1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight from ComicCon 2006 and PokéBeach, it's...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by QuagsireQing, Jul 26, 2006.

1. If you haven't been to PokéBeach lately, I suggest you head over there straight away! They have quite a few good audio and video clips from the Pokémon USA voice-actor and editor Q&A, mostly concerning Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. If you're too lazy to check out the site, I'll give you direct links to the highlights.

Banks's and Kid's dubbed voices - Quite good.
    Aaron's and Lucario's dubbed voices - Very good!
    Weavile's dubbed voice - Wow...much darker than I anticipated.
    Mime Jr.'s dubbed voice - Sounds more like it's just making noises than saying "Mime." Works for me!
    Bonsly's dubbed voice - Wait...did they just say...'bonz-lee?'
    The audio from the entire conference - Totally worth a listening, despite the commentary by "Water Pokémon Master."
    The video for the Battle Frontier (9th English Season) opening - Not a bad edit, even if they re-used a couple scenes from Advanced Battle (4Kids shouldn't have used season 9 clips in their opening, anyway), but...does it just end on that pic of Ash? No title except for the beginning?
    The Battle Frontier opening (audio only) - Hosted by yours truly. It'll take some getting used to a new singer, and it's the shortest opening ever (barely 30 seconds), but definitely not bad.
    I'm On A Quest (audio) - The NEW opening for "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon." Better than the last one, but...not by much.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 QuagsireQing, Jul 26, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  2. Heh, Bonsly's voice cracks me up.

3. Not meaning to go off topic... But you were at comic con.... did you see Voltaire there? That guy is amazing, I bought his action figures ^_^

Back on topic the new theme is less annoying than advanced battle at least, then again im heavily biased as i hated that theme :p

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Ack... The video for the new intro is so crappy in quality that I can barely see OR hear it. As of now I'm leaning towards "meh" with it, but hard to really judge something I can barely hear :p

Oh wellz. A new intro is a new intro, and I live for 'em ^^
    (I'm a very sad person :*()