• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Strawberry Research Team!

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
The world of Pokemon is filled with many wonders! That is why Professor Strawberry decided to investigate as much as possible from it. She selected a handful of researchers, trainers and even rangers to help her gather as much information as possible!

Mary checked her map to make sure she was at the right location. She was wearing a light green sweater, black jeans and boots. The weather was a little chilly, but that was to be expected on December. Her parents back in Vermillion had been against her going away with the holidays coming up, but Professor Strawberry had become so famous in the last years regarding Pokemon and their environment, that rejecting an invitation from her would be a terrible opportunity thrown away.

Mary was determined to improve her career by working with one of the best professors in the world and that is why she now stood in the middle of the street in Rustboro City, Hoenn. She looked up at the glass doors in front of her. She could clearly see her reflection and Michi's, who was on Mary's shoulder. She took a deep breath as she stepped inside. The doors opened and revealed a lobby. In the center was a small garden with a fountain in the middle. There were some magikarp and goldeen swimming inside while some beautifly flew around the flowers. To one side was a few rows of comfortable looking red chairs and on the opposite side were some other glass doors, but had a "Only authorized personal" sign on them.

Mary figured she better take a sit, she was just a few minutes early and the flight from Vermillion had been a bit tiring. She took a sit, with Michi quickly setting on her lap. The young girl adjusted her dark green glasses as she set her bag down and took out a small tablet. She figured she might as well check her emails and let her parents know she was home.

High above the skies of Rustboro, a large black bird Pokemon soared through the air and circled close to around the middle of the city before he finally decided to slowly land. On his back was Donatello who seemed prepared for not only the cold of winter but for the ride upon the back of Corviknight, he wore a pair of goggles to protect his eyes as they flew and an ankle long white hooded double breasted coat with grey fur linings, charcoal colored pants and black boots in case of any snow, he had a black shoulder bag with him with the strap on his left shoulder and the bag itself against his right hip which carried his belongings.

When Corviknight's talons finally touched the ground, he leaned forward to make it easier for his trainer to get off. After Donatello's feet touched the ground, he stretched his muscles a bit after the long flight from the airport to Rustboro before he went to hug his Corviknight with a rub against the bird Pokemon's chin. "Thank you for the ride, Corviknight. You go ahead and take a good rest." Donatello said before he got out a Poke ball and fired a red beam at the Corviknight who disappeared into the spherical capsule, Donatello put the Poke ball in his trouser pocket hidden by his coat and went to switch his goggles with his signature rectangular glasses, during the brief switch, he blinked a few times as his vision without his glasses was very fuzzy.

After he put on his glasses, he blinked a few times while he checked if his vision was clear, and clear it was as he looked at his map to check where he needed to go before he put it away and began to make his way towards the glass doors of the building and stepped inside, already he was hit by the warm air which made him unable to hold back a sigh of satisfactory, to which he smiled and began to sit down at one of the chairs and get out his Rotom phone, his other hand tended to lightly push his glasses up, an old habit of his that he couldn't help but do at times.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
From the skies above Rustboro city, a golurk flew straight down, on it's back held Bron and Auro. Once it neared the ground, the Unova pokemon reared backwards, slowly lowering until it landed with a small clunk.
Bron slid down Auto, the golurk, while Auro had leapt of him and surveyed the area, his paranoia already kicking in. Bron sighed at his partner's antic, before turning on his styler. After consulting his rotom styler's map, he was directed towards where he needed to be. After returning Auto, Bron made his way towards it, while Auro remained out of sight, watching from afar. Of course, he couldn't do this as he entered the glass doors, so Auro was subjected to just following his trainer. Bron found himself in a sort of garden, where two other people stood as well. He gave a small wave.
"Hello, name's Bron." he greeted, taking a seat. Auro stood next him, eyes darting around the area.

Pierre shivered as he made his way to Rustboro City. It wasn't that cold, all things considered, but compared to the warm weather of his hometown, it was rather off-putting. Even with his thick dark blue coat, baggy black pants, and brown boots, he was still uncomfortable. "Don, use Will-O-Wisp..." He asked his Smeargle, who painted a ghostly purple flame that began to float around his trainer, warming him up a bit. Pierre sighed, tired from the long flight to Hoenn. At least he had his Pokémon to help him out.

Reaching Rustboro, Pierre stood in front of the doors to Professor Strawberry's office. The Will-O-Wisp had faded by now, and he was feeling much better. "I can't believe I get the opportunity to work for Professor Strawberry!" He said, to no one in particular. "Don, do you know how big of a deal this is?" The Painter Pokémon shrugged. He couldn't care less about who they were working for. Taking a deep breath, Pierre readied himself. "You can do this, Pierre," he muttered to himself. "You're an intelligent, independent man." And with that, he opened the doors and stepped inside. Noticing the small garden in the center of the lobby, he took a second to observe it before sitting down on one of the red chairs as Don stood beside him. Pierre pushed his hair to the side, making sure it wasn't covering his face. He wanted to make a good impression on the Professor.

"You said we weren't gonna die old man! You told me we'd be heading to Rustboro City! I don't wanna be lost at sea Mr. Briney!" Alistair said nervously trying to put his life vest on. "For the hundredth time Alistair! We're not going to die! You study meteorology, can't you see the skies aren't that bad!" Mr. Briney said. "That does not mean they won't change quickly! I know my stuff!" Alistair said putting floaties on his arms. Each time the boat rocked, Alistair became more and more nervous.

Meanwhile Watt and Volt were cheerfully playing tag on the deck. Watt tripped and fell on the deck floor, and Volt came over ,and helped him up. The two cheerfully laughed and Watt began chasing Volt, continuing their game. Meanwhile Alistair was below deck praying to arceus ,and preparing for the worst. Mr. Briney had enough of Alistair at this point ,and told him they would be docking soon enough.

As Alistair saw land, he was briefly at ease ,but then began worrying about Watt and Volt as in his mind, one slip and they'd fall off the boat. Alistair rushed forward and lifted them off the ground. In doing so he tripped ,and landed on his butt. Watt and Volt were still in a good mood ,and cheerfully bounced on Alistair's stomach as he laid there. He picked them up placing them on his shoulders before walking over to Mr. Briney. They eventually docked just south of Rustboro City. Alistair put his life vest ,and floaties away after getting on dry land. Now the next part of his plan was to not die on his way to Rustboro City.

As Alistair headed towards Rustboro City, his worst dreams were becoming reality. A large forest barred his entry to Rustboro City. Forests are dark, scary, filled with bugs, predators, creeps, weirdos, bug maniacs, that one serial killer guy from that horror movie, and all sorts of other stuff too. Forests were just better off avoided all together. Alistair would have tried to avoid it ,but Watt ran on ahead ,and Volt wasn't far behind. begrudgingly, Alistair ran in behind, as he wasn't about to leave his pokémon unprotected. Several bugs jumped out on their way through route 104. Alistair screamed a total of 7 times, twice at wurmple jumping out, once at a slakoth that was hanging above him, once from a cascoon that shot a web at him, once at a nincada that latched onto his pants leg, once at a beautifly that flew past him ,and once at a zigzagoon that chased him out of route 104.

Upon reaching Rustboro City ,and pretty soon Alistair would be heading to Professor Strawberry's lab. First things first was food! Alistair was hungrier than a bisharp. As Alistair was about to buy his food, he saw a curious rock band sign. The rock band sign had a picture of a rocker boy on the front(Fawke Love) giving the middle fingers ,and sticking his tongue out. At the bottom it said 'Cold Blooded Passion'.

Alistair bought some burgers ,and some pokéfood for his 6 pokémon. They ate just south of route 115. Watching the waves was comforting ,and the breeze was nice and cool. This didn't stop Alistair from panicking as he any second a hungry pokémon might attack them. Alistair quickly finished his lunch ,but not too quickly. Choking and dying was another fear Alistair was very much aware of. After his pokémon finished eating he sent them back into their pokéballs, except Watt and Volt whom sat on his shoulders.

Alistair decided now was a good oppertunity to head to Professor Strawberry's lab. He went past the sliding doors and saw a few more people. Not wanting to scare anyone or look weird, he put on a smile. "Say something... Say something! Don't say anything stupid Alistair... Don't say anything weird!" Alistair thought to himself. Alistair stood there nervously trying to speak ,but the words wouldn't come out, "Hello, my name is Alistair! Boy the weather sure is nice today! You can tell by the stratus and cirrus clouds that today is going to be a nice cool breezy day!" Alistair said quickly as the words cracked out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Imagine dragonite holding a young man in his arms... Or not, becouse it is happening.

Man's black hair was a complete mess, looking a bit like a nest for bird pokemon. He was wearing a red sweater, black trousers and white boots. He was sleeping in his pokemon hands like a child, tired after sleepless nights.
Next to Dragonite was walking Absol and they looked like if they argued if to leave their trainer or not. Rider wants to and King didn't want to leave their trainer alone in cold. Pokemons reached Professor Strawberry's lab.
They passed next to Alistair, Dragonite let his trainer lay on the chair. Rider bite his trainer arm and suddenly woke him up. "Ouuch.. What was that for.." said Damien with a sad voice and turned around "A... Aa... A I am... I am so sorry!" he burst and hugged his pokemon. "You guys had to help me again, thank you so much" after a while it got to him that they aren't alone and stopped hugging his pokemon. Dragonite lay on his side and Absol on his legs, his fur kept them warm after spending time in cold outside. Boy turned to the rest, he still seemed a bit sleepy, smiled to others and said "Nice to meet you everyone, My name is Damien.. Damien T... You can call me DT" he said with friendly, still tired yet soft voice.

Last edited:
Rustboro City, a bustling city in the Hoenn region, and the place Sera needed to be to see Professor Strawberry. A purple head poked out of her bag as she walked the slightly chilly streets. She didn't mind the temperature here. It honestly was a lot worse in Sinnoh, her birth region and the place she got her fascination with shinies. "Hey Lass, we're almost there. Um, uh, I'm a bit nervous, not going to lie." The Nidoran tilted her head as the girl chuckled. "I mean, what if they think my field of study is stupid like that one kid?" Lass made a cooing noise as she nuzzled Sera's arm. "I guess you're right. Well, there is no time like the present, let's go!" She broke out into a joyful run, jumping off and onto curbs, weaving her way through the city, and laughing, giving a whoop when she reached the lab. She felt her heart pound against her chest as she tried to recover her breath.

Then she entered the lab, noticing six people were already there. She immediately became much more self conscious. Lass poked her head back out, trying to calm her trainer. Sera took a deep breath as she placed her hand on Lass. "I'm Sera Pine, and I want to be a fully fledged researcher one day." She sat down, not stating what her studies were.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Mary finished going through her emails by the time she realized people had already arrived. She waved and smiled at those who presented themselves, thinking maybe she should do the same. However, her thoughts were burst when the glass doors finally opened. A lady, who looked mature but young, stepped out. She had long light pink hair and dark green eyes. She had a long white lab coat that seemed to carry some items in its pockets. She had a black buttoned up shirt underneath, long black skirt and red shoes. She looked elegant and intelligent, a good mixture of both, what was expected of Professor Strawberry.

"Good day everyone!" The professor said as she placed her hands on her hips. "I hope you all had a nice trip! I've been anxious to get started with this project." She held out her hand and a generic assistant came running and handed her a clipboard. "I have here your information. I understand not everyone was able to make it here today. That's fine, the most important thing is the results, right?" She smiled as if everyone knew what she was talking about. "Now, we have your ID badges, which include your username and password. Which of course grant you access to our servers and labs. This IS our main headquarters, but we do have a few spread across the world, not as big, but just enough for you guys to use them in case of an emergency." She flipped through the pages and looked at the group, as if taking attendance. "Okay! Follow me." She smiled as she gave the clipboard back to her assistant.

Professor Strawberry led the group through the doors. On the other side was a long hallway filled with different doors. They all had a different label on them, like: Evolution, Habitats, Environment, DNA, and others... As soon as the group walked in, to their right was a table with a lot of ID cards spread out. The ID had a picture of the person, their names, username and password. The Professor smiled and pointed at them, expecting them to grab their own.

"We will take a quick tour around the labs, finish at your dorms, which you will rarely use and then get work!" Professor Strawberry said.

Mary walked along with everyone, feeling nervous as she got closer to the doors. She was finally going to be part of a big research team. Michi, who was in Mary's arms, wiggled with excitement as they stepped through. They both took a deep breath and quickly looked for Mary's ID. She picked it up and looked at picture, she could've done better, but she was so nervous when she took it and sent it as soon as possible, fear if not getting chosen. Michi giggled at her partner's reaction to her own photo.

"I've got plenty of funny pictures of you too!" Mary responded to Michi's giggle.

Donatello smiled as Professor Strawberry appeared and introduced herself before he stood up with his hands in his pockets and joined everyone else as they followed her across the building, his smile grew wider when he saw one of the research labs was about evolution. When they walked in to one of the rooms, he went to go and collect his ID card, as he looked at his photo, he showed a sign of mild discomfort. "My glasses seem a little low in this picture, hopefully no one will notice." He thought to himself before he went back with the group.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Travis woke up that morning to head out to the Hoenn region, as one of the professors there had sent him an invitation to work for them after seeing some of the work he did back in Kanto. He woke up, got his back that he had previously packed the night before, and began rushing over to Vermillion City. While running, he brought out his Gliscor he had met while visiting the Sinnoh region a couple years ago. He hopped onto the bat Pokemon and rushed over to Vermillion.

Eventually, they arrived and boarded the S.S. Anne. After a couple days of waiting for them to arrive, they got to Slateport. Travis then had to take ANOTHER ferry, which annoyed him but if it meant he would get there on time, he'd do it...

...Is what would have been said if there wasn't an issue with engine causing the ferry to move slower than usual. However, Travis got to the dock near Petalburg Woods and ran off. Travis was running as fast as he could through Petalburg Woods. 'Damn it, why did that ferry have to be so slow... I'm gonna be late!' He eventually got out of the bug infested area and made it to Rustboro City. 'Well, hopefully the professor is still there...' He said to himself, rushing over to the lab. When he arrived, there was a group of people already there. "Uhm, hello... Sorry I'm late..." He said, trying to catch his breath.

DT and Rider followed the rest without a word as he listened to professor Strawberry. He earlier retrieved King to his Luxury ball as his Dragonite seemed to be tired after carrying his trainer all the way to the lab this early in the morning.

Damien couldn't wait for starting to check all the data that was gathered here and Although he looked tired, he was quite energic out of his knowledge hunger... He spaced out for a quite a while and another bite of Absol bringed him down to the earth. "Oh sorry..." Damien picked his ID and in fact, his photo wasn't terrible.. Or wait.. It was terrible, but he didn't look much different at the moment. "Look, Rider! This is my ID!" said Damien quite happy, but Absol tried to pretend that he doesn't care at all.
"Oh, don't give me that look.. It will be great and everyone seems nice, so it definitly will be a pleasure to work with them"

Alistair made a slightly bigger more awkward smile in an attempt to look normal, as the professor introduced herself. "Hello!" Alistair said. "Piii piii!" "Miiin miiin!" Watt and Volt cheered in unison. After a few moments Alistair's smile became more natural and less forced. Alistair saw the generic person hand the Professor a clipboard, "What does it say? What does it say?! I hope it doesn't say anything mean about me" Alistair thought to himself.

"Emergency?! Uugh. Ummm eerrr... You guys do follow standard safety regulations guidelines, right?" Alistair asked nervously.

As soon as Alistair extended his arm out towards the ID, Watt ran down his arm, grabbing the ID. "Plus pluuuus!" Watt cheered. Alistair cringed slightly upon seeing it, but wasn't top surprised as he already knew how it would look.

As soon as a tour was mentioned, Alistair clipped his ID to his shirt, and began looking around for health violations, just in case. He also made sure to pay close attention to the tour as well, as he was very much interested in it. He couldn't wait to see what was in store, especially the environmental aspects.

Upon Professor Strawberry's arrival, Pierre breathed a sigh of relief. It was starting to get a bit awkward. Don had nearly fell asleep leaning on one of the chairs, and snapped back to reality as the Professor arrived. Upon her request, the two followed her through the halls. Pierre's eyes darted back and forth at the different rooms, wondering what he'd do first.

Soon enough they entered the room where the ID cards were located. Pierre picked up his, and immediately made a face of disgust. With the way his hair half-covered his left eye combined with the angle and lighting, the photo on the card didn't flatter him very well. "Argh, look at this! I look so... tired!" He showed the ID card to Don, who chuckled slightly at the terrible picture. "It's whatever, I guess. At least not many people will see it," Pierre said, quickly putting the card in one of his pant pockets.

Neon was flying through the sky. Not by himself of course, he was riding his Charizard, Wildfire. It was pretty cold, so he was lucky Wildfire's tail flame was larger and warmer than most. He had been invited to explore the world by someone named Professor Strawberry. He looked down at the bustling streets below. "Quite the sight, huh Pulsio?" He asked his Lucario, who was sitting behind him. He nodded an stared at the passing rooftops. A specific building then caught Neon's eye. "Hold up, Wildfire." He said, and the Charizard stopped moving forward, instead hovering in place. Neon squinted, then nodded. "That's the place, let's go!" He said, and Wildfire dive bombed downwards to the lab, then landed on his feet with a loud thud, right in front of the lab. Neon pressed the button on the front of the pokeball, Wildfire being returned to the spherical device. Pulsio stood next to Neon, then noticed nobody was inside. He nudged Neon with his elbow. Neon looked inside and his eyes widened. "Oh crap!" He said and sprinted inside, Pulsio right on his heels. He looked at the doors on the other side of the hall, still swinging slightly. Looks like people had recently left this room. He walked through the doors and saw a group of people around a table. He waved casually. "Hey everybody, sorry I'm late!" He said while grinning. He walked up to the table and picked up the ID with his name on it. It wasn't hard to tell that that's what everyone was doing at the moment. He looked at his picture and grinned. It was a good picture. He looked to his left and saw a boy with glasses. He looked uncomfortable for some reason. Neon decided to talk to him to try to cheer him up. "Heya!" He said to the boy. "I'm Neon, nice to meet ya! And you are?"
@Red Gallade

Donatello turned his head to the newcomer and smiled. "Oh! Hey, nice to meet you Neon, my name's Donatello." He said with a smile as he looked at his ID card before he put it in his pocket for safe keeping. "I'm someone who researches the many possibilities of Pokemon evolution, I dunno about you, but I find it to be rather fascinating at how Pokemon are able to accomplish such a strange form of metamorphosis through many different methods. Especially when some change their types or require strange tasks such as..." Donatello stopped before he looked around and cleared his throat. "Forgive me, I'm babbling..." He said as he lightly pushed his glasses up a little bit with a look of embarrassment.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Travis noticed how everyone was already talking to each other, and since he usually liked to keep a low profile, he just went and sat down on a nearby couch, hoping the professor would soon begin explaining everything about what they had to do. He pulled out his Rotom phone he had gotten when he visited Galar. He began flipping through the pictures he had gotten on the S.S. Anne and the ones he had taken while flying on Gliscor. Once he was done, he turned off his phone and just started waiting for Professor Strawberry to start.

Neon's eyes widened as the guy, whose name was Donatello, began talking about evolution, which was apparently what he researched. "No way! I research mega evolution! It's amazing but strange how stones like this," He gestured to the Keystone in his watch, along with the Lucarionite attached to the necklace Pulsio was wearing. "can cause such powerful changes to a pokémon!" He said. "It's also strange how the pokémon and the trainer require a strong bond in order to achieve this change. There's so much we don't know about this fascinating phenomenon, and it is so fun to research!" He said excitedly.

Donatello widened his eyes in surprise and adjusted his glasses as he leaned in closer to look at the Mega Stone. "Mega Evolution? I've only read books about it and watched a few of Diantha's battles alongside her Gardevoir, but to see a Keystone and Mega stone up close is another thing entirely. It's incredible how a certain type of mineral ore can only give off a reaction towards a certain type of Pokemon, especially if trainer and Pokemon are close enough with one another. It reminds me of the Pokemon that evolve through happiness or depending on how much they like their trainer, although wild Pokemon seemed to have accomplished this feat as well." He said, clearly fascinated by the Mega Stone Neon held.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Travis breifly overheard Neon talking about Mega Evolution, and was immediately interested. The idea of Mega Evolving was intriguing, and he had a Pokemon that could Mega Evolve. He stood up, and briefly hesitated, but eventually walked over to Neon. "Uhm, hey, can you tell me about Mega Evolution and how it works? I know the general idea, but I don't know how getting the stones or the keystone works, but it would be cool if I did," He said, seeming genuinely interested on the topic. "Oh yeah, I'm Travis. I research the behavior of Pokemon, and their habits." He told Neon.

As Alistair looked around, he debated on talking to someone, but couldn't quite get out of his comfort zone enough to engage in conversation. His pokémon, a plusle named Watt ,and a minun named Volt had no issues interacting with others. This was confirmed when Watt hopped down Alistair's arm to greet a pikachu(Michi) he spotted, "plus!" Watt greeted. Volt was just right behind him, "Min miiin!" Volt cheered.

Alistair decided he'd follow his pokemon's lead. Alistair looked over to the nidoran trainer, "Judging by your lab cost I guess its obvious, your a researcher too! I'm Alistair by the way. Alistair Delaney Titus Leopold Maximus the Third! I'm a meteorologist" Alistair said.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Mary couldn't help but to overhear the conversation the others were having. It was interesting someone was also studying a similar field to hers. She wondered if everyone would get along, since it seemed they would be together for a while. Her thoughts however were popped by Michi's cheeks suddenly sending sparks.

Michi wasn't a fan of strangers. She was okay with them being around her, but when they tried to contact her, that's when she would get upset. She glared at the mouse Pokemon, her cheeks sending out sparks as if ready to battle. But, Mary quickly gave her a gently squeeze, as a warning to behave.

"Hello there!" Mary smiled at the two electric Pokemon. "You two seem very active. Sorry about Michi here, she isn't fond of strangers. But she doesn't see how cute you two are."

Michi rolled her eyes. Of course her partner used glasses, when Michi was obviously way cuter and Mary never pointed that out. Maybe she was just being polite, but being a liar was just wrong.

People were having conversations with each other and DT was just standing there and his Absol was next to him.. Well, he kind of wanted to talk with someone.. But didn't know with who.. And people usually avoided him.. Even with him having his best intencions, being kind and honest.

Meanwhile Absol was absolutly sure about why others usually avoided Damian and if he could say it, he would probably shout it to his trainer ear.

For a bit, Pierre just kinda... stood there. He got his ID card, and the Professor was sure to start saying something eventually, so he didn't really know what to do. That was, until he noticed DT, who was looking a bit awkward standing around with his Absol. He might as well go strike up a conversation with the guy, it's not like he had anything else to do. Besides, it'd be good to get to know the people you're traveling across the world with.

Pierre approached DT, with his Smeargle not far behind. "Hi there!" He began. "My name's Pierre. You called yourself DT, right? It's very nice to meet you." With a friendly smile, Pierre extended his hand to the messy-haired man.
@Clite of Dragonbow

Damien spaced out again as he was lost in his thoughts, then, the sudden sound let him get a hold on himself again.
"The pleasure is all mine, Pierre. Its really nice to meet you too!" said DT and shacked Pierre's hand that was extended to him.

Rider looked with a curious look about that person, who just came to him and his trainer, walked around them with three circles and got bored. He noticed a Smeargle and made a little bow to him as greetings.

"So Pierre? What is your specialization? Where did you come from?" asked DT with big curiosity.
@SproutGang

Sera followed Professor Strawberry, calming slightly. When she received her ID, she noted it wasn't too bad. It looked like a static version of her. She pocketed it before she heard someone trying to talk to her. She tensed up a bit, waiting to be judged, harshly, if she were to reveal her realm of studies. She listened closely and her heart beat quickened. It was polite to give your realm of study to someone else if they give theirs. And, well, he gave his. She gave a sigh. "I already gave my name, but I'll give it again. I'm Sera Pine and I research shiny Pokemon. Behavioral differences, social differences, mental differences, and possibly figure out why they're a different color to begin with." She glanced down at Lass. "Lass here is my assistant."

"Nice to m-meet you Sera, you too Lass. Say... where's watt and Volt? There you guys are, come over here guys!" Alistair said. As soon as Alistair called them, Watt jumped up on Volt's shoulders and performed a front flip. After Watt landed, Bolt jumped on Watt's shoulder and performed a front flip as well. They poked their tails together which caused sparks to fly.

He ran over picking them up. He looked at the pikachu trainer, "I'm sorry if they bothered you miss, they can be a bit hyper at times. I'm guessing your a researcher too! N-nice to meet you I'm Atticus... I mean Alistair, My father's name is Atticus" Alistair said. Alister looked at Sera, "You research shiny pokémon? I don't think I ever seen one of those. I'm not sure what data there is to collect, but I'm kinda interested now. Sounds cool" Alistair said.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Mary smiled at the acrobats the two Pokemon did, she had to admit they were great cheerleaders. Michi however wasn't amused, she just looked away and ran up her trainer's shoulder, making herself look superior. Mary of course knew what this was, so she grabbed her and placed her on the floor. Michi growled and sat down, pouting.

"It's no problem at all, they're adorable." She turned to Sera. "Hi, nice to see another girl on the team!" Mary said with enthusiasm. "My name is Mary Tokei, I major in Pokemon photography. This cranky Pikachu is Michi." She said to the two researchers in front of her.

Last edited:
"Oh, I'm from Kalos. Coumarine Ciry to be specific. I, ah, research Pokémon moves. Don here is a big help in my studies, with him being able to Sketch any move and all." Pierre responded, gesturing to his Smeargle, who was busy waving his hand lazily at Rider. "I find that understanding how a Pokémon's moves work is key to understanding that Pokémon's biology," Pierre continued. "Anyways, enough about me. You're a researcher too, right? What's your field of study?" He asked.

Sera looked unsure about how to feel. Was he against her feild of study or for it? Did he laugh at her when she wasn't looking or did he genuinely want to learn more. She gave a sigh. "Well, actually, you have seen a shiny Pokemon. Lass is a shiny. She's a female Nidoran. They're normally blue, right? Well, she is a wonderful purple." Lass gave a happy squeal as Mary started talking to her. Again, she gave her occupation. Sera internally groaned before giving a sigh. "I'm Sera Pine and I study shiny Pokemon. Biological and behavioral differences between normal and shiny Pokemon."

Last edited:
"I see... Nice to meet you Mary. Nice to meet you too Michi. I'm Alistair Delaney Titus Leopold Maximus the Third. This is Watt(Alistair gestured to plusle) and this is Volt(Alistair gestured to minun). Alister then turned towards Sera, "I have? What's that supposed to mean?!" Alistair thought to himself. Upon closer inspection of the nidoran it did appear to be a purple female nidoran, "interesting" Alistair said.

Alex Storm was not like most of the others that were summoned to help, as he was not a researcher, so he was unsure as to why he was there. Though it had to be because of his paintings and drawings of pokemon hung in a few of the prominent art galleries in the regions. "I know Kyle, I am working on finding the place now. I would rather be with you, but I can not pass up this opportunity have my work in some of the finding for Professor Strawberry's research." It seemed that caller on the other side was not very happy, as the person who they loved were away.

Alex was wearing a black sweater over a dark pink tank top, a pair of charcoal skinny jeans. The style that he wore was that of the region he was born. Alex was from the region of Kalos. That is where he had gotten his best friend, and partner, Lady Luck. Lady was a fenniken that he had gotten from Professor Sycamore. Though Lady was a bit more special them most as she was a shiny, and really grew with the love she had for Alex.

It did not take long for Alex to find the place that he was looking for, as the sign and the trainers coming into the building, and the assistant that directed for him to follow the group forward. Walking into the room he was greeted to the site of a lot of the people there being researchers, and it kind of instilled the fact that he was sort of out of place. Though he did hear the last part of the conversation, and got his ID. His photo was a great photo, as it was taken from one of his band promotions and his professional photo that showed the great personality that was on display.

"Yeah, I am!" said Damian with a big smile "Well, I basiclly do research on pokemon enviromenth, how pokemons in a wild life without trainers, their habits and lifestyle, I also study about new ways of taking care of your pokemon as well as about wild pokemon interactions between other pokemon, enviromenth, people." said DT in a big short. "Although I take a big interest in research of others and any topic connected to pokemons really. Oh and I just love watch pokemon myself, make scetches and notes!" He stopped for a while. "Heh, sorry.. I sometimes feel like talking too much"

“No, don’t apologize. It’s fine,” Pierre said. “So, you study wild Pokémon? I find wild Pokémon rather interesting in my studies. I’ve noticed that they often only use moves that would benefit them immediately. For example, most wild Pokémon would rarely use Taunt, because the move doesn’t give them much immediate benefit. The exceptions being Pokémon like Grapploct, Sabeleye, and Liepard, who likely use the move due to their personality or hunting strategy.” Pierre’s Smeargle glared at his trainer before jabbing him with his elbow. “Oh, that’s him telling me I’m rambling. I, ah, do that a lot.” Pierre chuckled a bit.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Professor Strawberry waved her hand to get everyone's attention. She needed to continue with the tour before everyone got too comfortable and distracted. She clear her throat loudly and laughed to excuse her sudden noise.

"Everyone, we have to continue, you will all have plenty of time to get together." She motioned for everyone to start moving down the hallway.

Mary picked up Michi again and held her in her arms. She turned to Sera and Alister. "We should get going. By the way I've got to get some pictures of your Pokemon after this, if that's okay."

Professor Strawberry began to lead the group dow the hallways, however she didn't go into any of the rooms. At the end were two more glass doors, which opened when the group got close. On the other side was a cafeteria. It had plenty of tables and sits, too many for the few people that were sitting around eating. It had a kitchen where apparently you made your order. Besides that it was pretty plane, except for a friendly Magmy running around.

"This is our cafeteria, don't let it's looks fool you. The chefs are really good. I live of their food and I never felt better!" Professor Strawberry gave everyone a second to take in the scenery. "Ok! Let's move on."

The professor lead everyone to the next room, crossing the cafeteria. They went outside, there was a bigger garden then the one at the lobby. It had a pond, some trees and bushes neatly decorated on the sides. There were a few Pokemon playing: A Dratini, An Abra, two Gulpins, A Mudkip and a Chansey, who seemed to be like the mother of the bunch.

"This is our little garden, usually used by breeders to have their new ones run around. Of course Chansey takes care of them." The professor waved at the Chansey, who waved back. "Now to your new home."

She led the group across the garden into a two floor building. Inside was a hallway, with doors far apart from each other, meaning the rooms inside were pretty big.

"These are your rooms, your names are on the doors. They include bathrooms, small kitchen, bedroom and a small living room." Professor Strawberry pointed towards the hallway. "Make yourselves at home! I will see you guys at our meeting room, last door before you enter the cafeteria."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Bron grinned at the interactions the people around him were having. Despite Auro's warning glance, he rose, planning on joining in, before Strawberry called everyone. Well, maybe later.
Bron and Auro followed the Professor, looking over towards the locations she spoke of.
Eventually they landed in the dorms, where they were told to make themselves at home. Bron found his own dorm, entering it and admiring the inside. Unfortunately, most of his pokemon were too big to be sent out, with the exception of swipe, who would probably search for anything valuable, and Dragoo, who would leave quiet a mess, especially if he mistakes any furniture as a threat. Shovis could do so, but Swipe was a naturally envious pokemon. Wouldn't go well.
Bron stretched, dropping his backpack on the bed and turning, leaving his dorm and preparing to make his way to the meeting, once everyone else was ready.

Professor's lack of response to Alistair's safety regulations questions made Alisair's pulse drop, "I hope this place is safe... If this place isn't up to code, all sorts of injuries could occur from cuts, lacerations ,or being struck from fallen objects... I better put on my goggles. I can at least protect my eyes" Alistair thought to himself. Alistair put his gogo goggles over his eyes ,and began mentally preparing himself. "ugh... oh! Sure, that's fine by me. These two love the attention" Alistair said. He followed the others.

Seeing the cafeteria helped partially calm Alistair's nerves. Seeing the gardens and the other rooms ,also helped some. "This is going to be nice" Alistair said. "Nice if we don't diiiiiie! Oh it will be real nice Alistair! A large object crush your skull in! That's real cute Alistair! Oooohh... it'll be so nice... stupid thing to say... nice to inhale some fumes too while your at it" Alistair thought to himself. Alistair began looking around to try clear his head, then he remembered Mary talk about taking photos. "You take photos right? Like a photographer or something... What kind of photos do you take?" Alistair asked.

Neon grinned widely. "I know! It's fascinating right? The reaction the ores give completely supercharges the pokémon, giving it power that shouldn't be possible! Pokémon that don't have a strong bond with their trainer go completely nuts because of it." Neon was about to go on, but Professor Strawberry said they had to continue the tour. "Oh, looks like we're moving on. Let's continue this conversation later, alright?" He said casually.

Neon followed the professor throughout the building. He didn't have much to say about the cafeteria, but the garden was interesting. It was a nice garden. Pulsio breathed in the scent of the flowers and sighed. They moved on, ending up in a long hallway with many doors. "Dorms huh? Neato!" He said, and walked into his own. He threw his backpack onto the couch and let out all of his
pokémon apart from Wildfire, who would make a mess, and Nightshot, who was simply too tall. (Seriously, Dragapults are 9'10, and Nightshot is bigger than most.) Whiplash and Pulsio meditated on the couch. (Pfft, where'd you think they were gonna sit? The floor?)
Dusty laid down on the floor and took a nap. Prometheus just looked out the window. Neon noticed a PC in the room and fiddled around with it, replacing Wildfire with Aurora (It's okay if I say there are PCs in the dorm right?) Neon let out Aurora and walked out of the dorm, the Glaceon right behind him. “Last door before the cafeteria....ah, there it is! Come on Aurora!” She nodded and followed Neon through the doors. It was a large room, similar to that of a college classroom. Neon walked to the front and sat down, Aurora followed and laid on his lap.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Mary entered her dorm. It was simple and neat. Michi began running around and sniffing the air, getting used to her new home. The young photographer decided it was a good idea and let out the rest of her Pokemon. Napoleon the Empoleon, didn't seem that interested and just walked around slowly, taking in the scene. Cherry the Cherim and Toki the Togetic reacted differently. They burst out and began playing with Michi, running around chasing each other around the room. Mary smiled and placed her bag down at the coffee table. She would settle in later, she needed to head to the meeting room.

"Okay everyone, stay put while I go to my first meeting. I'm taking Toki this time so she can get to know the lab and Cherry's turn will be next." Mary said to her team as she petted Napoleon's head. "You're in charge big guy, I trust you to care for them okay?"

Mary left her dorm with Toki flying around her joyfully. They both made their way quickly through the garden and the cafeteria. Mary was really proud as she scanned her ID, which gave her access to the meeting room. Inside was like a university classroom. Rows of sits and desks were aligned, each row being taller then the one before. The door Mary had walked in through was at the very top, so she quickly walked down the steps to get a front row seat, sitting in the middle of the row. Toki followed and sat on Mary's shoulder, waiting for the meeting to start.

Donatello nodded at Neon before he went to go and check out his dorm which he found decent to say the least before he reached in to his trouser pockets to bring out his Pokemon one by one. There was his playful super sized Gourgeist, his gentle mother-figure like Salamence, his refined and polite Mr Rime, his somewhat shy Magmortar, his rather brash Electivire and his main, most loyal Pokemon who he had since he first started his research, Corviknight. "Hope you're as excited for this as I am everyone!" Donatello said with a smile only to be hugged by Magmortar and Gourgeist who considered each other to be best friends. "Okay, okay, easy girls, I'm still tired from the trip." He said with a light laugh before he went to go and sit on the couch only to be nuzzled by Salamence. "You wanted to keep flying with me, didn't you? I'm sorry, but you looked real tired halfway which was why I had Corviknight tag in." Donatello said as he gently petted Salamence.

As the Professor left the room, Pierre followed with everyone else. The sight of the cafeteria made his stomach rumble. He hadn't eaten anything since he got off the plane here, and his hunger was starting to get to him. You'll be fine, just hold tight, he thought. Thankfully he wouldn't be there for long as they were entering the garden. He noticed the smaller Pokémon playing and smiled. His Jumpluff would love this place.

Soon enough, Pierre reach the dorms, his Smeargle following lazily behind him. He opened the door to his room, getting adjusted to the place. The Painter Pokémon let out a yawn, tired from the long trip here. "You can go back into your ball if you want, Don," He said to his partner, pulling out his Poké Ball. The Smeargle pressed the button on the device, absorbing him into it with a flash of light. He took off the rather heavy bag he was carrying and placed the Poké Ball inside, grabbing a different one which contained a Jumpluff. "Welcome back, Windrunner," he said as he released the small blue Pokémon, who floated to the ground due to the lack of wind. Pierre picked Windrunner up and closed the door behind him as he left for the meeting room, leaving his bag behind.

Windrunner smiled at his trainer, recognizing the lab as the place Pierre was so excited to study at just a few weeks ago. "I'm going to head to a meeting, so behave, alright?" Pierre said. Windrunner responded by nodding and making the most serious face a Jumpluff could make. Passing by the gardens, the Jumpluff's eyes widened as he floated around the place, the ventilation giving him enough wind to fly. Pierre chuckled. "If I wasn't going anywhere, I would probably look around more too," he admitted before letting the Jumpluff land in his arms. Heading to the entrance to the meeting room, he took his ID card from his pocket and scanned it, allowing him passage.

Noticing he was the third to arrive, Pierre sat in the front row next to Mary. Windrunner hopped out of his trainer's arms and waved his little dandelion arms at the lady's Togetic with a happy grin. Pierre sighed, pulling him back into his arms. "I swear, I just told him to behave," he muttered. "I should introduce myself. I'm Pierre, a researcher on Pokémon moves. This is Windrunner, but you can call him Wind for short. I assume you're also part of Professor Strawberry's research team?" He explained with a somewhat tired smile.
@JadeStar