• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Stupid Art Contest!

How often should I make a contest?

• ONCE A WEEK THIS IS AMAZING (please no)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a month!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Once every 6 months.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • BOOOO! Once every year!

• Why did you make this? Never again, please!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a contest that's... different. Draw something so utterly stupid! It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad drawing. Whoever draws the stupidest drawing wins! The drawings are due by June 7th, so that gives you a week. There is a max of 3 judges, and these are the judges so far:
@Ho - Oh4593
@KandyCharms
@I Never

In case you are wondering, I will first decide on who will be in the contest. That is anyone who asks in between now and June 10

Last edited:
Something along these lines:
latest

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I think it's time you people got a slight reminder about what our rules say about SPAM.

"No Spam
Spam is where you post messages that don't add anything to the conversation. This can come across in a few different ways - here's a few examples:

Overly Short or Pointless Posts
This is posting only "yes", "no", "I don't know", filling posts with nothing but smilies, or something similar. If you have something to say, please take the time to write a proper message. Similarly, if you say you like or don't like something, explain why!

For example, if we were posting in a thread about our favourite Pokémon, a bad way to reply would be like this:
my fav pokemon is bidoof
Instead, try posting something like this:
My favourite Pokémon is Bidoof! I like it because it evolves into one of the best HM slaves in the game and because it's a cute Pokémon! Plus, they say you can finish the entire game with a team of six Bidoof...
Similarly, if you want to express your liking for something but have nothing more constructive to say about it, click Like instead of replying.

Attention Seeking Posts
On the same note, posting things like "is anybody there?" or 'why has no-one replied?" is just as pointless. All new posts are clearly visible in forum listings, news feeds, and so on, and posting multiple times or in multiple places will not make them any more visible.

Completely Off Topic Posts
This one's pretty simple: don't change the subject in a thread. If we're posting about the relative merits of Dunsparce, talking about what you'd evolve a shiny Eevee into isn't going to be appreciated. If you want to talk about something else, post a new thread about it!"

Now look at this thread. Incredibly short posts, off-topic posts, random Bunchies unrelated to anything. The amount of SPAM in this thread is phenomenal. I'm killing this before it spreads. If you want to do art contests and the like, feel free to discuss them! But keep the rules in mind and don't pollute the boards with random garbage, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.