• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Strange Glitches?

Post on this topic any strange glitches you experienced in Black and/or White.

Here are some glitches I encountered: I was in the Desert Resort battleing every trainer there for fun and boredom. Then at the far left hand corner of desert resort I noticed an item and it happened to be a TM (I forgot what it was). I picked and it said "There is no more room for TM __'s!". Then I checked my bag in the TM and HM area and it had EVERY SINGLE TM! (Including the TM Snarl which is an event!) Yet sadly all of my HMs were missing so I had to go and find an ar code to get them back.

Another glitch that happened to me occurred on April Fool's day. I went to play Black and guess what? It said my Data was Corrupted and was erased so since everything was gone (Including pokemon I sent in from all of my Gen. IV games) I was considering giving back to Gamestop and get money back. But then I turn my game back on and guess what? All of my data was restored.