to the might of Andross and his Empire from the Lylat system! The Nowhere Isles is his!"

"What is your name little boy? Why don't you hop aboard and we can take you to safety?" Panther Caroso said softly to Claus. "Panther Caroso, at your service, child."

"Why'd you say that?" Leon Powalski hissed.

"Because...if we get the boy on our side he could potentially fight for us!" Panther explained.

"But we weren't told to befriend anybody BUT that Porky guy...everyone else is hostile..."

"Shhhh...Now you've gone and told him that Porky might be our ally." Panther said furiously. "He will turn on us now and our job will be a whole lot harder!"

"Panther...please shut up. Leon, same with you." Wolf ordered. "Boy? Please identify if you are an enemy. We will shoot you down if you are not an ally."

"Hmmmmm!!!" Pigma Dengar suddenly snorted out of no where. "I wonder if this Porky guy likes pigs?! Hmmmm!!!"

"Stop screaming Pigma you hog." Wolf ordered to Pigma. "That's Pigma. And the lizard guy is Leon. The ape guy over there..." Wolf pointed to Andrew Oikonny. "That's Andrew." Andrew had his arms folded and he wasn't saying much. He was very silent today. Normally Leon and Panther wouldn't be saying too much.

Claus was carefully listening to the words the crew had to say, but the second Panther said that about him potentially working for them, he turned to Panther, shocked and mad at the same side. "FIGHT ALONGSIDE YOU?! I'd like to see you TRY and convince me! Those days are behind me!" He shouted at them all. Never once was he going back to that. "And the Nowhere Islands is for no one. I'll give you 5 seconds and you all should be gone by the time I say '5'." Claus prepared himself for battle in case they were going not going to listen. He had PK Love ready, too...

"You're just a kid, kid." Wolf laughed. "What are you going to do, beat me up with your teddy bear? Circle him!" Wolf and the other Star Wolf members circled Claus. They flew extremely fast around him in their Wolfens. They then started to concentrate firing lasers towards Claus.
---
"You say you're a thief." Krystal said to Croco. "You think you can get us out here?"

"How would that be?" Croco asked. "That door is tighter than K.Rool's underwear."

"Steal the key." Krystal commented. "We must lure the guards over."

Hornet's fears were confirmed, though she already was sure this land was not Hallownest. However, they didn't even know of the once grand kingdom...Perhaps it had fallen out of grace, but people still spoke of it beyond the tall cliffs menacing around it.

"Then so it is not. Hallownest is where we hail from. It is a kingdom of it's own, despite it's disrepair." But the two colorful ones also wanted to know what they were. A harder question. "We are not 'bees' as you say. I hail from Deepnest, in the deepest reaches of Hallownest. And the Ghost is a...Knight. Though I suppose a more proper term would be 'Vessel'."

Hornet looked towards the orange skies, as if it would answer her questions. "Hallownest seems so far now..." She turned back towards the colorful ones. "We entered a void, shining multiple colors. It looked like as if it went on forever. And when it ended, it dropped us here. This place...what is it? Certainly not the wastes beyond the kingdom's borders. It's all too bright, and green. So tell us, colorful ones. Where have we ended up?"

Meanwhile, the Knight had plopped down on the ground, seemingly concerned with...mapping the area. Furiously scribbling on a piece of parchment. It was much more difficult to draw out such a sprawling land. No real landmarks either, aside from the machine. Which could potentially move. Still, they continued to work away at the map, doodling the distant hills away from their landing spot.

-----

It was a nice reunion, but all nice things come to an end.

Really quick apparently.

A rift cracked open in the sky.

And a woman fell from it.

Robin's first thoughts were Olivia sure changed a lot, but then he realized that Olivia was probably no where near here, and certainly had no business falling out of rifts in the sky.

Chrom and Lucina were quick to raise their blades- not that this woman seemed to wield much in the way of weapons. Still, they had a right to be suspicious...People didn't fall out of the sky everyday. Strangely, this woman didn't seem to know where she was. Speaking about places either too far away for them to know or...something. Though the land was called...Terca Lumireis? Now that was strange. Still, the outrealms were a large and spanning thing, perhaps she had hailed from one of them. Though weren't the outrealms often Ylisse, or some form of them? Curious.

Robin spoke up, moving towards the mysterious maiden. "So, um, pardon me- would you have anything to do with that...portal in the sky?" The rift still stood, a strange tear in the sky It couldn't be any good, that's was for sure. "Did it show up? Did you make it? Is it normal in Terca?" Perhaps he was bombarding her with questions, but they were reasonable questions.

-----

"Mama mia, can this day get any stranger?!"

Mario watched as a space vessel descended from the portal. An alien invasion now? He wasn't about to stand around for another Shroob incident to ruin the Mushroom Kingdom. He started towards the castle, which was luckily much closer than his original destination, Bowser's castle. The vessel didn't really look like the Shroob ships, so maybe it was something different...still, it could pose a threat to the Mushroom kingdom in of itself.

The courtyard was in shambles due to the shuttle. It was a shame really, the courtyard looked pretty nice and must've been a pain to upkeep. Bowser usually trampled the flowers every couple of months, though even the King of Koopas couldn't dream of the stuff done to the courtyard now, which was mostly replaced with the space ship at this point. It was really weird looking to Mario. Nothing like Rosalina's more abstract observatory. It did resemble Bowser's airships, seemingly constructed out of wood...but Bowser wasn't too elaborate. Not this elaborate. Still, Mario wasn't one to let his guard down, as he walked around the behemoth machine, but to his surprise, it was...empty? Surely there had to be some crew. He was half expecting a squad of Goombas or something to jump at him, but...nope. Nothin'.

"Dang, then what was on this ship? Had to be something real bad then..."

There was yelling, up on the roof of the castle. And that definitely wasn't good. Welp, seemed like he had somewhere to go then...He started making his way up there. After all, while the courtyard usually was fairly flat, he did have a lot more leverage with a giant space ship now...

Oh, NOW they were going to get sassy. Claus immediately flew down, hoping to dodge the lasers. His cannon hand shot a bunch of bullets at the crew, right before flying around them and attempting to distract them, while still firing bullets. "Just so you know, I don't think I'm supposed to be the kid here. You seem to be more like one."

The robot leading the charge was a large Super Badnik - a quite special one, in fact. E-106 Eta marched forwards. His eyes blinked, and the robot projected a holographic screen with Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik on it. "Good day! Mewtwo, correct? I am the glorious Dr. Eggman, world and soon-to-be multiverse conqueror. I come to you with an offer. This world is currently in the process of being conquered for the Cabal, my team of multiversal compatriots banded together in the name of control over everything. I come to you - through my representative, E-106 Eta - to offer a place among my fellows and I."

Now the green dinosaur was charging at Hat Kid. Needless to say, this freaked the YOUNG CHILD out even more. Hat Kid screamed in terror, fleeing from the dinosaur in whichever way she could.

Red groaned in pain. The Egg Sandworm has just smacked him into the side of a building. He held his side, trying to quell the pain. This was worse than when the Viridian City Gym had collapsed on top of him...
Suddenly, several Egg Pawns landed in front of him, all aiming at him. Red looked in panic. The robots charged up and fired, blasting Red with a stun beam.
Greninja looked in shock towards Red. He ran over to his trainer... but was smacked into the ground by the Egg Sandworm, falling unconscious. Charizard and Pikachu were likewise blasted.
"The boss' orders state that all heroes defeated are to be captured and brought to Fortress Nebula." Orbot said to the robots. "Keep the boy unconscious until one of the Mecha Sonics arrives to take him."

A Mecha Sonic raced towards Green, throwing a fist towards his head. If it hit, she'd be knocked unconscious instantly. Meanwhile, the two other Mecha Sonics flew off towards Lavender Town.

"These are the Mystic Ruins." Sonic said. "...hold up. If you got here through a portal... Are you even from Mobius?"

"I-I..." Estelle tried to speak. "No, I did not create that THING. It appeared in my room. It's hardly normal in any part of Terca Lumereis. It's astonishing that I'm even here. I thought I had seen all corners of the world with Brave Vesperia..."
"...perhaps... you're from a different world?" Chrom proposed. "Many sages have theorized about alternate realities, but..."

Hat Kid saw the red-capped plumber hopping towards her, instinctively leaping towards him and latching onto his leg like a scared child - because she WAS a scared child.

Last edited:
Green, just before getting hit, shouted
"Jigglypuff! Follow those robots that just flew awa-!" She got knocked out before finishing her sentence, and Jigglypuff said
"Jigg!" And rolled away

Mewtwo closed his eyes, thinking about the offer, and said
"Hmph, what would be in it for me? After all, you ARE interrupting my busy schedule."

Robin scratched his chin. "Well, that would make sense. There are multiple Ylisses- Lucina's living proof of that. Other worlds where Ylisse has never existed- possibly none of the legends recorded even exist. No hero king, no falchion, no Naga, no us...Well, such a thing isn't far fetched." He found his eyes looking back to the rift in the sky. "But if this thing just...appeared, in both worlds, that certainly can't be good. Even when we utilize outrealms, we have to use the gate. They don't just appear. And only gods can reliably open a gate."

He looked back to Estelle. "So, the question raised is this- if we didn't open it, and you didn't open it...who did? Presumably some higher power, but I doubt that's the work of Naga..."

-----

Hornet pondered the creatures words. "Mobius...no Kingdom I've ever heard of, though I must admit I've never been past those steep cliffs. No, we come from...Hallownest. As I told you. But, as I have also told you, a portal indeed brought us here."

The Knight picked themselves up, their map finished, to continuing to listen to Hornet talk on. The Knight had a goal, though they couldn't find a way to reach it. The Dreamers had to fall, but this was no longer the twisting ruins of Hallownest. There were no Dreamers, no infection to quell, no seal to break. Had they been robbed of their purpose? Perhaps not, but the grassy hills held no answers for the creature.

Hornet spoke again, the Knight privy to her words. "Those rifts are deeply unsettling. To bring us such great distances...surely it is nothing good."

-----

"Whoa there kid!"

What else could Mario say when some purple clad kid in a top hat clung on to his leg? As much as he appreciated kids seeing him as a comforting figure, he kinda had an alien problem to deal with. It seemed that the kid was spooked by...Yoshi? Well, understandable if the kid had never met a Yoshi before. Their bulbous noses, eyes that popped out of their heads, fairly big. Perhaps.

"Geez Yoshi, calm down! Both of ya calm down!"

Who was this kid anyways? Distant cousin of Peach or something? Mario didn't know. He really just needed the kid off of him, and out of the way of any aliens or whatever came down in that ship.

"Don't worry kid, he's not gonna hurt ya. Yoshi's a big ol' softy. Probably just gave him a fright, that's all."

"Yeah, uh huh, you're from an alternate world." Sonic confirmed. "This 'Hallownest' of yours? It's an alternate reality. This isn't your world. Trust me, I've dealt with this stuff before. That portal's called a Genesis Portal, basically it's a rip in the fabric of time and space. Thought Silver had already taken care of all of them, but if they're opening up again... This is a problem. Could Eggman be involved? The Genesis Wave was the cause of them last time, after all..."

"Who's Naga?" Estelle asked.
"A divine dragon god of our world." Chrom explained.
"A god? A real, genuine god? That's incredible!" Estelle said.

Hat Kid... seemed to understand, relaxing slightly. She then looked past Mario, gazing towards her ship. She freaked out a bit, hopping off of the roof to dash towards the ship.

"Unlimited power, an empty world for endless meditation, take your pick." Eggman replied with a smile. "Oh, and the defeat of any and all enemies you may have."

The Mecha Sonic left behind grabbed Green's Pokeballs and used them to return Venosaur and Pichu before holding Green in his metallic arms, flying back up to the command ship of the Empire.

One of the two other Mecha Sonics landed, similarly using Red's Pokeballs to return his unconscious team while the other one picked Red up, flying back to the Egg Carrier.