• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sun and Moon Journey Roleplay Discussion

Ok, and I'm not mad about it, just make her a little more fair next time she fights someone, and let everyone know that we could have custom moves like that, because that gives an unfair advantage to Blue, since nobody knew that was allowed

I understand, but they normally use multiple moves which cacel each other out to make a pretty effect, with something like dark iron tail and blue moonlight aren't moves like that, but I'm fine with it...

Oh sorry if you mean my character's bio it's the first one in my signature but i can post it on here anyways. Also i am working on bios for my pokemon as well.
Everything in this bio could be subject to change depending on Role plays and different regions and pokemon etc. This is also my main character bio for any pokemon Role plays.

Name: Luke Bolt

Appearance Light skinned with blue eyes and brown hair.

Clothing: Luke wears a long navy blue coat that reaches his knees the zip is usually undone and the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows (when in warm weather), it has a white pattern on the back and a hood which is usually not used. He wears a cap with a blue rim a white front and black back with a red pattern on the front. He has a blue and white patterned short sleeve T shirt and brown shorts (trousers in cold weather). He also wears black trainers with white laces and white soles. He has a black and white bag with the same pattern as his cap on the front. When in warm or hot weather he wears black fingerless gloves or none at all, in cold weather he wears black full hand gloves.

Personality: Luke is a good natured sort of person with big dreams. He loves pokemon and wants to become a pokemon master and strategist. He is usually quite nice and can be quite technical when he wants to be. During battles he can be quite unpredictable and is a good strategist. He is quite optimistic and can persevere through many things and is very experienced.

Backstory: Luke Bolt was born in the Kalos region and at the age of one his family moved to the kanto region where he grew up to the age of ten as a single child. However, at the age of seven his father sacrificed himself during an unprovoked attack and died. After he and his mother escaped Luke was given a pokemon egg which undoubtedly contained a rare variation of some pokemon. This egg was a gift that was to be given to Luke when he became ten, however due to his father's death it was given to him to help him handle the grief. The egg soon hatched and Luke got his first Pokemon, a shiny Evee. Once Luke became ten he set off on his adventures through the Kanto region, gaining new Pokemon and friends all the time. Ok and maybe a few rivalries. Finally he returned to his home, but during a fire his mother was killed after a few nights of Luke staying. He was then treated with a Pokemon from his mother, a Charmander. Soon after, Luke's Evee evolved into a shiny Jolteon. After all the greif and loss and having defeated all the gyms and won the Kanto league, Luke set off to become a Pokemon master he travelled across the regions. During his many adventures he wrote a journal and he met many more friends, enemies and Pokemon. By the time he arrived in Kalos his charmander was now a Charizard and he had a Lucario too. He once again defeated all the gym leaders and participated in the Kalos league which he won. He has only ever won the Kanto and Kalos leagues but had come second or third in the others. After winning the Kalos league he got a shiny Greninja. Finally, Luke made his way to the Alola region and is currently learning and having fun there.

Pokemon:
Luke owns six pokemon that he always keeps:
1. Shiny Jolteon (Sparky) (His very first pokemon and a shiny)
2. Lucario (Lucas) (His second pokemon and one that hatched as a Riolu in Kalos and was moved to Kanto just like him where he then caught it)
3. Charizard (Charlie) (His third pokemon and a gift from his mother)
4. Greninja (Ryu) (His Fourth pokemon it is also a shiny)
5. Talonflame (Talon) (His fifth pokemon)
6. Decidueye (Arrow) (His sixth and final but definitely not least Pokemon)

If there are any discrepancies in punctuation and grammar please notify me.

How's it going everyone? I do hope I can join as well, if so, here's my char info.

Name: Adam

Appearance: Dark red and slightly spiked hair, has heterochromia, making his left eye bright green and his right eye bright blue. His attire consists of light gray boots, black baggy pants, a white tank top and a black long trench coat that reaches his ankles which he wears like a cape in hot weather.

Personality: Very friendly and confident, adventurous, loves Pokémon more than anything, loathes losing, big fan of music, always studies his opponent before acting, uses his team's 'talents' to their advantage.
Partner: Shiny Gallade (M)(Sky)

Final Pokémon Team: Shiny Gallade (M)(Sky), Magmortar (M)(Edom), Rhyperior (M)(Atlas), Seismitoad (M)(Steven), Scolipede (F)(Ricky), Hydreigon (M)(Noire)

Region you live in: Unova

Siblings: Cameron (Older brother), Kelly (Older sister)

History: (As creative as I am, I haven't thought of anything for this yet lol)

Goal: To become a famous Pokémon trainer in Alola!

Other: He frequently keeps in touch with his siblings who live in Unova. Speaks in a British accent.

Last edited:
Name: Eric Blaze
Appearance: Eric wears a thin blue jacket and brown shorts and red water shoes, just in case he needs to relax at the beach. Finally Eric has a black backpack that he keeps all of his belongings in.
Personality: Eric is an enthusiastic new trainer that looks up to others around her and their skills as trainers. Eric is also clumsy at times, sometimes not knowing what to say or do.
Partner: Rockruff
Pokemon: Rockruff (Male: Vital Spirit)
-Midday Lycanroc (Male: Sand Rush)
-Incineroar (Male: Blaze)
-Passimian (Male: Receiver)
-Alolan Marowak (Male: Cursed Body)
-Shiinotic (Female: Illuminate)
-Mimikyu (Shiny) (Female: Disguise)
-Alolan Sandslash (Male: Snow Cloak)
Region you live in: Alola
Goal: To become
Other: