• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Steven Universe RP (?)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Seeing how I'm on the complete opposite side of the planet, I'm quite safe from any random Hurricanes.

I dunno. I posted fairly recently-ish and I'm still kind of in the middle of a million different things. In other words, if anyone else has an idea of what to post int herp, feel free to do so. If not, we should consider what are we actually doing next. What is awaiting for these people at the ship? Don't say another battle. Can't overdo THAT trope. XP

No.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Idk. Anyway, I don't blame anyone for not posting, I just wanted to know.

Yeah, still kicking, and fortunately nowhere remotely close to Matthew (though I hope anyone who is stays safe!).

In terms of posting, I'm just sort of giving time for a few others to have a post before I do my next one. I've also been pretty busy and all over the place as of late. Got an upcoming job interview that I'm a little nervous about (hoping that goes well). I do keep checking back here when I can to see if I've missed anything, though.

As for what could possibly be awaiting at the ship, I agree that we should wait a good while for another fight. Maybe we can have the crew find some good salvageable pieces, but more planning would be required for anything beyond that. Perhaps the question of where exactly they are going to hole up will arise during the salvaging?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So. Since it's been a week some, is it my turn to remind people to Post Int Herp, or should I attempt to figure out SOMETHING to say myself? I don't think Tanzanite has much feedback on the current situation.

I fourth it.

I planned on posting after at least one more post, and I think Blu Ace has the right idea (if everyone else is okay with it, of course). But if it comes to it, I can see to making the next one myself if necessary. Last I remember, Beryl was just following along, anyways.

Ah man, I feel like I need to apologize.

Super sorry! I've been doing other shenanigans, and this kinda slipped my mind. Thank you all for the memory jog! I'll get right on that post!

Ah, I forgive you. I've been trying to avoid some other RP's that I was invited to. She was my friend, and I couldn't say no, and I also find the RP very annoying. Good news is that it's dying.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Be sure to get permission from other RPers before writing fanfiction about their characters, especially as the way you portray them may not be the way they want to be portrayed, you may not have all the details, etc.

... And keep your claws away from Tanzanite, please. I have my own plans for her. XP