• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Stevie Steel's Hall of Sprites

Welcome to [glow=yellow,2,300]Stevie Steel's Hall of Sprites![/glow] This is were I'll add sprites made by me!

[move][glow=red,2,300]No copying, editing and no requests please![/glow][/move]

[glow=red,2,300]Personal Sprites[/glow]
Main Characters
ChrisLane.gif
Girl.gif
Tara.gif
TaraNew.gif
DamienLincoln.gif

1. Chris Lane 2. Faye Bélmont 3. Tara Mountey 4. Tara (v.2) 5. Damien Lincoln

Other Characters
OpheliaBlmont.gif

1. Ophelia Bélmont

Stevie Steel and The Magnetrons
StevieSteel.gif
JaydonHenson.gif

1. Stevie Steel 2. Jaydon Henson
More coming... (Drummer Ray "Stingray" Aaron & keyboardist Jeri Levitt)

[glow=red,2,300]Others[/glow]
Anime
BrockKanto.gif
Max.gif

1. Brock (Kanto) 2. Max

Games
Red.gif
Red2.gif
Beachgirl.gif

1. Red 2. Red (Blue) 3. Recolour (GSC)

Celebrities
BruceWillis.gif
Pink.gif
ConanOBrien.gif

1. Bruce Willis 2. Pink 3. Conan O'Brien

[sup]Updated: 2nd of August 2007: Red is back! New recolour and Chris's rival Damien![/sup]

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm completely digging the guitarists sprites.
Maybe you can make a drummer, keyboardist, and bass player?
Well, I am planning to make a drummer and a keyboardist for the band, but the drumset is going to be pretty tough. But we'll see.

I made some new sprites. I submitted them for the TCM and we'll see will they be in the next update ;)
BruceWillis.gif
Pink.gif
ConanOBrien.gif

Bruce Willis, Pink and Conan O'Brien.

>o>

Great job on these. I love the drummers. Good preportions and shaving.

Who is Bruce Willis anyways :x

:: runs into hiding ::

@Nachoman: Wow, this is an honor. Thank you. *snif* But wheres my trophy? :)

@ xfma_addictx / Tori : Drummers? What drummers? Do you mean my guitarists? Thank you :) And Bruce Willis is a famous actor. He does actionmovies and he is mostly known from Die Hard-movies. "Yippee-Kay-Yay!" ;)

And a new update for my Tara-sprite:
TaraNew.gif

I coloured her hair a bit darker, cause it looked like pink. Her clothes have changed a bit too and I removed that ugly scarf she had.

@ xfma_addictx / Tori : Drummers? What drummers? Do you mean my guitarists?

Woooops.

Good job on the refurbish, though. It improved quite a big.

And sorry for saying Drummers. I met this awsome drummer yesterday after he performed in a Concert, and since he's American drummer touring europe with his groop and I'm and American who is staying in France for 3 weeks to practice french, I guess we just learned a lot about eachother ;D

Really sorry though :x

xfma_addictx / Tori: Thats okay, everybody makes mistakes ;) Enjoy your vacation :)
Nachoman: Thank you for the trophy. I already saw it in your topic. I really didn't think you would do a trophy for me, cause it wasnt a request, but thank you :D And I've already got some ideas for new celebrity-sprites ;)

xfma_addictx / Tori: Thats okay, everybody makes mistakes ;) Enjoy your vacation :)

It's hardly a vacation, practicing French like this! ;D

At Nachoman: Wow. Yes you are. And I'm trying not to be a newbie so I gan get an Avvi ;_;

(on my other forum, I have close to 2000 posts, and some of the members have over 10,000 posts. I love them all XD)

Here's my newest sprite:
OpheliaBlmont.gif

She's Faye's, my other character's, bigsister Ophelia. I used many sprites for this one swimmergirl, dancer, Dawn... Ophelia comes from Greek and means "helper".

Nice. But I have to say this, but the legs don't match the arms.

What, you don't get it?

Ohkay, I'll explain.

The arms have dark outlines, right?

Now look at the legs.

The outline is light.

Same is the stomach.

Great job, and this minor detail can be fixed easily (usually... ughhhhhhhhhhh ::sighs::)

addict: Yup, thats right :)

And heres some new sprites from me:
Red.gif
Red2.gif
Beachgirl.gif
DamienLincoln.gif

Red from Pokemon Red, Gold and Silver. Red in blue clothes for Pokemon Blue players. A recoloured sprite from Pokemon G/S/C and my personal sprite for my rival.

Man! That recolored Beauty is great! Really nice, it's shaded well, and nice colors.

The rival sprite has one thing wrong with him. The Face. It's not natural, but if you fix it, and shade it a little more, it will be amazing-er.

Man! That recolored Beauty is great! Really nice, it's shaded well, and nice colors.

The rival sprite has one thing wrong with him. The Face. It's not natural, but if you fix it, and shade it a little more, it will be amazing-er.
Thanks, I like it too, especially because its my first recolour :)
Okay the rival-sprite is updated now. Any better?

A little, but make the nose smaller by a pixel. It's too long to be realistic.

Also, the head's overall shape is awkard. :/

I think it's his grin. And in the right hand, it looks like he's holding a pistol XDDDDDDDDD

But that's just what I saw...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :: laughs head off::