• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Suggest/Vote for the next Hurt and Heal game

What would you like the next Hurt and Heal game to be?

• World of Warcraft leaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime - Favourites of Charms members

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Rock Bands

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The currently revealed Isshu Pokemon

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Music Artists

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Pokemon game protagonists

• World of Warcraft leaders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime - Favourites of Charms members

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Rock Bands

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The currently revealed Isshu Pokemon

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Music Artists

• Pokemon game protagonists

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
MASSIVE EDIT:

Okay, these will be our 6 choices.

Vote ASAP! We need to break this tie, and I'm hoping to do so today. XD

You can change your vote at any point, btw.

I'll just make the generic suggestion and suggest we do a Hurt and Heal based upon the Isshu Pokemon released at this time.

Not much else for me to say, really. Just throw all the ones with names as of the time it starts up and play a lovely round where MUN'NA WILL RULE ALL-I mean, everyone can play fair ♥

How about a H&H about animes that some of the chat goers like? I think it would be more fun as people would be more divided on the subject on who to save and who to BURN LIKE A WITCH :3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Updated the poll. Thanks guys :D

As stated in my guidelines, I will take 7 more suggestions, but feel free to start voting if you like any of these ideas. :3

A

Anonymous

I'd vote on a H+H for World of Warcraft leaders (you know ,all 4 Alliance leaders and all 4 Horde leaders).That would be a fun game.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dark Soul said:
Nya, the old forums had a H & H with moderators. How about we do H & H with our own 'Charms persona's?

Rather not. Call it a personal pet peeve. I just never see any of them work out, and when people are 'removing' their characters from a H&H game it just gets sad. XD;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Done.

I'm going to leave this topic open for one more day, so get your say in while you can. :)

What about Hurt and Heal Pokemon game protagonists (Red, Green, Ethan, Lyra, Kris, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, Black, White)

Also, does anyone remember who won the SSB Brawl one? I was really into it, but had to leave for a little while and never found out who won. Please Lucario...

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t!

Locked the voting. The next H&H game will be Tenshi Hinanai's currently revealed Isshu Pokemon idea. :)

Can someone else make the thread... please? I don't have the time to do so right now. XD

Thanks for voting/suggesting ideas! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.