• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Steven Universe Drawing Requests!

Favorite Show?

• Gravity Falls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure Time

• Sponge Bob

• None Of The Above

• AAA! I can't decideeee >3<

• Ya'know.. that one shere where those guuyys.... do the thingggs... (*Can't remember*)

• Total voters
Hi guys! I thought: Hey, so many people liked my Lapis Lazuli, why not make more? I can do Canon characters and OC's (~whoa~ *o*) I can even think up fusions! (Fusions take a bit longer by the way) Just comment here and I'll make sure to reply with an estimated time when I'll be done :D

Sadly I got grounded, so I won't be able to post for a few months, in return I'll give you a bunch of cool drawings because of my free time, but due to technical difficulties they'll have to be hand drawn. Sorry ;_;

Okay I must have 5,000,000 hand drawn Ruby and Sapphire pics, both separate and together. However I did get around to making a Sapphire pic on my phone that doesn't look too bad and actually uploads. I was testing out a new art style so it might look different than the rest of my drawings
artflow_201610111519.png

Hope you like it :)
(I also can't draw hands ._.)