• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Stray Dogs on The Run

In this roleplay you are a stray dog that roams in a ally some where in downtown. Your goal is to form a pack and free other stray dogs from the pound and also watch out for the dog catcher while your at it. First you will need to find shelter, then a food and water source to stay alive.

Rules: 1: Do not make your character too OP or godlike.
2: Please do not insult peoples characters out of roleplay.
3: If you have a pack then it is your responsibility to keep them alive.
4: No mating, Cause there are kids roleplaying on this sight you know.
5: You can attack the dog catcher but that is not the wisest choice.
6: Have fun! Don't worry, If things are starting to get boring I will spice them up a bit.

Character Sheet: Name:
Breed:
Purebred?:
Pack:
Personalty:
Skills:
Why a Stray?:

My Character Sheet: Name:
Lilly.
Breed: Husky.
Purebred?: Indeed.
Pack: N/A
Personalty: Curious, Clever, Adaptable, Shy.
Skills: She is good at begging for food and can run for a long time.
Why a Stray?: Her owner suddenly couldn't afford for her anymore and
was forced to kick her out.

Lilly began walking on the sidewalk looking for a new shelter that she could stay in for the time being, She then came up to a smell of grease and meat while sniffing. She ran around the corner and saw a hotdog stand. She sat in front of the hotdog man and gave him the puppy dog eyes. He was confused but then gave in dropped a weenie beside her. She picked the weenie up and went back on her search for shelter.

Name: Kyle
Breed:
Rhodesian Ridgeback mixed with Pitbull
Purebred?:
no
Pack:
N/A
Personality:
Strong willed, free spirited, brotherly to those who need it, and selfless. This is just the surface deep down Kyle is severely depressed, pessimistic, looks down upon himself
Skills: tracking, hunting, and stealing food
Why a Stray?:
He was born into a litter on the streets

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle wondered through the streets head lowered in thought of his family, he raised his head to look around. He walked past the hotdog stand the owner saw him and recognized him "Hey, your the dog who keeps stealing my hotdogs" he said Kyle's fur went on edge as he begun to bolt "GET BACK HERE" the man shouted chasing after him. No matter how fast he ran the man was right behind him.

Character Sheet: Name: Dexter
Breed: great dane mixed with neapolitan mastiff
Purebred?:No.
Personalty:arrogant, proud,competitive, sometimes mean
Skills: climbing, running,he is also very skilled in tug a war,
Why a Stray?: He was protecting his owner from a abusive boyfriend, but when he pressed charges she lost in court so dexter had to be put down, but dexter managed to get away.
---------------------------------------------------------

Dexter was prancing down the sidewalk thinking "Im the biggest puppy there is"until he bumped into Kyle Dexter barked "WATCH IT!" Dexter then saw the owner, and got up he then moved out the way, and said "i got this guy"

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: jasmine
Breed: Moodle (maltise poodle)
Purebred?: no
Personalty: calm and shy
Skills: is good at getting food and finding and making a shelter
Why a Stray?: was being taken care of by her "mum" when she was grabbed and dog napped ever since she has been trying to make her was back home

-----
Jasmine saw Lilly heading down a ally so she decided to follow her he kept her distance and finally spoke up "hey there I'm jasmine" she said shyly

Name: Neo
Breed: German Shepherd/Husky Mix
Purebred?: No.
Personalty: Neo is the strong, silent type. He only speaks when he deems it necessary, or when he finds that it would help out. This mutt firmly believes that actions speak louder than words, and is loyal to those who he deems friends. Neo can be slow to trust, but when he does trust someone, the chances of him leaving their side is unlikely.
Skills: Fighting, Guarding, Running
Why a Stray?: Neo was actually bred for illegal dogfights. He was raised from birth to do nothing but fight. He always won his fights. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he also knew he didn't have much of a choice. Eventually, he finally saw a way out, and took it. He only escaped a few months ago.

(He looks like this, but with a lot of scars, and minus the collar.):
GerberianShepskyGermanShepherdSiberianHuskyHybridDogsRaiya3MonthsOld.jpg

Neo was on the run again. That damned dog catcher had spotted him, and he was running for dear life. He was not going to the Pound. He knew the humans that held the dog fights would welcome him back, but he'd rather get caught by the catcher than go back to that life. Luckily, he had the option to do neither, today. Ahead of him, he saw what looked like a shop owner chasing after a dog. Probably another stray, like Neo. After taking a quick look over his shoulder, Neo confirmed that the catcher's eyes were completely focused on him, unaware of his surroundings. Neo faced forward again, heading right for the shopkeeper.

The mutt dived under the shopkeeper, and ran to join the other two dogs, facing him. Of course, however, the dog catcher ran into the shop owner, making them both fall down. It seemed like the impact knocked the both of them out.

Lilly spotted Jasmine and began to talk "Oh.. Hello..." Lilly said while having her ears and tail down. She then dropped the weenie and bit it to two pieces and gave Jasmine the bigger piece. "Here" Lilly said with a tiny smile while sitting in front of her. "My name is Lilly" Lilly said to Jasmine with a bigger smile while her ears starting to go up. Lilly then looked around to see if there were any other dogs. She then noticed Neo sliding on his belly. Lilly was confused and a bit shocked but kept silent.

The addition of the two others were surprising but he took it as a chance to escape capture, he quickly nodded and turned to run into a near by alley and after a minute he was on the other side he felt safe and continued to walk. He thought about his littermates who were caught by the catcher, now the catcher has a personal vendetta against him due to his cleverness and his ability to evade capture. He wandered the road like an outcast no one to turn to and no one to worry about, he liked it this way he didn't need anyone to survive.

Dexter thought "Seriously the dog catcher to, welp better run" Dexter ran as fast as he could into a ally he panted, he then thought to himself "Well darn now im thirsty dexter then went to look for a puddle to drink out of.

Neo stood in place for a moment, even after the dogs had left. He was contemplating on whether to leave his mark on the dog catcher or not. With a slight smirk, he decided to go through with it. He walked over to where the dog catcher lay unconscious, lifted his leg, and "marked his territory." After he was satisfied, Neo moved down an alley. As he slowly walked down there, now taking his time, Neo noticed two other dogs ahead of him. Females, if his nose served him right.

Lilly took a walk with Jasmine in an ally as they looked at leaking pipes and terrifying rats. Lilly then looked behind her and saw the same dog that slid away from a dog catcher. She was still silent and was concerned about being in a ally with a male stranger. Lilly looked for escape routs but only saw a little hole made from a rat. Lilly and Jasmine ran for it by running out of the ally and going left running past a human, Why did they run well because they are both very shy and even shyer when there is a male dog.

Dexter found a puddle, and drank out of it he then went back to prancing down the street he saw some dogs running, and looked behide them to see if there was a dog catcher when he didnt see a dog catcher he thought "Weird, they must racing wait a minute no one races without me!" Dexter then ran after them

Lilly kept running not even looking back until she smelled another dog, Other then Jasmine, Breathing when she turned her head and saw another stranger male different from the first one. Lilly then sprinted and hoped other birds and then attempted to leap other a tall fence blocking an ally but was unsuccessful. She fell on her back and got a scratch from a sharp stone. Lilly whined and Jasmine went straight to her shocked.

Name: Ken
Breed: Akita
Purebred?: Yee.
Personality: Pretty talkative and extroverted. He has a great sense of humor but also knows when to be serious. Extremely loyal to his friends.
Skills: Fighting, Above Average Stamina, Agility
Why a Stray: Escaped from an abusive owner and has a deep scar running down his left eye as a way of remembering the horrors he had to endure.

Ken trudged through an empty alley; at least, he thought it was empty until he heard a high-pitched wail coming from the end. He squinted his eyes until he spotted a female Husky whining with pain from a cut paw. The Akita hurried toward her and asked, "Are you okay?"

Dexter stopped to ask lilly "where are we racing to?" Dexter then thought about the question so he then said "Nevermind your injured you cant race anyway so i win so whats my prize a doggy bone a treat some stolen food from the humans?"

Ken glared at the newcomer, shocked. "A race?" He snapped, unable to control his anger. "Are you stupid? Here." Ken turned to the injured dog began to softly rasp his tongue across the Husky's paw pad, trying to wash the wound and ease the pain.

Dexter Barked "Stupid...stupid no one calls me stupid, you dont even know if it was race its not like you were watching stupid!" Dexter then began to growl at ken, and snapping.

Lilly kept silent to another stranger that would comfort her paw, She then began to quietly speak "Th-thank you.." She said while looking down to her cut paw being cleaned by this friendly new stranger but she did not think of him as a stranger no more and spoke normally "My name is Lilly." She then began to smile but then noticed that other new dog that had chased her for some strange reason...

Ken nodded to Lilly. "Charmed. I'm Ken." Once the Akita had finished licking Lilly's wound, he sighed and turned to the snapping male dog. "Keep your muzzle on and stay quiet. Can't you see this dog needs some space?" Ken placed a paw on the Great Dane mix's nose and pushed him back.

Neo wasn't too sure on why the two females ran from him. He had a good idea though. According to humans, for a mutt, he was a beautiful dog. Of course, that could be neutralized because of his scars. Also, his muscular build probably would have been an intimidating factor, too. Either way, Neo continued down the path he had been heading. It was also the way the two females went, but it was the only way other than where he had come from. Neo's ears pricked when he heard a high-pitch noise, seemingly coming from a dog. He dashed to where he had heard the wailing.

In truth, he wasn't expecting to see the two females he saw earlier, as well as the larger dog from right before the two females. There was also another one, whom he had not seen before. He also noticed one of the females had an injured paw, and stayed back to see what would happen. Neo would have helped, but, other dogs weren't exactly his thing.

Dexter picked up a rock with his teeth, and threw it at ken Dexter then ran off yelling "STUPID DIDNT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Dexter then found a ally to sleep in, Dexter then slept in it.

Ken hit the stone away and sighed. He turned to Lilly. "Can I trust you to stay here for a bit? I need to resolve things with that dog. I'll come back to check your cut later."
Ken followed the dog's tracks and found him sleeping in in alley. He walked over and gently prodded him awake. "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"No." Ken sighed. He inhaled deeply, and said, "I just wanted to apologize for how I treated you, especially when I had just met you. I was just really concerned for Lilly's wound, and I tuned out everything except the motive to keep her wound from getting worse. Honestly, I'm not that mean. I don't know what came over me. So, how about it? Let's be friends instead of going at each other's throats." Ken held out a paw for the other dog to shake.

Lilly was concerned again to what that young pup was going to do to Ken and she slowly got up. She would try to ignore the pain in her paw but failed and stumbled to the same spot she was laying at. She grunted but knew all she could do was wait and stare at Jasmine. She then stared upon other things like cars and cats fighting. Lilly then looked back at the cats and got a bit triggered. She attempted to get up again and was successful but she still felt the pain. She would try to run while limping but didn't work out so good and she limped back to her spot.

Dexter got out the fighting position, and said "Apology accepted, so yea lets me friends" Dexter shook his paw, he then asked "By the way is she okay the cut looked pretty bad "

Ken shrugged. "I cleaned it a bit, but it might be a little serious. Come on, let's go see her; I promised I would tend to her wounds once I got back." The Akita exited the alley and motioned with his head for the dog to follow. Ken made his way back to Lilly and asked, "How does the wound feel?"

Neo looked up from his spot as he saw the Husky struggling to get up. He had to admire her determination, but, determination didn't always win battles. He knew that, personally. Apparently, none of them noticed him. That was good.

Suddenly, Ken's nose picked up a strange scent. Not a human scent, not at all. But a dog scent. "I can scent you," He called, raising his voice. "Wherever you are, you might want to come out to avoid further trouble."

I guess that thought crossed my mind too soon. I shouldn't have jinxed myself. Neo thought to himself, before stepping out of the shadows to reveal himself. He said nothing, but just faced the dog who'd called him out, tilting his head.

Upon seeing the new dog's appearance, any other dog would flinch and retreat back. However, Ken padded over to the dog and held out his paw. "I'm Ken. Nice to meet you."

Neo stared at the other dog for a minute. In all honesty, he was surprised. No seemingly hostile intent, nor fear. He had to admit, he found this dog to be decent. The mutt put his paw out, shaking the other dog's paw.

Lilly then saw that strange male again from the ally and was a bit frightened as she was not use to new males. She would try to cover herself with dried leaves but they just crumbled into sheds. Lilly didn't know what to do and just hid her eyes with both paws. She heard all kinds of sounds like the bark of a young dog yelling squirrel and loud noises made from cars. She was more scared and started to shiver from this fear.

Ken shook paws with the mutt and smiled. "Don't worry about your appearance," Ken whispered. "This sounds really cliche, but it's effective: It's what's on the inside that counts." He turned back to the other dog, who was now barking at a tree. "Hey, I never got your name. I'm Ken."

Mentally, Neo sighed, He supposed that it would only be appropriate to introduce himself, and to attempt to calm down the obviously frightened Husky. "I am Neo." Neo informed, then turned his gaze to the Husky. "You needn't fear me. I will not harm you." He added. Though he truly meant it, he figured his voice didn't help. His voice accurately matched his scars. His voice was deep, and menacing-sounding.

Lilly lowered her paws from her eyes and looked Neo while sitting up right. "My name is Lilly." She said trying to act like she wasn't scared anymore but truly was. Lilly would then think about what he was in the inside but fear began to take other again. Her eyes were wide again and she leaped back to her corner and attempted to hide herself but you could hear her quiet whimpers.

Ken sighed and looked at Neo sympathetically. "I'd better go treat her cut." He padded over to where Lilly was whimpering. Ken observed the wound and licked it a little more. After a while, he paused and looked up at Lilly. "How does it feel now?"