• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Straight from ComicCon 2006 and PokéBeach, it's...

If you haven't been to PokéBeach lately, I suggest you head over there straight away! They have quite a few good audio and video clips from the Pokémon USA voice-actor and editor Q&A, mostly concerning Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. If you're too lazy to check out the site, I'll give you direct links to the highlights.

Banks's and Kid's dubbed voices - Quite good.
Aaron's and Lucario's dubbed voices - Very good!
Weavile's dubbed voice - Wow...much darker than I anticipated.
Mime Jr.'s dubbed voice - Sounds more like it's just making noises than saying "Mime." Works for me!
Bonsly's dubbed voice - Wait...did they just say...'bonz-lee?'
The audio from the entire conference - Totally worth a listening, despite the commentary by "Water Pokémon Master."
The video for the Battle Frontier (9th English Season) opening - Not a bad edit, even if they re-used a couple scenes from Advanced Battle (4Kids shouldn't have used season 9 clips in their opening, anyway), but...does it just end on that pic of Ash? No title except for the beginning?
The Battle Frontier opening (audio only) - Hosted by yours truly. It'll take some getting used to a new singer, and it's the shortest opening ever (barely 30 seconds), but definitely not bad.
I'm On A Quest (audio) - The NEW opening for "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon." Better than the last one, but...not by much.

Battle_Frontier_1.jpg

Battle_Frontier_3.jpg

Battle_Frontier_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not meaning to go off topic... But you were at comic con.... did you see Voltaire there? That guy is amazing, I bought his action figures ^_^

Back on topic the new theme is less annoying than advanced battle at least, then again im heavily biased as i hated that theme :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ack... The video for the new intro is so crappy in quality that I can barely see OR hear it. As of now I'm leaning towards "meh" with it, but hard to really judge something I can barely hear :p

Oh wellz. A new intro is a new intro, and I live for 'em ^^
(I'm a very sad person :*()