• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stranded on an Unknown Island Roleplay

(As usual @DevVoid XD)

She sensed the tiger behind her and Delta as in a swift second she pulled out her katana and jumped up mostly flipping before landing on her feet again. She slayed it on the back side of it hearing it roar. It turned around showing its teeth indicating that it was angry. It launched at her but she dodged it quickly stabbing it in the chest before it fell down limb. She pulled her blade out from its chest shaking the blood off before putting her blade away. She turned around to watched the unknown male fight the bear with his bare hands. She crossed her arms against her chest remaining silent. "...."

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Cypher had pulled back his fist to punch the bear's gut while it was standing up to make it stagger back. Then he breathed in, focused and clenched his fists. Then, he began punching as fast and hard as he could, his fists becoming multiple blurs to anyone trying to focus on how many he was throwing out due to moving at fast speeds. He focused most punches near a certain area where the bears' heart was located, softening it up with his fists. Then, Cypher skidded back and nodded to Sensei, who promptly used Charge Beam to put a hole straight through the bear, in the spot that Cypher had softened up. Then, Cypher and Sensei looked to the girl and her Primarina. He inhaled deeply to calm himself, and cleared his throat. " Are you here to challenge us, or to introduce yourselves? "

She watched how fast his movements here and she had to admit she was impressed. However, she wanted to test him a bit further to see if he strong as he says he looks. Delta knew what her trainer was thinking as she agreed to do the same with his Sensai. She grabbed the handle of her katana again before in a swift movement she went at him causing him to pull out his weapon to defend himself as she wasn't messing around. Delta used Hydro pump at his Sensai at full force as she was not holding back. She remained silent as usual not going to speak just yet. "...."

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Cypher inhaled, a fire lighting up in his eyes. Adrenaline rushed into his head as he saw the girl suddendly rush toward him, aiming to cut him up. He didn't know whether she was a psycho or just testing him, but he couldn't take any risks. He stood still as she was approaching him, and he thought about getting his axe out to block the hit. But, instead, he had done what no sane being would do. He grabbed onto the blade of the katana itself with his left hand, stopping the swing right then and there. It cut into his hand, but he didn't even react to the pain. Instead, he yanked his hand backward, attempting to pull the katana out of her hand. Using the suprise element of grasping her blade, he formed his free hand into a fist and swung it towards her, planning to punch the girl in the stomache with his custom technique named Piston Punch, where he moved his fist infront of the opponent and extended his arm out and in-ward really quickly like a piston to grant the opponent a less chance to counter the hit.

Sensei had seen the Hydro Pump shoot at him. It looked like it hit him, but when the water dissipated, the Alolan Golem was nowhere to be seen. Sensei had used Dig to go underground and dodge the Hydro Pump. He knew that Primarinas are a water type, and therefore are most versatile underwater, but not underground. He dug fast toward the location of the Primarina and stopped when he knew he had dug himself below where it stood, based on the sound of thumping from the Water Pokemon's tail hitting the ground. Then, Sensei used Thunder to call forth a lightning strike from above that struck the Primarina. However, it didn't reveal where Sensei was located, as the Thunder would have either hit the Primarina or struck the ground without digging into it, creating only a spot of ashen grass.

@LunarSilvally

She saw him grab her blade as his blood went on it. She stopped his fist with her own hand that was going towards her stomach. She made a quick movement as she lowered herself to the ground as she used her foot to knock her blade out of his hand with a quick force. She still had a grip on his hand before pushing him back to give distance. She hit her katana in mid air as she leaped up to grab once more before landing on the ground as She turned around placing her katana back in her sheath before going into her battle stance ready to attack again.

Delta used Psychic to intercept the Thunder before she pushed herself up in the air with her flipper. A lot of Pokemon think she is just a water type but she is also part Fairy. She used Moonblast before it hit the ground with full force making the ground crack and enter. She used Hydro Cannon this time to make a diversion while she was still in midair. Blue felt a presence of a battle going on as she leaped through the forest using the branches to get there faster.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Cypher had his punch blocked, his grip loosened, and pushed back before he could notice. He began seeing red and held his hands onto the sides of his head, then let go as he leaned back, with his head facing the sky. He yelled out a deafening roar, like a wild animal driven to madness, and begun charging at the Girl with his arms wide open. He ran right into the girl and put his arms around her, holding her in a tight hug that bound her arms together, allowing her to only use her legs. Then, he began squeezing harder into her with all he's got. He was aiming to do some serious damage to her spine.

Sensei remained digging, hearing the attacks come down to him from above. Using echo location, he managed to dig his way through the Moon Blast and Hydropump and remained hidden until the Primarina had ceased her attacks. In that moment, he shot out of the ground at high speed, using Rollout to slam right into the Primarina like a Bowling Ball into the pins. He knocked the pokemon further into the air and fell back into the hole, remaining digging through the ground using Rollout to prepare to slam against the Primarina again from another angle.

She was mad now as she hated being grabbed by someone she didn't know. Luckily she trained herself hard to get out of situations like this. She used her teeth to bite his shoulder before using her legs to get him off balance. She was able to slip and arm through before grabbing his arm as she flipped him on her back over to the ground hard as she was free from her grasp. She pulled out her small knife and pointed it at his neck. "Cheap move...your fighting style is horrifying...you have to do better then that to defeat me..." She said to him before remaining silent again as she leaped back to give distant between them again.

Delta flinched a bit but had a determined look on her face. She knew the Rollout gets stronger as it is being used. She lowered herself down to the ground. If she couldn't hit him long range then she would have to lure him close to her and get him. She took a breathe before closing her eyes as she used her flippers to feel the ground. She waited patiently for him to strike her again.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

These words that the female spoke had not reached his mind the proper way. They only fueled his fire, causing a boost of energy to fill his body. He stood up before the female could leap away, grabbing her wrist that held the knife. He squeezed hard to not let go again and begun swinging her above his head, slamming her down onto the ground like a brute. If she would not found a way to escape again, he'd have repeated slamming her into the ground three more times before violently throwing her at a large tree. He was too mad to think straight. No wonder he had no technique. Now, he didn't care anymore if this was a test or not. His mind was only set to kill, blinded by utter rage.

Sensei rolled around in the ground. He came to a halt and listened again. He couldn't hear anything from the Pokemon. He assumed it was trying to see where he would come from next. He had a suprise for it, instead. He began using Rollout again, digging a tunnel around the ground. Then, suddendly, Sensei came bursting out of the ground, but not at the pokemon. Instead, it came rolling at the girl who was trying to leap back from his trainer, slamming right into her back to ensure his trainer could grab onto her. Sensei then rolled around Cypher and hopped up into the air, combo'ing a landing into an earthquake to launch the Primarina into the sky, topping it off with a Charge Beam directed right at the Primarina while it was suspended in the air.

She coughed out blood as she gasped by being hit against the tree and to top it off his Pokemon hit her hard in the back. She was pissed like real pissed as she knew this guy wasn't think straight. He wanted to kill her as she pulled out her katana to defend herself again. He was too clouded by anger that he wasn't see what he was actually doing.

Meadow saw that her trainer was in danger as she leaped out of the bushes and rammed the male hard with het antlers knocking him off his feet before she threw him across the ground. She kicked the ground with her hoof before standing in front of her trainer protectively. "Meadow....you sensed I was in danger...good girl" she said as she walked over to the male and punched him in the face for trying to kill her. "You need to wake up! Your acting reckless! Your anger is clouding your mind and your not seeing what you are actually doing!" She shouted in an angry way as she stepped back far enough as Meadow stood in front of her again.

Delta felt it come at her as she used Hydro cannon on the ground to intercept the Charge beam but before she could use Psychic an Umbreon with gold eyes and blue rings leaped up in mid air as her tail lit up white as she used Iron tail to knock it hard out of the air to the ground hard before Psychic was used to stop its move hitting him against the tree. The Umbreonin from of her in a protective stance. "Umbre!" She cried loudly.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Before he knew it, Cypher was knocked back by a pair of antlers and thrown onto the ground. He tried to get up again, fledging his teeth, but he was knocked down by a punch due to the female again. He attempted to stand up again, huffing. His pupils had previously whitened out from rage, but they slowly faded in again. He looked to his cut hand, starting to feel faint from the blood loss. " Two... on one... you really do.. have no honour.. in fighting, do you..? " He said, then laughed before coughing hard, spitting out some blood. He exhaled and shakily walked away. " I refuse.. to fight you. You... have no honour in you. You.. are.. unworthy. Learn to respect.. the art... of fighting.. before coming back.. " He said, breathing heavily. Sensei, who had suddendly been knocked out of the sky and into a tree, had gotten up from falling to the ground. Damaged, he was about to go in for another charge beam when Sensei noticed his trainer walking away. He knew why, and he agreed to his forfeit. He landed back on the ground and rolled to his trainer using Rollout before cancelling out of it again. Both of them sighed annoyed and went back to their camp, paying no attention to the four anymore. They saw shame in them. Even if Sensei had gone after the Primarina's trainer, it was still a 2v2, but not a 4v2. They were soon bound to clash against one another anyway, Sensei thought. He saw no wrong in his action and used Rock Polish to scrape some dirt and dust off of himself while Cypher took a leaf from a bush to wipe the blood from his hand.

She huffed at what he said. "I would have fought you fairly if you weren't trying to kill me. She saw me in danger so intervened, she was protecting me nothing more. I am not unworthy because how I fight is completely different. I was only testing you nothing more. You should learn how to control your anger better before we even fight again but I have to admit I was impressed" she finished before coughing out blood due to being thrown to the tree. She sighed looking at her hand before seeing Delta and Blue approach. She said nothing before returning Delta. She got on Meadow's back before Blue followed. Meadow leaped off back to the shelter.

Once she returned it started to rain again but normally. It rained hard as she could do some training with Blue in the rain. "Come Blue" she said as she removed her shirt only revealing a tanktop. She went out into the rain holding her katana as Blue followed. She and Blue faced each other before in a swift movement she went at Blue as she knew what to do. Blue leaped up to avoid her movements as only the glow from her rings and the shining silver of her katana showed in the rain.-

@DevVoid

DevVoid

" And I assume that your Umbreon was there to protect your Primarina too? Pft. " Cypher stopped and responded, yet not turning around. " If you didn't want me to get mad, you shouldn't have insulted my battle style earlier. I doubt that if someone were to insult something or someone important to you, that you'd calm down and take it as a compliment. " He shook his head. " You think that lie can get you out of this situation, you are very wrong. Don't come back to me. Or follow me. It will be your demise if you do. " He finished, then vanished into the shadow of the trees, walking back to his base.

She was still in too much thought before she looked to Blue. "Blue, you know Delta could have handled that battle just fine. You intervening like that was unfair" she told her. "Umbre....("I'm sorry JC, I thought Delta was in danger so...I helped her...") She said. "I know but he could have been a survivor needing help and with that skill he was....impressive..." She sighed. "Well I'm at fault here too man...I can be freaking stubborn that I act differently....I was only testing him but I never expected it would end the wrong way...." She sighed again as she looked up in the sky. "I may be quick with the sword and my hands but...I am still a young lady...I don't have the strength of a male..." She said to herself as she went inside to dry off.

Upon doing so she made her way back to the beach side, she sat on a huge rock to do some think or maybe just meditate. Blue followed as she leaped up with her. She didn't have her violin with her to help her clear her mind so had her flute in hand. She moved it to her mouth and began playing as a beautiful melody came out of it. Blue closed her eyes as she was Lugia's melody not that Lugia would appear in an ocean as far as this stranded island.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

As Cypher had felt the sand on his feet again, he was slowly getting more pale from the blood loss. He panted heavily, just feeling the cold wind sting and burn his cut wound. He passed out just infront of his Hut, causing Rell, his Primeape, to run out, panicked. The blood mixed in with the sand, turning it into a light-red/pink-ish colour. Sand particles got into his wound, which Rell had to clean out. Sensei walked into the shack and to the crate, grabbing the first aid kit out of it. Sensei, knowing Cypher's team fully well, took out the premier ball holding Frost the Abomasnow and casted him out of it. Frost got shocked at the sight of the passed out, aswell as dying, Cypher. Sensei had also cast out Quartz the Gigalith and Fang the Tyrantrum, telling them to keep guard for a girl with a katana and her Umbreon. The two nodded and went to patrol the area, keeping watch. Rell had cleaned up Cypher's hand wound and Sensei helped him patch it up by informing him what everything in the first aid kit was and how to use it. Sensei had a lot of knowledge all-around, it was why he was the second pokemon that Cypher spend the most time with, Rell being the first. With their combined strength, they patched up their trainer and carried him inside the Shack, laying him down in the pile of palm leaves that were laid out onto the sand for a more comfortable sleep. Then, Rell and Sensei went outside again, to patrol with their other three teammates.

She wanted to investigate something about the ship that crashed. She had to find a way out of here. She looked to all the girls as she was only missing was Gem her Flygon. She sighed before standing she returned all of them only leaving Meadow and Blue out. She wanted to apologize for her reckless reason but he was clear about her stsying away from him and that's what she will do. She didn't need anybody holding her back because of a reason like that.

She got on Meadow's back before Blue followed. Meadow leaped off to the part of the site where the boat crashed. Meadow came to a halt once they arrived at the ship before feeling Blue and JC get off her back. "Thank you Meadow" she told her as she bowed her head before being sucked in. She let Delta out as the Primarina appeared in the water. "Delta form a bubble for Blue and I for our heads". Delta nodded before forming an air bubble for them both. She took off her plaid shirt and flats as she placed them in her side bag that she had before Delta had placed a bubble on it to prevent water from going through. She and Blue got in with Delta as they held onto her.

Delta went under water as she swam over to the ship before getting some air. "Delta gets up there and stay hidden" she told her. Delta nodded before using herself to throw them up onto the ship before going underneath it entering at the bottom to stay hidden. She and Blue looked around the ship as they were checking what was stable and what was not. She also checked what needed to be repaired as she remained quiet as possible since she might have made an enemy with that male which she didn't really want to make but that was her mistake.

@DevVoid

DevVoid

Frost looked to his trainer inside the hut, then to the open sea. He knew that they weren't all together yet. King the Empoleon was still missing. And Frost was gonna get looking for it. He couldn't exactly swim well, but he could skate across the water with Ice. Frost, the Abomasnow, took a running start, stepping back a bit before running ahead to the water rushing to the beach. He began using Icy Wind to freeze the water below him, sliding out into the open sea, leaving behind a trail of ice. He slid towards the shipwreck and looked down into the deep waters, trying to see if he could see any white pokeball-shaped objects floating around below.

She saw a lot of things on this ship that needed to be repaired. She had the skill to do it but she would also have to work on it at night as well which could prove to be dangerous. She sighed before going below where Delta hid Blue stayed above just in case something was here. She saw water at the bottom where it crashed as she saw Delta hold something. "Delta, what is that your holding?" She asked as she looked to her seeing she was holding a Luxury ball and a white shaped Pokeball, a Preimer ball. "Delta, you found Gem and another Pokeball....Hm...its possible that it could be his....we can't leave it here so I'll hold it for now..." She added grabbing the two Pokeball as she placed it in her bag. "Keep watch down here and stay hidden" Delta nodded remaining where she was. She went back up to where Blue was as she went to her. "We found Gem Blue, so we have everyone" she told her. Blue smiled as she nodded in agreement. "Umbre("That's good") Blue told her as she only understood her.

She looked at the ground of the ship breaking one off as she pulled out a pencil and measured how long and wide it was. Once she got the measurements she placed it down before going below again. She checked any of the cables that were torn and there were a lot of them. The sparks from the cable made it dangerous to enter because she would get badly shocked. She saw Delta out of the water because of this reason. "I can't handle this without rubber gloves or showing..." She sighed before seeing something. "Hm interesting..." She said noticing a pair of rubber gloves hanging. She careful used a step that wasn't destroyed and reached for them. She put them on before taking the time to pull out the cables out of the water. Others weren't cut or torn but she couldn't be too careful or reckless. She made her way back to where Delta was before she nodded to her that it was safe to go back in and hide herself. She went back up before she pulled out her pair of her tools and started working on a part of the ship.

@DevVoid