• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Street gang

Welcome to a street gang, where they are leaving Pokémon. Rules: 1. No legendary
2.You can only play for one pokemon
Name:
Level:
attacks:
How did you get here:
Special items:

Me:
Pinkie
Female
Jigglypuff
Sing, Defense Curl, Pound, Disarming Voice
My trainer has won the competition mysterious pokéball.Ve where I was me.She but not like Jigglypuff, so I left. microphone

This seems kinda cool, I'm in!

Name: jaw
Species: croconaw
Age/level? : 22 in level, 17 in age
Moves: crunch, thunder fang, aqua tail, fire fang
Bio: raised on the streets after his dad left him when he was 8, he joined the gang to fit in somewhere.

Species:Quilava
Level:20 in level 19 in years
attacks:fire wheel,ember,flame burst,eruption
How did you get here:after he mom died, he got a lone wolf but after some years he become to the normal and now he is trying make new friends
Special items:blue scarf gived by his mom
name:Shiryu

"welp already sounds like I have rivals here" he said looking to pinkie and jaw "you can even be more strong by types but with sure i´m the stronger!" shiryu said wanting a battle

Name: Rowl
Species: Rowlet
Level: 86(23 in age)
attacks: Leafage, Razor leaf, Shadow ball, Fly
How did you get here: Abandoned by these team rocket members and boom
Special items: everstone