• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Subspace's Shadow bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This RP DOES have pokémon in it, but is NOT based on pokémon.
Tabuu is trying to envelop Earth into the realm of subspace. We, Whomever joins, Must fight through waves of Primids, Nagogs, Feyshes, and shaydads. Of course, there are more enemies, those are just to start with. You can play as a Nintendo Hero or Even Sonic. Or you can play as one of your Characters.

Sorry bout that, had to do something. Okay I'll RP as Dakota Jinx. She is, well, I'll explain as we go along.

The adventurers begin in a small café somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Dakota orders a sundae, and once It comes, she grabs a packet of sugar and sprinkles it on the sundae. She grabs the spoon and looks at Azure. "What?" Dakota asks with a questioning look, unaware that most people don't dump a packet of sugar on their ice cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure thought she saw the weirdest thing in her life. She's seen tons weird things, but nothing like this. She replied "Dude. Nobody does that. And plus, how do you eat that? It looks disgusting."

Dakota thought about this, looked at her ice cream, and ate it anyways. "It's not that bad if it's the powder stuff." She replied.

Dakota noticed a 'Free WiFi' Sign, and Immediately pulled out her laptop. "It's not everyday I get somewhere with free WiFi." She said.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure seemed more interested in the conversation now and forgot about the sugar and ice cream incident. "Free Wifi! Yea, it's not everyday you can find stuff like this!" She took out her phone and started browsing the web.

Dakota suddenly gasped. "Wha... No..." She grabbed her laptop and put it it in her leopard print rucksack. "You're not going to believe this, Tabuu is in the Big Apple." :O

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure was shocked. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down."What? No way. What's he doing there?"

Dakota winced, she knew exactly what he was doing here. "What he did in the trophy relm, Expanding subspace. We need to stop him, but the video showed that he has his wings all fixed up." Dakota remembered Tabuu's deadly wing pulse attack. He wasn't going to be that easy to beat.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure sighed. That fight wasn't easy to forget for Dakota."We gotta stop him before main stream newspapers pick up on this. Can you hack their website and take it down? Some people will probably try to hunt him down or something and get themselves killed." Azure hated innocent people getting hurt. They didn't do anything wrong, yet they were the highest casualty.

"Okay, just figure this little bit out," Dakota inserted a Thumb drive into the computer." There. Okay, no.. Let's see.. Pentagon, no. DC, no.. Ah! NYC press! Okay, Done!" Dakota said. She looked at Azure's befuddled face. Just for emergencies, and necessary stuff.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I looked at Dakota's laptop, and where the article was."That was fast. You should do that more often."

OCC Yes Shiro, you can join wheneva but if you don't know what we're talking about, PLEASE LOOK it up. Don't ask us. BIC. "Hehe. I do that more than you think. Had to cover my tracks." Dakota said with a grin. She dove into her rucksack and pulled out a Pokeball. "Aha! If you want, we can travel with my Swellow."

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
"Alright! Let's go!" I paid for the sundae, and we strolled out of there.
We were so going to beat him this time.

Dakota glanced at the bathroom, "Guys, I need to use the restroom real quick. Don't leave without me!" As she left, one of the pokeballs moved. It was a Great Ball, but it looked more worn then it should have been. In fact, a small crack was on it.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure noticed the great ball move. She sighed. Guess Dakota used that in her fight with Tabuu. Looked a bit worn out than others. Guess I'll tell her later. Azure said "I'll be outside. Come when your ready."

Before Dakota left the bathroom, she remembered the pokeball, "Posiden! Ugh, I was supposed to transfer him today!" Dakota sighed, putting her hand to her forehead she wondered how she should deal with it. If she let him out, the café manager probably wouldn't be too happy with a smashed café. "I'll have to deal with it in New York." Dakota said as she walked outside with her rucksack. The ball moved as she picked it up. Her face soured, "Posiden, at least wait till we're outside."

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure was still waiting for Dakota to pop up outside.
"How long does it take to take a dump?" Azure went inside and saw Dakota.
"Let's go!"

"Um, guys, it'd be a good idea to stand back, Posiden's pokeball can't-" Dakota was in interrupted by Posiden's pokeball releasing him. Dakota sighed. "Posiden," The Large Gyardos turned his head. " C'mere." Dakota Hugged him and slipped out a pokeball, this one was an ultra ball. Before Posiden could lean away, Dakota hit the button. "Gotcha!" Dakota said relived. It moved once, twice, and clicked shut. Dakota smiled. "Glad that's over!"

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
"He feeling better? " Azure felt like Posiden was acting weird.Or maybe that was just her.

"Yeah, he needed to get his pokeball fixed, but Kurt wasn't wanting to have have to work with a Gyardos breathing down his neck." Dakota said and pulled out the pokeball containing Twilight, her Swellow. "Okay, now to get to new york. I'm guessing that your Charizard knows fly, right?"

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I smiled. "Yup!" I threw the Pokeball in the air. "Charizard come out!" Charizard let out a huge roar. "Guess we'll be flying on our own Pokemon. Race ya there! Charizard use fly!" Azure got on Charizard and they started flying to New York.

"Hehe, Twilight! Double speed!" Twilight Nodded, did a loopdy doop and picked up Dakota with tremendous speed. As they passed Azure Dakota said, "Hello!" But it was lost in the wind. She looked back and slowly saw azure fading away. Dakota nudged Twilight's claw. Twilight slowed down azure bit.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure cursed silently."Damn. Forgot that Twilight can do that. Hey Charizard, is there anyway you can go faster?" Azure thought for a moment and then realized that she can win this! "Charizard, I want you to use the move Dragon Dance twice and do a Mega evolution!" Azure loved having the Mega stone and matching bracelet. Mega Charizard X now roared in approval. We zoomed past Dakota and her Twilight.
"New York, were back!"

Before they landed, Dakota's Gardevoir, Clementine, Used teleport. A millisecond before they landed. "You DO realize Teleportatoin is faster than flying, Right?" She looked at the mega evolved Charizard. "If we were doing THAT game, I would have used my Dragonash. But all said and done, Now to beat up Tabuu." Dakota grinned. She knew how to beat him this time.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure snickered."Cheater."
She sighed."So where was Tabuu spotted? Times Square? Jamaica? We can start with the leads from those newspaper articles you saw earlier."

Um.. It was by the Fox News Building! I think but-" Dakota was interrupted by a loud explosion. "BombHeads!!"She exclaimed. The nasty little things could be blown to smiterings with fire. She chose Fire Fox, Her Ninetails. They ran into a small coridor, where neither charizard or Ninetails would fit. Ugh, Wait! Clementine! Get Flamer from home!

Clementine frowned. Dakota was just being ridiculous, but she felt that Dakota was, Scared? No, Clementine for once could not sort out what emotion it was, but she teleport ed back home anyway. "Flamer? Dakota needs you!" A small Ber-der! came from behind a tree. Then Flamer, the Charmander came out. "What's wrong?" he asked. "No time! Come with me!" Flyway, Dakota's Flygon, Came along, and so did Hudinie, her Kadabra. And Hudenet came(Abra)and McChamp(MaChop) as well.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
"Guess I'll get rid of the other Bomb heads. You go on ahead." Azure smiled as Dakota left.
"Charizard, patrol the area for more Bomb heads. They'll be in the area." Charizard roared ferociously and slowly walked out of the building trying not to break anything.
"Milotic, come out! I need you to get rid of the fire. Hydro pump at will!"

As Clementine came back, flamer smiled, Dakota smiled back. She and Flamer walked to a nearby building, clementine rummaged through Dakota's Rucksack. She pulled out 3 pokeballs. "Okay, Selmac, Leia, and-" She dropped Posiden's Pokéball. It landed on the button, releasing him. A loud roar, and he was off. Clementine released the others, thinking, What the Snickerdoodles, might as well. Selmac came, And looked confused. "Wait, what are we doing in-" He saw the Feyesh. "Oh. Right." He Used Screech, and followed up with Return. "Gaahhh!!!!" Must of the Feyeshs regretted They existed after that. Posiden seemed to be a loose Cannon, but was very effective, minus all the smashed buildings. And Leia, the Aggron, was pummeling the Naggogs, but she went too fast, and was surrounded by the red ones. "Dakota? Little help?" She yelled. Dakota had transformed Into a Chikorita. Unleashing her Deadly Razor Leaf. With Flamer by her side, they were Unstoppable. But before she left, She dropped a small ring onto the concrete. Purposely, it slowly turned into a portal. She stuck her head into it and said something. It enlarged, and she stepped back and started to run towards Leia.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
As for Azure, she was almost done with the bomb heads. Milotic took care of the fire with a Hydro Pump. Charizard was dealing with the rest of the bomb-heads outside.
I yelled "You done yet, Charizard? Let's go find Dakota."
Charizard gave his roar of approval. Azure went outside and got on Charizard.
They were going to find Dakota. Hopefully she was alright.

Dakota Was out of PP for razor leaf, and Flamer, Flamethrower. Now She was using Bullet Seed. As Leia was using ice beam on one of Feyeshes, A Primid snuck up on her, Just as it was going to attack, a sudden, TISHHH Came and it was was no more. "Wha?" Leia turned around to see John-411, Aka, Master Chief, from the Game Halo. Decked in the traditional Spartan Suit, with an energy Sword in hand. He nodded, and ran off. Suddenly The Meta Knight's Revenge, flew into view. Dozens if not Hundreds. Game Characters started depending unto the Battlefield. From the portal Dakota had placed came what sounded like an army. All of a sudden, Millions of what looked like MineCraft Steve came running out, with all sorts of skins and such, slowly becoming more and more dynamic, until they looked like actual humans, or whatever the skin was, Overtaking the Subspace Armada. A loud Noise filled the air. So loud it could wake a Hibernating Snorlax. Dakota turned around from the DualBlade she was fighting.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azure was zooming with charizard and saw the portal.
"Oh. My god. "What did Dakota do this time?

Dakota looked up and saw Azure, Dakota also saw something out of the corner of her eye, "Huh?" Dakota looked over and saw Tabuu on a nearby building, getting ready to strike. Dakota Yelled in the loudest voice possible, Purposely in pokemon, so that her Charizard might hear and swerve away.

Clementine instantly teleported to Dakota, knowing what was going on. and she teleported to Tabuu.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Charizard heard Dakota scream and made a roar.Something must be wrong with- what the hell is that?" Azure looked to her right and saw tabuu trying to strike her down.
"Damn, charizard fly to the ground!"

Dakota Stared at Tabuu. And out of nowhere, Posiden, Selmac, Leia, Twilight, Hudinie, and Clementine walked up to the top of the building. Dakota looked at Clementine questioningly. She was worried. Dakota looked back at Tabuu and turned back into a human. Dakota felt dissatisfied, So she morphed into a GricePhlame, Like a gryphin, but with an ice front and flame back. She couldn't lose. Slowly Tabuu got up, spread his wings, and stared at Dakota. Dakota waited, She knew what would happen. She would have to be quick. She relaxed, Not quite agility, but similar. She looked back at Tabuu, smiling.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No, no, no, no, no. Double posts, freakishly short posts, discussion posts in the middle of the RP, various violations of RP rules...

Yeah. I'm shutting this down. This is not how we do things around here. Read the rules. Next time I see such drivel, someone's getting a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.