• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Strawberry Sprites

Hi everyone, welcome to my, err, "shop", of sorts. First up, I have a few things to tell you.
~ I am rather... lazy when it comes to spriting. It might take a while for your request to be completed
~ I have very little time online or even with access to paint, so that may increase the time it takes for your order to come through
~ It's been a while since I last did "precision" spriting.

And here are some examples (Some are old)
Recolours
ninedily.png
swampernine.png
tropitina.png

Mixes
slowcroleo.png
Dragosol-1.png
request2-1.png

Trainers & Headshots
VikkyCakepokeymanz.png
irlvinceanddom.png
IRLRoxxy.png
IRLElaine.png
the_beginning_frank.gif
the_beginning_rose.gif

Other
hamster.gif

157Typhlosion.png

PKMN28991-iazanet_Sig266683.gif

kipper.png
Volt-1.png

And finally, several other examples of my work (I am known as Shaymin on another Pokémon website)

Um, so.. request away?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not bad, I rather like your scratch sprites, particularly the flying Pidgeot~

I really like it, and I can tell you have improved quite a bit from your earlier sprites (from what I'm guessing to be your earlier sprites).

More critically, your outlining could do some work, because it's a little hard to see at times.

Shiny Eevee said:
Not bad, I rather like your scratch sprites, particularly the flying Pidgeot~

I really like it, and I can tell you have improved quite a bit from your earlier sprites (from what I'm guessing to be your earlier sprites).

More critically, your outlining could do some work, because it's a little hard to see at times.

Well, the scratch is actually a revamp of the... Gold sprite of Pidgeot, I believe. I am pretty lame at scratching :I

My earlier sprites weren't the best :U I have improved but seeing as I haven't actually dabbled in spriting for a while, I'm probably crap again lol.

And with the outlining, I see what you mean, but back then I didn't like using darker outlines because sometimes they stand out a bit too much, if you know what I mean. I like being subtle with my outlining sometimes :B

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Oh... fail on my part with the Pidgeot. XD Yeaaahhh I've never played the older games so it's harder for me to tell. XD

I had problems with outlining sometimes, it helped to use a darker shade of the color that was relatively close to black but not exactly black, if you know what I mean. ^^;

78a7c1ab02tf2_spy_jpg.jpeg

"Sorry to pop in unannounced."

Ohey, someone who is into TF2 quite a fair bit too :'D

Alright, that's enough of that and more of the sprites xD
I really like the some of the stuff you've done - I especially like your recolours - there is a lot more detail in them than the usual, like the Giratina - Tropius, which also gets a thumbs up from me.

Your trainer sprites are very nice - one thing you do need to work on, however, is applying vague outlining your sprites - some parts of the trainers seem less noticeable - much darker shades which are the same colour of the part of the sprite you are outlining works well.

Apart from that little bit of cc, I really do like your work! Keep up the good work, and I'd definitely like to see more TF2 sprites from you! :)

Awesome_Smiley___Sniper_TF2_by_Sitic.png

I agree with Toru. Your sprites are very nice, with the recolours definitly being the best of your work, but I do love your shaded drawings as well.

Keep it up ^^

(also what is your Steam name |: )