• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Super Power Post-Apocalypse RP

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
I think every RPer has that phase. I both love and hate going through my first ever RPs. I'm so nostalgic for the stories but ughhh they were so edgy.

So, just so everyone knows, my idea for now is to give everybody some time to get used to the world, and settle into whatever roles they wish to take in the world. Once that seems to be the case, I'll start up the plot to bring the rebellion focused characters together. I won't give away the specific details, just want everyone to know the general gameplan.

And if this message seems farmiliar its because I had it edited into my previous post, but realized it be smarter to post it now. So yeah, here it is! Again.

A fresh, new and good looking Rp

Name:
Kia 'Terrar' Ostroth
Apperance: Kia has brown eyes, and hardly visible brown hair. She wear a hooded purple cloak/cape, which makes her hair hard to see. She wears a silver bracelet with a yellow gem on it and a necklace with multiple yellow beads. When her cloak isn't fully surrounding her body, she wears a black sleeveless shirt with a purple symbol in the shape of a mean looking face and grey shorts.
Personality: Kia isn't one to laugh much. She is serious and focused. She only has fun in her spare time, making her more of a busy person. She would have difficulty bonding with others because she focuses so much on the task at hand.
Backstory: Kia wasn't raised up aggressively, but her parents did focus on her getting good grades all the time. This led to her always keeping all of her friends in check. When she was thirteen, she had a mistake in her science class, and ended up gaining powers. She crafted her staff herself, learning to defend herself with the help of her powers.
Power: Her main powers consist of moulding the earth and solidifying objects. The way she gets terror in her name is that she can summon demons at the cost of her energy. (The more she summons less able she is to fight, summoning five at once will render her useless)
Weapons: A short staff.
Codename: Terrar (see what I did there, terra+terror)
Other: Her favourite colours are yellow and purple

Leaving this here, open to edits and clearfictions.

Name:
Aria Winters
Species: Human? Appears to be human
Height: 5’3 (~163 cm)
Weight: ~100 lbs
Codename: The Angel
Appearance: The first and most prominent feature people notice about Aria is her hair, it’s straight, slightly wavy, very voluminous, and goes down slightly past her feet in length, it’s light blonde in color with very light pink hues when seen through lights. She has long styled bangs that hang slightly past her eyes and a long braid on each side of her face with other small random spikes of hair sticking down and out around her head. She has glowing sky-blue eyes. And is extremely cute and pretty, so much so that she almost appears artificial.

Clothing: Aria is usually seen wearing a black crop top under a loose black short sleeved tank top with two glimmering silver diagonal lines from her right shoulder downwards to the left ending in a large detached silver dot slightly off center from the front and a similar design on the back. She wears a short pastel blue skirt that ends slightly above mid-thigh, a single thigh length sock on the right, a white intricately decorated thigh ring on the left, exactly opposite to where her thigh sock ends, and light pastel blue boots with four large straps on them each that go up about mid shin. She also has a ring she wears on her left index finger that shows a strange looking insignia not of our existence and a choker with a pendant of the same insignia.

Personality: Quiet and often times does not seem to be mentally present giving people who communicate with her as feeling like they are trying to talk to a fish. When she does speak its soft and often cryptic and airy. She appears to have a callous indifference to life, killing or sparing at times seemingly at random. She seems mentally and emotionally detached from the world.

Abilities and Powers:
  • Levitation and Flight --> Aria is rarely ever seen touching ground, ever. She's constantly floating or flying, appearing to be weightless and unaffected by gravity at times.
  • Slow Regeneration --> Aria heals and regenerates slowly, given enough time she will return to full health. She does not appear to need sustenance to survive nor is she affected by weathering effects and conditions, being able to stay high in the sky for seemingly an indefinite amount of time unaffected by wind, cold, heat, lightning, etc.
  • Angelic Light Wings --> Rarely seen without them they, these wings appear to be made of pure energy that appear almost white with a tint of violet and pink coloration. Aria's flight and levitation abilities are not affected by the presence of these wings. These also serve as Aria's primary defensive and offensive ranged attack. She's able to create multiple sets of secondary wings to wrap herself in, forming a reality barrier, deflecting and stopping the majority of projectiles. Consistent and persistent attacks against the protective wings and barrier will break the barrier causing her to be heavily disoriented. Offensively the two primary wings are capable of firing barrages of 30 energy spears (15 from each) roughly 15 feet in length in roughly 3 -5 second intervals. The spears are fired in rapid succession rather than all at once and can be shot out in front or behind, they appear to target and bombard a small area rather than focus firing onto a single target easily avoided if the target is in constant motion or takes sturdy cover. The spears appear to have limited piercing ability and fades away before the next barrage is fired. Deals no damage to inanimate objects, but extremely deadly to anything alive, piercing, severing, and/or burning whoever gets caught in the barrages.
  • Limited Precognition & enhanced senses/reflexes --> Aria is able to sense the presence of life from a great distance, but accuracy of exact location and quantity is only a rough estimate. She does however have an enhanced sense to immediate danger to herself and has the reflexes to act on it to a degree.
  • Light Blast (Close range) --> Aria is capable of blasting out a short ranged cone of light, again seems to be the same type of energy as her wings, in a visible 45 degree angle cone from her hand that extends froward 15 feet, severely burning and pushing things away.
  • Long Ranged Teleportation --> Able to fade from existence and reappear elsewhere with a massively large and bright spotlight that shines down from the sky, capable of illuminating large portions of cities. Cannot be used in succession and appears to have a minimal distance.
Weapon: Aria can create a massive sword of pure light, identical to the material of her wings, roughly 15 feet in length. Weightless and seemingly able to cut though most solids and other energy, though Aria does not seem to be well trained in using it if at all, using the sword when she is forced to or as a last resort. She's able to throw it and it will explode a few seconds after landing, she's known to use this to flush people out of cover, blow apart cover, or other things that might be in her way.

Weaknesses: Aria is not fast by any means, preferring to be flying or levitating slowly high over head and bombarding anything below her to death with her light spears. She's not any faster than a typical 16 year old girl would be. Physically weak as well, no stronger than a typical 16 year old girl. Not every effective up close, lacks decent melee abilities, has no hand-to-hand combat skills. If she becomes under fire and is forced to utilize extra wings to block projectiles or attacks, though it's extremely tough its her only form of defense. Consistent and persistent attacks against the protective wings and barrier will break the barrier causing her to be heavily disoriented almost to the brink of unconsciousness during this she is incapable of defending herself at all.

Backstory: No one really knows where Aria came from or how she came to be, some say she was a government experiment and one of their new weapons deployed to hunt down rogue supers and bandits hiding in the wastelands. Others say she might be an alien terminating those that she sees. In reality she was once a fairly ordinary girl that lived in one of the largest cities left on the world. She was born extremely frail, sickly, and weak. Her parents were researchers in the R&D sector of the government's military weapons division, and at the time, was working on a serum that would give ordinary people superpowers. Aria's condition only got worse and worse as she aged, being bedridden most of the time and bound to a wheelchair that she couldn't even move herself when she needed to get around. The serum that her parents had worked on was ready for human experimentation and so they tested it on their own daughter, justifying in their minds that if it works, she will be cured and if it fails, she will die and her suffering will end. Needless to say, the serum worked, it had worked too well. Aria was practically reborn in a way, physically she was perfect but mentally something had went wrong. She became detached, cold, and at times seemingly brutal and merciless. Aria's parents were killed by the government shortly after they had completed their research and was unable to cure Aria's new mental condition. In a twist of fate Aria is now being loosely controlled by the government. Their hold on her is strenuous at best. She still classified as being too dangerous and uncontrollable to be utilized as a proper weapon, but too valuable of an asset to be terminated. So currently she patrols the highways from city to city hunting down any bandits, or potential threats to the city or the highways, and occasionally stray Supers while the government works on a way to establish better control over her. She tends to attack without warning when she spots an enemy she does not differentiate between hostiles and friendlies.

Other:
Likes the color Violet

Last edited:
I think if anything, the "government" whoever that may be would possibly be in charge of Aria suggesting to her to where to go and do what she needs to do, whoever wants the responsibility to do that. As of right now she is under government control.

I was thinking she is being suggested and influenced by a psychic beacon of some kind.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I've only used this OC once so how about I give her a shot?

Name:
Adelyn Blazehearth
Species: Pyron Luxien (Fire-wielding Luxien)
Apperance: She has similar physicality to Allie, standing one inch higher. She has the same pointed ears, but her skin is a more medium caucasian tone than Allie's near-white complexion. She has long orange hair with black and red streaks, and heterochromatic eyes - one is orange and the other is gray. Her wings appear to be entirely made of fire. (I haven't decided her outfit.)
Personality: Adelyn has fallen from grace, and it shows. She's courageous and passionate, but for the wrong reasons. She's willing to do anything to get what she wants - and unfortunately, what she wants is revenge. And she doesn't care who she has to stomp on to get it. She takes out her anger on the innocent, sealing her position as a villain - all because the evil saw her potential, as a person driven by vengeance is very easy to throw off track...
Backstory: Ties into Allie's. She won't tell anyone.
Power:
- Fire Manipulation: She can create and control fire in various ways, and even use it as if it were solid. She can create weapons out of it. There's other things she can do with it... you'll have to see for herself.
- Enhanced Physicality (Assume this one for Allie as well, I'm too lazy to edit it in): Like all Luxiens, her senses and physicality are above that of a normal human. She has greater endurance and resistance, and is stronger than most humans despite her slim figure. She is also quite fast.
- She is familiar with the forbidden arts of Luxien lore, and is willing to use them. They take a great toll on her - as dark magic always has a price.
Weapons: Like Allie, she can create weapons using her magic. She has also occasionally been seen wielding a strange shadowy scythe, but those are just rumors.
Codename: Wildfire
Other: No, she does not have the same rage subconscious as Allie does. That is exclusive to Allie and ties into both their backstories. Her favourite color is unknown.

Is skeleton talking to Aria through a head set or communicator? She's several hundred feet high into the air and still a bit of distance away from the fight. She's essentially laying siege to the area right now

Here is my second character. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed.

Name: Dr. Luna Rivers
Apperance: Luna is a short girl standing at 5'3". She has very pale skin. Her eyes always have a crazy look to them. They are a very light blue in color. Her hair is very long. She wears it in a half updo, that comes to the middle of her back. Her hair is dyed very blonde, almost to a white. At the ends her hair is a pastel purple. Luna tends to wear a lot of makeup. Though her black and purple eyeshadow is always smeared down her cheeks, and her dark red lipstick is smeared in a large smile. For clothing, she wears a pair of shorts, a crop top, a jacket, and combat boots. The crop top looks to have a graphic design to it. The shorts come to about mid thigh. They are made from a pair of skinny jeans that she cut with a razer blade so the legs of the shorts are very uneven and pretty much shredded. Her jacket is made of red leather and had gold accents to it. One thing to note about her is that she is always chewing gum. Though where she got all of it from is a mystery.
Personality: Luna is very smart. Though most do not think so as she is almost always following orders of the man she loves. He is abusive to her, but she takes it because he will sometimes be kind to her. There are times that Luna will sometimes act like she is talking to herself, but she is really talking to the voices in her head.
Backstory: Will find out in the RP.
Power:
  • Area of madness- Luna is able to make an area that will slowly cause people who are in the area to go insane.
  • Emotion Projection- Luna is able to project emotions onto others to cause them to feel different emotions.
Weapons:
  • Hand Pistols- Luna has two pistols that she holsters on her hips. They are always loaded and in reach of her hands.
  • Baseball Bat- This bat was once a prized possession of the young Dr. Rivers. Now it is used to cause pain to others.
  • Giant Hammer- Luna has a large hammer that she carries over her shoulder while walking. There are times she will randomly hit someone in the face just for the fun of it.
  • Luna is very smart and tends to use her environment to her advantage. If there is anything on the ground to cause others pain, this is the girl to use it.
Codename: Luna Queen of hearts, or Repeat's Girl
Other: Her Favorite color is the color of Repeat's eyes. Luna speaks in a very heavy New York accent.

Name: Isak Robinson
Appearance: 6’1 with the build of a swimmer/dancer (slim but athletic). He has spiderbites on the right side of his lip (spiderbites are piercings that you have on your lower lip) and one earring in his right ear. He wears a purple hoodie, a white t-shirt and ripped jeans. His hair is short and black with streaks of dark red in it (the red is only visible when you’re close to him).
Personality: he’s a trickster pretty much. He’s manipulative and can come off as cocky and arrogant (but he’s just confident in his own abilities and his mind).
Backstory: His parents were killed by a hitman hired by Repeat because they were potential threats to him. Isak was tasked with escaping with his sister so that they wouldn’t be killed as well. His parents made sure they could escape. They eventually found a place where they could stay (an abandoned house in a forest not too far from one of the roads leading into the capital where Repeat lives).
Power: pyrokinesis (he can control fire basically. Drawback is quite obviously water. He can drink it, but drinking water would cause his power to get weaker for a while)
Dragon-eye (he can see as far as a hawk and can even zoom in with his eyes, drawback is that if he uses it for too long or too often he can go blind)
Weapons: N/A
Codename: N/A
Other: favorite color is blue

Not putting in the sister because she’s only 7 years old

This roleplay sounds quite similar to the ‘Old Man Logan’ comic. Is it based on that?

Also, i’m tagging my friend who was interested in this @Joelkjn Ōkami

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
Appearance: https://www.pngguru.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-ktodj (Soulcalibur V Soul Edge Assassin\'s Creed II Ezio Auditore, game character transparent background PNG clipart | PNGGuru) 6'0 feet long
Personality: Ezio doesn't feel too many emotions.
Backstory: Ezio grew up in a "family" of assassins called "The creed" where he was taught not to feel emotions as it interferes with his work. He can feel strong emotions but it happens rarely. He also does not kill children as he feels it's morally wrong.
Power: Eagle vision (He can see if people are friendly with a blue glow, Targets with a golden glow and enemies with a red glow.) the drawbacks of using this too long is that he gets exhausted and if he continues pushing it he can go blind.
Weapons: Twin assassin hidden blades and a crossbow.
Codename: The Eden Assassin or just Eden
Other: He is quite good at parkour and freerunning. Favorite color is white and black. Has a British accent

Last edited:
@Shadow_Pup how strong is his regeneration? limitation wise, the light spears and light based attacks that Angel uses are extremely high in temperature, enough to instantly cauterize wounds if touched. in my experience with regeneration if the wound gets cauterized it would stop the regeneration unless they open the wound again, i just need a bit more info before i make my post