• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Super Smash Bros.: A War Against Darkness.

Sonic coughed up a bit of blood, struggling to breathe. He didn't know why the clone did, but he stopped charging his attack, and instead just tightened his grip on him. He saw Pit, and he weakly made an effort to break out of the clones hold. "P-Pit....V-Villager....N-Newcomers....... Get him off of m-me.... " The hero said, his voice barely being above a whisper, as his ears flattened against his head, and his eyes started to close.

Villager stared, confused. "Um....why'd you uppercut Simon? And Sonics over by the edge with that Mario clone..." Villager face palmed. " he's over there... " He said, pointing to the edge.

Sonic 's vision began to grow blurry, as he began kicking at the clone. The fake Mario threw Sonic off the edge of the stage, but before he fell, Sonic grabbed the clones arm, dragging it down with him. Then, with a flash of light, and a voice sounded out. "Mario, Defeated. Sonic, Defeated."

Villager ran over to the edge, hearing the voice. "Welp....now we wait for Sonic to respawn...we need a plan. To collect more people to help us...."

Sonic opened his eyes and looked around, seeing darkness everywhere. The second thing he noticed, was that he was chained up. "W-What the...? Hey! Somebody help!" Sonic yelled, seeing some kind of liquid above him. He closed his eyes as he was covered by it, trembling as it finished. He saw a darker version of himself in front of him, as he was let out of the chains. " You...Are coming with me.... " DarkSonic said, dragging the weaker hedgehog behind him. "Woah! Let me go! Someone help me!" Sonic yelled, hoping his voice could carry far enough to the others.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
"Little guy do you hear something? Like screaming for help? Ill go check it out" he said ashe walked towards the sounds , it was sonic being dragged by a darker him "Hey!let him go!" He said ready to fight

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
He felt little pain as the angel kid uppercut him, but it was enough to knock him to the floor. He had a more powerful special attack that just so happened to be Uppercut, but he realized the boy was just confused. Simon walked over to Villager now, overhearing him saying about a plan. “Hello, child. My name is Simon Belmont. I already found that the angel kid is confused, so no harm is done to me... other than physically. Who exactly are all of you? I know some of the other fighters, but not many...” he asked, his low tone with a gentle touch.

DarkSonic smirked, throwing the blue hedgehog to the ground, pressing his foot down on his head. "Aww....how cute....you think you can stop us....Lord Galeem won't be pleased...no matter. As long as I'm close to this guy, my power will get stronger! You can't save him....his life energy only gets weaker with each attack I use, draining away his power...you wouldn't wanna anything to happen to your friend would you-" He was cut off by Sonic yelling. "PIT! GET OUTTA HERE! SAVE EVERYONE ELSE, I CAN TAKE HIM ON!!!" DarkSonic kicked him in the head, saying "Shut up! Well 'Pit'...what do you say! You think you can take me on?"

Dead account

"IM NOT ABANDONING A FRIEND, I WILL SAVE YOU SONIC" he said throwing an arrow at dark sonic, then dashing and hitting him with his swords

Villager looked up at Simon, shrugging. "Im Villager. The hedgehog is Sonic, the angel is Pit, and the other kid is Young Link. We are all fighters here, competing in friendly battles....but....something bad has to be going on....I can tell......"

DarkSonic dodged the attack, smiling. "Well....don't say I didn't warn ya..." With that, he simply knelt down and out his hand on Sonics head, as an purple aura surrounded him, and Sonic whimpered softly. DarkSonic became surrounded with aura as well, using a Spin Dash on Pit.

Dead account

"Ow! .." i have to get him away from sonic, to stop him from draining him he dashed towards dark sonic,attacking him but taking sonic off of him at the same time

Darksonic growled and become surrounded with a different aura, the Final Smash one. "SUPER SONIC STYLE!!!" He roared, rocketing towards the angel , before Sonic got in front of Pit and took the hit, getting launched in the air as DarkSonic began focusing on him. After the Final Smash was over, he grabbed Sonic, drained more energy, and threw him over to Pit. "I'll be back for you two later...got all the energy I need...." Then, DarkSonic ran off at high speed.

Dead account

"Uh!?" he said before catching sonic being thrown at him, "sonic you okay? We have to get back to the others !" He said helping sonic walk

"Urgh....everything hurts...." Sonic said, staring off into space as he held onto Pit, barely being able to walk. " thanks for coming for me buddy....thought that guy would've drained all my energy for sure....sucks I can't run anymore for now... " He mumbled, stumbling a bit.

Dead account

"No problem sonic! I think the other two should be here, " he said seeing villager and simon talking " hey guys! I just got sonic back, he just wont fight for a while." He told the others

Sonic smiled at the two, waving the best he could. "Hey guys....ow....what we m-miss...?" Sonic said blankly, almost without any emotion, which was. ..strange for him, to say the least.

"Hey, you ok Sonic? You don't seem like yourself...." Villager asked, looking at Sonic with a worried expression. " whatever they did, it could be pretty bad. You need to stay with at least one of us at all times. " Villager stated, nodding.

Young Link was slowly backing away from Sonic before being grabbed by the shoulder and dragged away by Dark Fox and Dark Falco. He let out a loud scream before seemingly vanishing from the party. He was then chained up and started being covered by the yellow liquid. Just before he was fully covered, he let out another scream.

Dead account

"Guys i hear another scream lets go!" He said going to the sound , but when he got there young link was already cloned
----((ill take breath of the wild link for more diversity))--
Meanwhile link escaping with a warp star he found , got himself in a forest , he started walking in it

Last edited:
Young Link, now weakened, stared at his dark self. And suddenly, Dark Link slammed his fist into Young Link's gut. Young Link fell to the floor, gripping his damaged stomach. Dark Link then proceeded to absorb even more energy from Young Link. Young Link couldn't do anything to stop this himself. He let out a few weak grunts of pain as he felt his soul slowly and painfully being sucked out of him.

Dead account

After seeing that, he put sonic down, then went slashing dark young link "first sonic , now the newcomer! This is bad!"pit said before starting to fly and charging straight on dark young link then helping young link up

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon nodded as he followed around the group and they regained Sonic as a party member. He then took noticed of Young Link, and how a clone had already been made. Seeing as he hadn’t been fully useful in the first place, he decided to help Pit out. “Pit! I’m backing you up!” He yelled, as he ran at the clone. He pulled out his sword and spun it in his hand, using his dash attack. He followed up with some of his whip, useing a side tilt and an up tilt. “Begone!” He yelled as he back up and once more threw his cross-arang.

Villager gripped his axe, looking down at Sonic and Young Link. "I won't let anyone else hurt you two...." He muttered, pulling out his slingshot and shooting at Dark Young Link.

Sonic let out a small whimper, noticing something moving in the distance. "Hey...newcomer....I'll be right back. If I'm not back in a few minutes, alert the others...." He said, forcing himself to stand up. Struggling a bit, he began walking towards where he though he saw movement, which happened to be near some bushes. He let out a small yelp as he was dragged into the bushes, and he looking at the people there. ( I'll snag Inkling and Yoshi.) He saw DarkSonic, DarkInkling, and DarkYoshi. He's felt himself yet pushed down by DarkYoshi, while DarkInkling forced his arms behind his back. "W-Woah! Not again! G-Get off you fakers!" Sonic yelled, thrashing around as DarkSonic knelt in front of him. " don't struggle....this will be easier..... " He said, surrounding himself and Sonic with the purple aura, as he began absorbing his energy again.

Young Link slowly pointed his finger over to the direction Sonic went. He weakly grunted in a way that meant: "He went that way, I heard him scream." He then started to slowly get up to go help Sonic, he didn't care that he was hurt, he wanted to help him.

Sonic let out a quiet whimper as his quils, fur, and eyes became a dull gray color, and DarkSonic's quills and fur became more of a purple color, while his eyes stayed red. "Hehe....cute....I like you better this way...." DarkSonic said, snapping his fingers. " DarkInkling! You stay with me! DarkYoshi, take the original back to base, so Lord Galeem can make more copies. " DarkYoshi nodded and put Sonic on his back, and began waking away. DarkInking though, shot out of the Bush and at Pit, using a forward smash attack to launch him in the air.

Young Link saw Dark Yoshi carrying the dying Sonic. He got a sudden burst of rage and charged at Dark Yoshi, taking out his Kokiri Sword and Deku Shield and vigorously slashing at Dark Yoshi.

Dead account

"Wooaah" is all pit could say before being launched in the air , "oh no what now?!" He said looking at the darkinkling and immediately uppercut her/him

"WAAH!" DarkYoshi said once he was hit. He put Sonic down behind him and got ready to fight, goings on his egg, and dashing toward with an Egg Roll Attack.
----------
DarkInkling (who I'm just gonna make the Inkling girl since that's the default) flew into the air, landing next to Villager. She directed her attention on him, and began chasing him around, shooting ink.
--------
DarkSonic smirked and walked next to Dark Young Link, smiling. "Welp, since Villager, DarkInkling, and Yoshi are busy, and Sonic is out of the way, looked like it's me, Dark Young Link, vs. Put and Simon. This will be fun." DarkSonic did a homing attack and Simon, then followed it with a down aerial attack on Pit.

Dead account

"Gah!", Pit was struck by sonic, but after that, an aura surrounded pit, final smash, "LIGHTN7NG CHARIOT" he said before hopping on his chariot, quickly, then it charges roght on dark young link and dark sonic

DarkSonic was knocked into the air, and fell onto the ground. "Grr....I'll be back with more reinforcements! Hold them off Dark Young Link! " He yelled, speeding off.

Villager ran away from DarkInkling, waving his arms and telling like a maniac. Eventually, he turned around and through his axe like a boomerang, and, since she was already weakened by Pit, it launched her right away. The announcers voice sounded out. "DarkInkling, Defeated." And Villager did his little dance taunt right then and there.

DarkInkling respawned, with a purple aura surrounding her. But, before she attacked, it disappeared, and she collapsed. She sat up about 10 seconds later, looking around confused. "W....Woo....my?" She said, confused, not knowing what happened.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Simon drew his attention on Inkling, closing in, but backing away a bit, gripping his whip and preparing to attack if needed. If anything, the Inkling could still be evil, but it seemed confused if anything. “Stay away, or I’ll have no choice but to hurt you!” He said, tightening the grip on his whip.