• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Mario Lost World

Hey, I'm here with my first Mario comic!
Done using Photoshop 7.0!
It's not a Lost World or Dinosaur movie parody, it's just Super Mario World, I started playing SMW yesterday and thought it needed a Comic.
Super Mario Lost World #1

01pr7.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ROFL!

After all of Oak's Sonic comics, it's refreshing to get a Mario one - especially since the dude never talks in any of the RPG-based games :p

Good grammar, funny, and a nice looking style. Hope to see more of 'em! Just... why did he randomly kick Luigi in the nuts? :p

ROFL!

After all of Oak's Sonic comics, it's refreshing to get a Mario one - especially since the dude never talks in any of the RPG-based games :p

Good grammar, funny, and a nice looking style. Hope to see more of 'em! Just... why did he randomly kick Luigi in the nuts? :p

Luigi is going to be the Unfunny brother that everyone hates, he'll laugh at his own jokes and believes Luigi's Mansion to be the best Game ever made.
I've been playing the game since yesterday (Well all the time when I was a kid) and since its the coolest game in the world... I thought there should be a comic.
Except there'll be Recolours of Mario, not just Fire Mario, but Sand Mario, Laser Mario, Ice Mario, and Dinosaur Mario.
Also expect loads of different Characters.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I like this. Can't stand the official Mario for longer than thirty seconds but that's because he, and everyone else in his stoner world has the same amount of character as a glass of water.

The more comics, flash movies etc that actually take the character and the rather large world and give them proper characterisation and purpose for existence, the better.

And Mario being a complete and utter bastard is definitely a characterisation I could get to know well. ;)

Keep 'em up, and welcome to 'Charms. :)